Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Racial Clarity Working

ASQV13886662080

I was asked to assist in creating a racial clarity working for mixed race people, but saw that there was already a working posted for this.

I'm posting regardless.

This working is for those who are of mixed race and want to be able to identify with their essential and primary race.

The working is to be done from a new moon and waxing in either Cancer or Taurus.

Do this at night.

Do any meditation that relaxes you, putting you into a trance.

Vibrate the Odal rune 24 times, or a multiple of 24.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Advanced option, do a Moon square or a regular 40, 80, or 90 day working with the moon mantra: AUM SHRAAM SHRIM SHRAUM SAU CHANDRAMASE SVAHA.

If you do the regular working without the square format, just vibrate the moon mantra 9 times or a multiple of 9 as 9 is a number of completion.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Moon_Square.html

After vibrating Odal 24 times, or after vibrating the Moon mantra for the number of times required for that day of the Moon square or 9 times for a regular working with the Moon mantra, affirm: "I now and permanently know exactly which race I am and comfortably accept being this race."

Optionally, go into a past life progression after the affirmation and let the energy signature of the working guide you to who you were in your past lives to reconnect with your dominant racial memory.

ASQV13886662080 said:
I was asked to assist in creating a racial clarity working for mixed race people, but saw that there was already a working posted for this.

I'm posting regardless.

This working is for those who are of mixed race and want to be able to identify with their essential and primary race.

The working is to be done from a new moon and waxing in either Cancer or Taurus.

Do this at night.

Advanced option, do a Moon square or a regular 40, 80, or 90 day working with the moon mantra: AUM SHRAAM SHRIM SHRAUM SAU CHANDRAMASE SVAHA.

If you do the regular working without the square format, just vibrate the moon mantra 9 times or a multiple of 9 as 9 is a number of completion.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Moon_Square.html

After vibrating Odal 24 times, or after vibrating the Moon mantra for the number of times required for that day of the Moon square or 9 times for a regular working with the Moon mantra, affirm: "I now and permanently know exactly which race I am and comfortably accept being this race."

Optionally, go into a past life progression after the affirmation and let the energy signature of the working guide you to who you were in your past lives to reconnect with your dominant racial memory.

What about this? (you also increase your wisdom)

Mannaz Lögr Odhal Perthro x 111 reps. 40 days in a row + more if wanted.

"My intelligence and memory are increasing in a healthy and beneficial way for me. I am acquiring knowledge about myself, the runes and the universe now, continuously and forever." x18

Fuchs said:
ASQV13886662080 said:

I'm posting regardless.

Do this at night.

"My intelligence and memory are increasing in a healthy and beneficial way for me. I am acquiring knowledge about myself, the runes and the universe now, continuously and forever." x18

If you want to do that, so be it.

Fuchs said:
ASQV13886662080 said:

I'm posting regardless.

Do this at night.

Actually, my one caveat would advise against trying to be detailed about multiple subjects.

If you want to enhance many things of the intelligence then it's best to do a general intelligence working and let your subconscious sort out the priorities.

If there's something specific you want to do, then just focus on that.

In this case you're trying to gain general knowledge while specifying accepting knowledge of yourself but also knowledge of the runes.

While consciously this seems ok, I feel like the subconscious state wouldn't prioritize things equally here and you'd end up with confusing or impotent results.

My previous answer was a simple go ahead because I was too tired to properly respond, but now that I gave it some thought I've learned not to spread workings thin with too many directions.

In the end it's your choice.

If you're confident about it, then go ahead.

ASQV13886662080 said:
Fuchs said:
ASQV13886662080 said:

I'm posting regardless.

Do this at night.

Actually, my one caveat would advise against trying to be detailed about multiple subjects.

If you want to enhance many things of the intelligence then it's best to do a general intelligence working and let your subconscious sort out the priorities.

If there's something specific you want to do, then just focus on that.

In this case you're trying to gain general knowledge while specifying accepting knowledge of yourself but also knowledge of the runes.

While consciously this seems ok, I feel like the subconscious state wouldn't prioritize things equally here and you'd end up with confusing or impotent results.

My previous answer was a simple go ahead because I was too tired to properly respond, but now that I gave it some thought I've learned not to spread workings thin with too many directions.

