Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

People who pose as Satanists

Satnam666

The usually idiots on Twitter are posing as Satanists to curse trump it's probably jews trying to attack Satan an make him look bad but this is irritating an I thought you all should know

Hail Satan

They posted a 3 eyed deformed goat and then claim to be Satanists.

Reminds me of Marina Abramović's crap.

Probably Joos, yes.

Satnam666 said:
The usually idiots on Twitter are posing as Satanists to curse trump it's probably jews trying to attack Satan an make him look bad but this is irritating an I thought you all should know

Hail Satan

This is a mostly staged conflict where they're trying to push the communist/left "Satanists" against the nazi/right christians who've become aware of the enemy to some extent but bound to enemy programs aka the 4chaners on /pol/ that are all talk but no show when they could at-least be doing the rtrs.

Satnam666 said:

Hail Satan

And you haven't seen yet how YouTube is rotten to the bone, or have you?
It makes me go crazy seeing those shitty humans talk about Satan and His Demons in the worst way.
They will surely have to pay the bill in the future...

Satnam666 said:

Hail Satan

The filthy acceptable uncensored pseudosatanism that is accepted and enemy controlled is the far left degenerate one. Done on purpose to discredit. I said it a couple of times, the enemy always infiltrates a good gentile doctrine or movemnt and then makes it look bad. This is their most dangerous weapon. 99% of conservatives think satanism is at the base of the jew world order trying to push racemixing, lgbt and zionist shiet. That is why a conserative world right now would blame us the ones whod did the most for this planet for what the enemy does. Dumb conservatives don't talk about the jew world order but the satanic world order. Fucking absolute vegetables. Fuck them!

EasternFireLion666 said:
Satnam666 said:

Hail Satan

The filthy acceptable uncensored pseudosatanism that is accepted and enemy controlled is the far left degenerate one. Done on purpose to discredit. I said it a couple of times, the enemy always infiltrates a good gentile doctrine or movemnt and then makes it look bad. This is their most dangerous weapon. 99% of conservatives think satanism is at the base of the jew world order trying to push racemixing, lgbt and zionist shiet. That is why a conserative world right now would blame us the ones whod did the most for this planet for what the enemy does. Dumb conservatives don't talk about the jew world order but the satanic world order. Fucking absolute vegetables. Fuck them!

You said it.
Kikes mess up things, they create confusion.
Just look at most famous Musicians on YouTube and see how many people think they're all Illuminati's puppets and satanists.

of the true light said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Dumb conservatives don't talk about the jew world order but the satanic world order. Fucking absolute vegetables. Fuck them!
Dammit it was supposed to say Damn and not Samn but you get the idea.

Satanic Path said:
Satnam666 said:

Hail Satan

And you haven't seen yet how YouTube is rotten to the bone, or have you?
It makes me go crazy seeing those shitty humans talk about Satan and His Demons in the worst way.
They will surely have to pay the bill in the future...

Yah can't wait for that I'm looking forward to the 19 enochian key read it its one of my favorite

Satanic Path said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Satnam666 said:

Hail Satan

You said it.
Kikes mess up things, they create confusion.
Just look at most famous Musicians on YouTube and see how many people think they're all Illuminati's puppets and satanists.

Illuminati more like jewlluminati I'm so sick of these people saying oh it's Satan when they know it's a bunch of jews in Hollywood. one time I tried talking to someone about the rituals jews preform an the human sacrifices to jewhova but they did not want to hear it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back