Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the actual line in a family tree that it stops being incest?

SleepingWolf

Obviously siblings gross, cousins duh, but second cousins? third cousins? forth, fifth, sixth, ect?

I'm not actually in any relationship incesty or otherwise, but my concern is for the future at what point will I have to say to my descendants "No don't marry them, that would be incest" to "Yeah it's far enough for it to not count". Obviously the line exists somewhere unless my understanding of genetics is flawed, but mostly for intellectual reasons, I'm curious of where this line actually comes that it's no longer considered unhealthy or unnatural for the soul especially.

SleepingWolf said:
Obviously siblings gross, cousins duh, but second cousins? third cousins? forth, fifth, sixth, ect?

I'm not actually in any relationship incesty or otherwise, but my concern is for the future at what point will I have to say to my descendants "No don't marry them, that would be incest" to "Yeah it's far enough for it to not count". Obviously the line exists somewhere unless my understanding of genetics is flawed, but mostly for intellectual reasons, I'm curious of where this line actually comes that it's no longer considered unhealthy or unnatural for the soul especially.
From what i know having kids with your cousins is not dangerous. I am just telling you my opinion based on old research.

This is what the elites family do. Elites meaning the jew world order

Lionheart72 said:
SleepingWolf said:

From what i know having kids with your cousins is not dangerous. I am just telling you my opinion based on old research.

They do it to keep the money in the family.

Lionheart72 said:
SleepingWolf said:

Why would I take notes on what's spiritual healthy from fucking elite jews, you're insane. If I wanted to listen them I'd think fucking my sister or mom was all good and "kosher". I want knowledge from people who know what they're talking about, which is why I ask here.

Lionheart72 said:
SleepingWolf said:

I've read the same...this does not mean it's true. Jews control a lot of the science so it's not impossible that these researches are rigged. Even these researches say that there is a higher possibility for the kids to have issues and the real problem is if the kids then grow up and marry one of his cousin, this will create even more problems, as far as I remember this is what some researchers said. Unless one has better proof I'll keep thinking cousins should not have kids or any relationship. The jews do it for the money and yes it does create problems.

Lionheart72 said:
SleepingWolf said:

I find the idea highly disturbing

Guys, y'all are misunderstanding my post.

1) that is something i read in more than one place, but of course i can't confirm since i dont belong to the families who do that

2) there are expert people here, i'm just reporting what i know which can be wrong but knowing how the "1%" works, there are high chances they have kids with themselves just because they can keep power and money away from strangers.

3)i was talking only about the psysical body and not the soul.

4)i would not do it, and i think no one should unless it is proven that having kids with your cousin is safe for the soul and if there are not anymore gentiles left on the planet

5) to me jews are disgusting and i hate them with all my heart, so dont worry, i would never suggest or do anything regarding their way of living, which is basically trying to destroy us.
SleepingWolf said:
Lionheart72 said:
SleepingWolf said:

Why would I take notes on what's spiritual healthy from fucking elite jews, you're insane. If I wanted to listen them I'd think fucking my sister or mom was all good and "kosher". I want knowledge from people who know what they're talking about, which is why I ask here.

SleepingWolf said:

Ways I understood, was as long as it wasn't your full sister, an ya kissed her, ya good to get that noodle wet.

Lionheart72 said:
Guys, y'all are misunderstanding my post.

1) that is something i read in more than one place, but of course i can't confirm since i dont belong to the families who do that

2) there are expert people here, i'm just reporting what i know which can be wrong but knowing how the "1%" works, there are high chances they have kids with themselves just because they can keep power and money away from strangers.

3)i was talking only about the psysical body and not the soul.

4)i would not do it, and i think no one should unless it is proven that having kids with your cousin is safe for the soul and if there are not anymore gentiles left on the planet

5) to me jews are disgusting and i hate them with all my heart, so dont worry, i would never suggest or do anything regarding their way of living, which is basically trying to destroy us.
SleepingWolf said:
Lionheart72 said:

If you read online, a lot of research says its not as bad but of course jews... I thought you were talking about these researches, not what you personally think.

Should be common sense not to fuck your cousins. This thread has degenerated heavily.

SleepingWolf said:
Lionheart72 said:
SleepingWolf said:

I wanted to clarify something.. any sort of incest, whether it's between cousins, siblings, whatever, is a jew thing. Right? I can't possibly see the God's approving of incest in any way. So none of it is spiritually, mentally, or physically okay technically. Unless you're trying to ask at what point does incest stop affecting genetics, in which I am no expert in any way, but I think it's been covered in a different post.