In the end it's your choice.

If you're confident about it, then go ahead.

Got this so far, I´m happy and will continue doing:

Runes/workings combinded with colors.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Fuchs said:

You are trying to seem helpful by giving advice to others, suggesting workings to do for them, etc, that supposedly you do/use yourself, something one can say to gain trust and get people to put down their guard.

Fact is, your suggested workings are useless. They are a waste of time and energy. Trying to focus on gaining so many things at once will spread the energies too thin, and result in nothing gained.

Also, mishmashing together so many runes in a single working that rule very different things isn’t beneficial at all.

To gain intelligence or improve memory, you should use Mannaz and maybe add one of Lögr or Kenaz as a example.

Dagaz doesn’t rule over intelligence and should thus not be used in an intelligence working.

Memory workings are also different from intelligence workings, same as past life knowledge. You work on one thing at a time, focusing your energy like a laser beam, deeply concentrate on obtaining that one thing.

Then after completing a 40 day circuit and seeing results, you can start another working and grow in other aspects that you feel you need.

Runes are for temporary workings mostly, they are powerful energies that boost significantly the aspects and concepts they rule over, and when done properly one does not generally need more than 40 days to see results.

You can do them for longer, but there comes a time where you will see diminishing returns, or get out of balance if you only focus on one aspect and grow only in a single direction.

Even doing multiple workings at the same time diminishes the returns from each working as you spread your energies thin.

It is best to focus on one thing at a time, and give that one thing your full attention, as is stated by Maxine on the JoS.

AoP and regular power meditation do not count as a working. So generally one can do their AoP, daily power meditations, spiritual warfare and then one working you are currently interested in or feel is needed.

The advice you give Fuchs is damaging and worthless. If people followed your suggestions they would find themselves accomplish nothing whatsoever no matter how much they meditate.

It is blatant misinformation and damning advice, under the guise of “sharing information to help my fellow SS”.

You put little bits and pieces of truthful and good information from the JoS into your posts and advices, while subverting everything useful and beneficial into your own useless suggestions that will net nobody any benefit.

Sadly due to how many people here have no fucking clue about anything regarding spirituality still, despite so many years of us being around, people have trouble refuting your posts and pointing out exactly where they go off the rails.

Let this spreading of misinformation and subverting of spiritual knowledge from the JoS come to an end.

All members who engage in this willfully for whatever purpose are to be exposed and kicked out of Satan’s Temple. None of this is to be tolerated ever again in any measure.

As a general piece of advice to everyone reading this, please always cross examine anything you read from members here with known and trusted information on these subjects of the Joy of Satan main website.

Study the JoS continuously so the truthful and correct information is engrained deep into your conscious and subconscious so one will never fall prey to any attempts at subversion of corruption of our most important spiritual knowledge and understanding, of Satan’s spiritual knowledge and understanding.

Even if you lack the ability of knowledge to refute exactly what is being subverted and why, at the least, you will recognize the bullshit for what it is and net get influenced by it, giving no opportunity to those attempting to weaken us from within.

Your time here is done Fuchs.

Nobody should take seriously a single word spoken by him, lest you ingest the poison bound to be mixed in his honeyed words.

VoiceofEnki said:
Fuchs said:

You are trying to seem helpful by giving advice to others, suggesting workings to do for them, etc, that supposedly you do/use yourself, something one can say to gain trust and get people to put down their guard.

Fact is, your suggested workings are useless. They are a waste of time and energy. Trying to focus on gaining so many things at once will spread the energies too thin, and result in nothing gained.

Also, mishmashing together so many runes in a single working that rule very different things isn’t beneficial at all.

To gain intelligence or improve memory, you should use Mannaz and maybe add one of Lögr or Kenaz as a example.

Dagaz doesn’t rule over intelligence and should thus not be used in an intelligence working.

Memory workings are also different from intelligence workings, same as past life knowledge. You work on one thing at a time, focusing your energy like a laser beam, deeply concentrate on obtaining that one thing.

Then after completing a 40 day circuit and seeing results, you can start another working and grow in other aspects that you feel you need.

Runes are for temporary workings mostly, they are powerful energies that boost significantly the aspects and concepts they rule over, and when done properly one does not generally need more than 40 days to see results.

