Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ricky Gervais calling out Hollywood (((perverts))) in the open

Egon

Website
odysee.com
This was weirdly supressed throught all of YT even being at a public Hollywood event. A sickened Ricky Gervais calls out the tribal perverts of Hollywood at the Golden Globes 2020 in the open as "jokes":
https://youtu.be/sR6UeVptzRg

"...He obviously didn't kill himself, just like Jeffrey Epstein. Shut up, I know he is your friend but I don't care."

Ohhhh shots fired, 3:30, yeah I like this guy. Emma Watson did something similar to Tom Hanks. Hollywood is actually bleeding good and dry, I hope in the foreseeable future that real artists are going to be freed from living in fear where they can flourish under better conditions.

Sundara said:

Ohhhh shots fired, 3:30, yeah I like this guy. Emma Watson did something similar to Tom Hanks. Hollywood is actually bleeding good and dry, I hope in the foreseeable future that real artists are going to be freed from living in fear where they can flourish under better conditions.

Normally I find Ricky Gervais really annoying but he's pretty awesome here ngl.

Lol, Gervais is probably one of them or at least buddy buddies making a friendly jab at them that is only a flex of power. He's basically saying: "I can joke about this shit AND NO ONE CARES OR WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. TEEEHEEEEE!"

DevilsMinion said:
Lol, Gervais is probably one of them or at least buddy buddies making a friendly jab at them that is only a flex of power. He's basically saying: "I can joke about this shit AND NO ONE CARES OR WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. TEEEHEEEEE!"
Some reading of the mood say the exact opposite and what it seems, I've never heard of that guy before this incident but he seems actually disgusted and this was his "farewell" speech to Hollywood. People seem to understimate that there are decent Gentiles in the public, and the enemy is getting exposed everyday. There are a few in there who seem to have genuinely enjoyed someone delivering the punches, while the actual pedos in there are faking some extra akward smiles.

Sundara said:

I hope so too. I can’t wait until drug use(especially weed) is no longer plaguing artists. I used to play in bands in a city, but I got so fed up with alcoholism and drug use (albeit, at that time I was still in the mindset that weed was fine). Now that I don’t use any drugs at all, I can finally prove to myself that cannabis never had an impact in making me more creative.

I really miss having people to create music with, as I broke off contact with the whole lot (there were a handful mixed in Jews as well). And unfortunately my creative tendencies with music lead to the weird and out there stuff, the kind of stuff that an NPC will listen to and be all “oh they must be on drugs to come up with that”, but as I’ve learned, it’s just that the creative types that I tend to click with those who, because the Jew, fall into alcoholism and drug use so easily because of how hard it’s pushed on these people.

Is that the same video where Tom Hanks puts on that fake "Oh, mai gaaassshhh!" face? :roll: Even actors and actresses are bad at acting, pretending to be shocked and surprised unexpectedly.

Karl Pilkington: *exists*

Ricky Gervais: $$$$

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx7yhM9Vcy8
Warning: Dumb.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back