Aquarius said:
Should be common sense not to fuck your cousins. This thread has degenerated heavily.
There is nothing wrong with talking about these things. What you call common sense it does not exist any more. People need to know what is wrong and what is right. In my opinion cousins are obviously not to have kids with. Second cousins seem to not be a problem but again with science, we need to be careful because the jews may be corrupting a lot of researches. Even to justify incest because that is what they do the most...

Didn't the gentile royal bloodlines in Ancient times try to keep things in the family somehow too. I remember hearing this but it could have been the Jews projecting on us what they do.

I dont think this question is totally degenerate just trying to find out about something.

How does one keep a bloodline pure anyways should be more the question what is it they did do. Did they mean staying in the family or with a specific group of people or what did they mean.

It might be nice to know the scientific reality of this as well as a consensus on what is right or wrong if we were to ever create a law for society related to incest.

It is not bad to talk about something. But I agree
I am uncomfortable with the thought of doing it.

I would say this could happen accidentally sometimes in cases of Adoptions and probably did before a bunch of times in history and now with no ones knowledge.

Especially since with a lot of adoptions its closed and hard to get info on who your birth family is. In my case I was told I would need to go to court to do this or something. Not worth it. But it gives me the idea that maybe this kind of thing happens sometimes.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
There is nothing wrong with talking about these things. What you call common sense it does not exist any more. People need to know what is wrong and what is right. In my opinion cousins are obviously not to have kids with. Second cousins seem to not be a problem but again with science, we need to be careful because the jews may be corrupting a lot of researches. Even to justify incest because that is what they do the most...
It's not about having kids, it's about not having sexual relationships with them.
When I said this thread degenerated I wasn't referring to the topic discussed but to the fact that a so called 10+ years SS basically said in a childish way that fucking your cousin is ok to do. And to the fact that other people believe that doing stuff with other distant cousins is ok.

luis said:
Aquarius said:

I've seen only a few mentions when searching for this topic, and HPHoodedcobra seemed to imply 2nd cousins was also bad, which is why I was curious mostly from a Scientific Curiosity/Mind, what exactly the line is, not just for genetics, but also for the soul, as I believe it was said that incest degenerates the soul as well. Obviously at some point, especially in the past with smaller populations, there's a point where a recent common ancestor is a cause for concern, and a point where it stops being a cause for concern. If no one really knows about this just yet, cuz of kiked up science, then oh well, but I was hoping someone here would know.

SleepingWolf said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:

I've seen only a few mentions when searching for this topic, and HPHoodedcobra seemed to imply 2nd cousins was also bad, which is why I was curious mostly from a Scientific Curiosity/Mind, what exactly the line is, not just for genetics, but also for the soul, as I believe it was said that incest degenerates the soul as well. Obviously at some point, especially in the past with smaller populations, there's a point where a recent common ancestor is a cause for concern, and a point where it stops being a cause for concern. If no one really knows about this just yet, cuz of kiked up science, then oh well, but I was hoping someone here would know.
Lets put it like this, if you know the person is a cousin of whatever degree, don't have sexual relationships with him/her.

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:
It's not about having kids, it's about not having sexual relationships with them.
When I said this thread degenerated I wasn't referring to the topic discussed but to the fact that a so called 10+ years SS basically said in a childish way that fucking your cousin is ok to do. And to the fact that other people believe that doing stuff with other distant cousins is ok.
When I said kid, of course, I meant, in general, to not have a relationship or sex with them. But yes I agree that this should be common sense. I struggled when I was little with this, being gay and the only person to have sex with was a cousin...lucklily I never had sex with this person but I understand how these things can happen when you have repressed sexuality these things do happen. As a SS I now fully understand this is wrong and freed myself from it. Like I said it's not bad to talk about it but the answer is quite obvious, stay away from close family members but yet I still do understand why some people are confused and want to know where the line is.
SleepingWolf said:
If it's wrong then it is, I did not know this. The problem is that science is too corrupted. So there is not a definitive answer from them. The general rule is to stay away from family members. So if you have kids tell them that is wrong, at the end of the day there is no reason for them to stay with even a 2 cousin, there are a lot of people in this world. I would like an answer from HP HoodedCobra as it's a confusing subject, so if you can HP I'll quote you here Unfortunately science seems to not have the answer for this so a word from an HP can help.

What in the west virginia mountain hillbilly yee haw is going on with this topic and thread? Like do i have to pull my banjo out and play a few songs about why incest is bad?

It should be common knowledge that no relationships with cousins, third cousins, ANYONE, who you are related too, no matter how far and distanced in the blood line, or debatable relations are if they are very distantly related... should ever occur... just NO.

This thread went from "how related do they have to be to be incest, for pure curiousity?" To ((West Virigina mountain HillBilly cousin loving, keep it in the family)) in like 0 point 2 seconds.