You can do them for longer, but there comes a time where you will see diminishing returns, or get out of balance if you only focus on one aspect and grow only in a single direction.

Even doing multiple workings at the same time diminishes the returns from each working as you spread your energies thin.

It is best to focus on one thing at a time, and give that one thing your full attention, as is stated by Maxine on the JoS.

AoP and regular power meditation do not count as a working. So generally one can do their AoP, daily power meditations, spiritual warfare and then one working you are currently interested in or feel is needed.

The advice you give Fuchs is damaging and worthless. If people followed your suggestions they would find themselves accomplish nothing whatsoever no matter how much they meditate.

It is blatant misinformation and damning advice, under the guise of “sharing information to help my fellow SS”.

You put little bits and pieces of truthful and good information from the JoS into your posts and advices, while subverting everything useful and beneficial into your own useless suggestions that will net nobody any benefit.

Sadly due to how many people here have no fucking clue about anything regarding spirituality still, despite so many years of us being around, people have trouble refuting your posts and pointing out exactly where they go off the rails.

Let this spreading of misinformation and subverting of spiritual knowledge from the JoS come to an end.

All members who engage in this willfully for whatever purpose are to be exposed and kicked out of Satan’s Temple. None of this is to be tolerated ever again in any measure.

As a general piece of advice to everyone reading this, please always cross examine anything you read from members here with known and trusted information on these subjects of the Joy of Satan main website.

Study the JoS continuously so the truthful and correct information is engrained deep into your conscious and subconscious so one will never fall prey to any attempts at subversion of corruption of our most important spiritual knowledge and understanding, of Satan’s spiritual knowledge and understanding.

Even if you lack the ability of knowledge to refute exactly what is being subverted and why, at the least, you will recognize the bullshit for what it is and net get influenced by it, giving no opportunity to those attempting to weaken us from within.

Nobody should take seriously a single word spoken by him, lest you ingest the poison bound to be mixed in his honeyed words.

Did I say people pls do the same ? No I stated it as examples. I started each working one month or even more apart. On favorabel planetary dates.

Master/Master Darkness.... does nearly the same intelligence rune working and look at his posts how much he did improve.

The sun rune working feels now like a real smal sun.

It is probably the main source for my energy. A good thing I started it first. So I have enouth energy for the other workings.

The only bad thing about this, is the time every day spend on it, but the outcome is worth the effort.

I don´t like to change my shedule every month, so I do stuff forever and lay it out in a way that I can benefit from it infinite.

Is there more, you want to complane about?

And pls tell me what would I gain, if the people here wouldn´t advance as fast as possibel/healthy steady and we win this war?

Fuchs said:
And pls tell me what would I gain, if the people here wouldn´t advance as fast as possibel/healthy steady and we win this war?

Do not worry. Your feeble attempts will gain no real traction and you and your like will be extinct from this planet soon enough.

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:

Do not worry. Your feeble attempts will gain no real traction and you and your like will be extinct from this planet soon enough.

If you think every SS should be extinct from this planet, no wonder you try to discredit me for providing knowledge.

As long as I´m here, this won´t happen Henu, go back to your rabbi. Did you allreadey get your oral tora ? :lol:

VoiceofEnki said:
Fuchs said:

At first I was a bit alarmed and wondering what I did wrong, but as I read on I figured you were talking about Fuchs.

The reason I thought it was directed to me initially is because I have a habit of over wording things and theorizing which tends to aggravate people.

I'm glad you pointed out not spreading one's self thin as well, this is something I knew not to do but over the last couple of years started actually taking seriously.

It's ok to be creative so long as it's logically cohered, but I often see people making unnecessary deviations in methodology or trying too thoroughly in affirmations.

Ideally less is more, a small sentence has way more impact on the subconscious.

Thanks for adding your take on things VoiceofEnki.

Fuchs said:
If you think every SS should be extinct from this planet, no wonder you try to discredit me for providing knowledge.

As long as I´m here, this won´t happen Henu, go back to your rabbi. Did you allreadey get your oral tora ? :lol:

You are already exposed for what you are and there is no changing that. The best you can do is start using another handle, and be exposed of that too - eventually. You can share as much info as you want, but it does not change the makeup of your soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back