Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Antisemitism Rise In Europe On Yom Kippur

magickeye9

I’m not European but lately I’ve been hearing from a YouTube channel I watch that covid is on the rise in Europe and they are entering their second wave while here in the US everything is holding steady. For Americans that’s good news we haven’t been hit with a second wave but left me wondering why is Europe experiencing a second wave?

And now I know, it’s because of the increase of Antisemitism happening in Europe in european countries you would least expect. Another member had made a post showing protest that took place in Germany and the UK during the first week of August or September in Germany, people had signs asking for Trump to make Germany great again, and in the UK they tried to storm their way through the parliament gates over 10,000 strong protesting against the covid hoax and digital money etc.

It all makes perfect sense as to why Trump suddenly has contracted covid even though from today’s news from MSM that he has a mild case and is only showing cold like symptoms. Trump really is a symbol for freedom and it’s not just here in the United States.

Here’s the video for the rise of antisemitism in europe.

https://youtu.be/qBGYLfcNsXM

magickeye9 said:
I’m not European but lately I’ve been hearing from a YouTube channel I watch that covid is on the rise in Europe and they are entering their second wave while here in the US everything is holding steady. For Americans that’s good news we haven’t been hit with a second wave but left me wondering why is Europe experiencing a second wave?

And now I know, it’s because of the increase of Antisemitism happening in Europe in european countries you would least expect. Another member had made a post showing protest that took place in Germany and the UK during the first week of August or September in Germany, people had signs asking for Trump to make Germany great again, and in the UK they tried to storm their way through the parliament gates over 10,000 strong protesting against the covid hoax and digital money etc.

It all makes perfect sense as to why Trump suddenly has contracted covid even though from today’s news from MSM that he has a mild case and is only showing cold like symptoms. Trump really is a symbol for freedom and it’s not just here in the United States.

Its rather second hoax rather than a second wave. Schools, universities and work starts to go on as usual and bars and restaurants stay open till 22 hour, so logically the virus circulation is more active, but the contamination rate goes up and down, not always raising also professionals and health ministers are stating that the deadliness of covid is going down, its basicall not more than a flu now, even grip is more deadlier than the current covid. If it was a real 2nd wave, itshould be announced as such if it was actually deadlier than before.

magickeye9 said:
Second wave is coming because it is pre-planned like the first and the future waves. It doesn't matter too much when and where is coming as it will hit the entire planet in the following 1-3 months. Is going to get more and more agressive and abusive with the measures, This plandemic hoax has been planned for years to push the world more towards the manifestation of the jewish agenda.

magickeye9 said:

I love the "open borders for israel" comments.

The Alchemist7 said:
Second wave is coming because it is pre-planned like the first and the future waves. It doesn't matter too much when and where is coming as it will hit the entire planet in the following 1-3 months. Is going to get more and more agressive and abusive with the measures, This plandemic hoax has been planned for years to push the world more towards the manifestation of the jewish agenda.

I bet kikes did not take into account the reversal of their letters. ;)

Jews can rage and curse all they want, they were never meant to win this shit. :lol:

Henu the Great said:
The Alchemist7 said:

I bet kikes did not take into account the reversal of their letters. ;)

Jews can rage and curse all they want, they were never meant to win this shit. :lol:
lol kikes suck that much wow just wow even they were meant to lose the moment they were created lolz :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back