This thread is cringe. I hope the gods dont read this, they probably would cringe just as hard as everyone else reading this thats like "WTF?".

The question by the OP i understand, but by the gods this went into full blown degeneracy so fast.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
luis said:
When I said kid, of course, I meant, in general, to not have a relationship or sex with them. But yes I agree that this should be common sense. I struggled when I was little with this, being gay and the only person to have sex with was a cousin...lucklily I never had sex with this person but I understand how these things can happen when you have repressed sexuality these things do happen. As a SS I now fully understand this is wrong and freed myself from it. Like I said it's not bad to talk about it but the answer is quite obvious, stay away from close family members but yet I still do understand why some people are confused and want to know where the line is.
SleepingWolf said:
If it's wrong then it is, I did not know this. The problem is that science is too corrupted. So there is not a definitive answer from them. The general rule is to stay away from family members. So if you have kids tell them that is wrong, at the end of the day there is no reason for them to stay with even a 2 cousin, there are a lot of people in this world. I would like an answer from HP HoodedCobra as it's a confusing subject, so if you can HP I'll quote you here Unfortunately science seems to not have the answer for this so a word from an HP can help.

I would kind of feel bad wasting his time on such a silly topic. He's busy enough as it is. Curiosity shouldn't disturb an HP's time.

SleepingWolf said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:
SleepingWolf said:

I would kind of feel bad wasting his time on such a silly topic. He's busy enough as it is. Curiosity shouldn't disturb an HP's time.
I said if he can, I know he is super busy. This is not a silly topic. He's words could help some people. This is a serious topic and I think a general rules on how to act should be given. We still for example don't know where is the line, is third cousin ok? would that create problems? Having an answer could help a lot of people. Maybe I'm wrong but I do think its important to know.

After seeing this topic I did a bit reading on this the past few days to get a better understanding of at least the physical aspect regarding this.

A lot of what I wrote here came from various sources online that seemed reputable (articles by gentile researchers on the subject), I.e, there was none better I could find, but still, take it with a grain of salt since this subject is still barely understood even though scientists like to pretend they know it well, and various factors are ignored by the science (such as race, unsurprisingly).

It was surprising to say the least how little risk there can be on the physical/genetic aspect, but that only reinforces the limitations of today’s material science, as it doesn’t provide any reliable guidance to follow on this.

Just because the physical risk can be low, doesn’t mean it is healthy or okay to have such relations with close relatives.

For the physical aspect, according to multiple sources, the average chance for a birth defect in a newborn among strangers is around 2-3%. So 2-3 in a hundred babies are expected to have some form of noticeable defect.

This is considered the baseline for humans. Keep in mind this does NOT take race into account, since science totally ignores race altogether on this subject and considers all humans as the same.. obviously very wrong.

What happens with incestual relationships is the risk of birth defects caused by recessive genes increases, because you have a close common ancestor and thus share more of the same genes.

A sibling will always share approximately 50% the same genes with you, and you also share 50% with your parents, since you receive half of your chromosomal pairs from each parent.

This share is on average (and due to statistical probability, usually with little deviation) divided by half with each generation or familial distances (apologies for poor wording here).

A grandchild will share about 25% of their genes with you, a first cousin (the child of your aunt), shares about 12,5% of their genes with you, and a second cousin (a person who’s closest common ancestor with you is a great grand parent) shares about 3,1% of your genes with you on average.

What this means in practice is, in the absence of a known recessive genetic condition, the chance for a child to have a birth defect if you have kids with your first cousin, is only 6-8%, and your second cousin is only 3-4%, from what I read.

Barely any higher than the human baseline when you reach the second cousin level, and surprisingly low in case of first cousins.

In case of known recessive genetic conditions, this chance can be exponentially higher, you can find out exactly how high by comparing your genes with theirs and seeing if you both carry the same recessive genetic conditions.

People may carry multiple faulty recessive genes, and all of them can carry over, the chance you both have them becomes increasingly smaller the more distant you are from the family member in question, so the risk for carry over and expression of these conditions becomes exponentially smaller the more distant you are until you reach the established human baseline.

Other complications can still happen though, as you share more genes with your family members, other genetic traits can be reinforced over time, which sometimes can be a good thing as well (such as if you have certain genes that give strong resistance to certain diseases in your family), but if you have genes that negatively affect fertility, or other things, this can become reinforced over time as well.

The main risk lays in the fact that overtime, more and more negative recessive genes have the chance to be inherited, and you get a case of Habsburg syndrome in your family, where everyone looks like an ugly gremlin with too many defects to count (the fact they mixed with jews only amplified that of course, since the genes of Jews are a literal cesspool).

At the point of half 4th cousin, a person who’s common ancestor with you is a single great-great-great grandparent, the chance for birth defects is about the same as with a stranger, as they only share about 0,25% of your genes with you.

Anything beyond that has no effects at all in practice, and I’m fairly certain there would be no spiritual problems from that either since you basically never even know any cousins beyond your 3rd, if even your 3rd (I’ve never even heard of my 3rd cousins, they are basically strangers to me, even my second cousins are, and I have dozens of them, so it’s possible I met some cousins without ever realizing due to how big my family is).

A safe cutoff point to consider would be beyond 4th cousin, both physically and spiritually. Possibly 4th cousins or even 3rd cousins can be fine, but 3rd is still questionable to me.

I do not know all the spiritual implications and aspects of this, as there is little to no information on this available, so I can only go by feeling/common sense on that.

Something interesting I experienced on this, is I found a person whom I know had been my sibling in a, or possibly multiple past lives.

Same as how in healthy adults, one would never have sexual desire towards ones sister, that same feeling still remains with me today regarding them, even though we are completely unrelated in this life, and she is certainly a very desirable person.

Especially after we confirmed with nigh certainty we had been siblings, I have felt no different than a brother to her, even though in this life we are only friends.

Once a sibling, always a sibling, is what it feels like to me, and the implications of incest would carry through as well, even if purely physically speaking there would be no issues in this lifetime.

The spiritual bonds you make through being family with someone run very deep, especially if you both are spiritual people, advancing your souls through your lifetimes.

Something to note, in the case a person has totally pure genes, with no negative recessive genes at all, something not possible on earth as of now, but very likely for our Gods, there can never be any genetic birth defects at all, even if they would have children with their siblings.

So far as I understood, the Magnum opus also serves to perfect and clean up your genetics besides all the other effects it has.
If people complete this in the future, it would likely eliminate any faulty recessive genes from their genome, and eliminate the risk for birth defects to occur.

It is at that point the only problems that arise from incest are the spiritual ones, however, if you are that advanced spiritually, you would know better than to sexually desire your close family, so it might not be relevant anymore.

First cousin: do not even think about it, chances of deformities and recessive damage are too high. The moral factor of this is another factor, that can cause damnation to the family and disgrace, for obvious reasons. Jews do this insanity to keep a stricter control of the bloodline, but this is why they have so many mental, physical and spiritual disorders.

Second cousin: you are still playing the genetic roulette, this is accepted in "some" cultures, and the recessive factor is still strong in going on the sharp blade to fuck your progeny for all time to come. Lower than the first, but still not the best bet. The morality remains questionable here.

Third cousin: should be safe. The reason this is accepted in most cultures is because the chances of deformities flattens, as third level cousins, are basically almost not related to you at all. This is also true on the genetic level.

Fourth and onwards: Not many risks in having progeny, aside the general risks. Basically these are not that related to you to any threatening extent.

The "1%" doing this with themselves has played it's head in roulette many times before. This is why jews have destroyed their race and they are only a shadow of their ancestors today, too much inbreeding can kill a species. Rothschild's son and Soros's son are not capable of even cleaning toilets compared to their parents. Maybe they are inbred? Who knows.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
First cousin: do not even think about it, chances of deformities and recessive damage are too high. The moral factor of this is another factor, that can cause damnation to the family and disgrace, for obvious reasons. Jews do this insanity to keep a stricter control of the bloodline, but this is why they have so many mental, physical and spiritual disorders.

Second cousin: you are still playing the genetic roulette, this is accepted in "some" cultures, and the recessive factor is still strong in going on the sharp blade to fuck your progeny for all time to come. Lower than the first, but still not the best bet. The morality remains questionable here.

Third cousin: should be safe. The reason this is accepted in most cultures is because the chances of deformities flattens, as third level cousins, are basically almost not related to you at all. This is also true on the genetic level.

Fourth and onwards: Not many risks in having progeny, aside the general risks. Basically these are not that related to you to any threatening extent.

The "1%" doing this with themselves has played it's head in roulette many times before. This is why jews have destroyed their race and they are only a shadow of their ancestors today, too much inbreeding can kill a species. Rothschild's son and Soros's son are not capable of even cleaning toilets compared to their parents. Maybe they are inbred? Who knows.
Thank you, I know this will help many here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you HP, and thanks to everyone who felt the need to reassure that my original question wasn't degenerate, lol. Y'all are very kind and considerate, y'all should know that.

I'm going to assume these guidelines also apply to the soul level as well in these relations, since if there's no risk in the psychical from fourth cousin and onwards, then that should entail no risk in the spiritual as well, if my understanding is correct.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back