Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

PLEASE APPROVE THIS

fausty666

PLEASE approve this message.

Hp cobra I have info i will share. Group filled with infiltrators want to ** you, HPS SHANNON AND destroy jos

Most their members are ex members & JEWS from here. I JOINED and i have all facts about them ALL. MOST OF THEM HAVE NO HOPE IN THIS

THEY HAVE NO REPSCET. THEY ALSO LIE ABOUT HIGH PRIESTESS MAXINE, SHANNON, AND YOU. THEY COLLECT SS INFO AND SELL IT. THEY SAY LIES ABOUT U EVEN IF MAXINE LEFT EVERYTHING TO YOU.

THEY KNOW SHE HAS U UP THERE BECAUSE SHE TRUSTS U AND SATAN TRUST Û. THEY GIVE UR INFO TO JEWS TO GET U KILLED AND THEY FAKE DEATH TO U, U SEEN THEM U KNOW ITS THEM

THEY HAVE ALSO PEOPLE FAKEING THEY ARE HIGH PRIESTS ETC AND MAKE FAKE ACCOUNTS HERE ALL THE TIME.

THEY ALL SHOCKED YOU REACTED TO THEM WITHOUT KNOWING BUT PROBABLY SATAN TOLD YOU ALREADY. BUT YOU NEED THE INFO

YOU HAVE NOT REPLIED TO MY EMAIL YET. stop ingoring!!

they are trans and injected freaks, some jealous DRUGGED OUT traitors AND jews AND failed from a few yrs past. Lots of hate. PLEASE APPROVE DO NOT DISAPPROVE ME AGAIN. I DONY TRY TO SPREAD SPAM IT IS FOR RÈAL.

THIS IS A MESSAGE CAUSE I LOVE SATAN AND JOS.

WE ALSO TRACEROOTED THEY HAVE SOLD INFO THEY THINK IS URS AND REAL TO THE ENEMY. I HAVE SENT THIS TOO.

i will reveal them MORE like I did to this other BITCH that tried to infiltrate the jos. We will be WATCHING

it will NOT pass!

-+Dr. Faustus+

Ok, now that your post has been approved, give us more info. Post screenshots if you have.

Are there any current JoS members taking part in this ploy?

Relax buddy, it's alright. Things like these exist, and also for the members.

The real threat is foreign secret services , that is really hard to outsmart. But the law is on our side against those situations. Everybody gets back from the Gods what they intent.

fausty666 said:

Thank you for your work for and consideration of JOS. I am sure the clergy is kept up to date on all pertinent information by the Gods, and the clergy and the Gods instruct us on appropriate actions to take. While we should stay ever vigilant, I don't believe there is a need to panic.

While I understand your cause for concern, I feel like your information is hindered by the sheer amount of passion displayed through your writing. You would be better suited in communicating your message by typing in a calm and coherent manner, only using upper-case lettering for emphasis, as well as making use of bolding and underlining to further supplement this.

Taken as is, your writing is hard to read and a bit of an eyesore. I believe this writing style is attributable to your previous disapprovals and perhaps poor reception by other members. It would be wise to ensure the manner of communication you use does not hinder the content of which you want to spread.

Remember the HPs are protected by the Gods along with anyone who is truly on our side. I think you are kind of freaking out and over reacting this has been going on for awhile. Many people have tried infiltrating here and have posted slander of members the Hps and the JOS in general. This is what the enemy does. I myself have even had someone post a video about me on YouTube where they slander me dont know if its still up or not.

What you can do if you know someone is enemy is try calling them out sometimes or hinting at it on the groups. If you have any information directly on anyone specific or saw something try screen shots of what you saw and where and who the people are on the groups get as much info as you can and Send these to the moderators maybe even post it here in a new topic. That will get you a lot farther than this kind of post that is just general. Try to be a little more calm and rational in this though. That is helpful.

If any of these people are the ones I suspect i will back you up. I am aware of some of what your saying but I am not fully sure I know who all of these people are on the groups or even if they are here as members posting right now.

If you want to give a warning please use appropriate english, not act like a drugged out mess that you're raving against. If english isn't your first language, post in the correct forum and have it translated.

I don't want to put words in HPcobra's mouth, but I'm pretty sure even if he died the Joy of Satan would still continue. Maybe not up to the standards, that he and maxine set rightfully high. Certain people have been awakened to the enemy.

Too many people have the meditations, planetary squares, magick practices. But those are luxuries, not really needed to advance. To void meditate, clean your aura, and vibrate mantras(mainly the RTRs)correctly are all one needs to advance spiritually.

We do not need magick balls, chunks of stones, pendulums, like the enemy do. These tools do help, but are not needed. Satanism has survived even when the church openly killed us, we will survive.

fausty666 said:
I'm pretty sure Cobra is already aware of that group, if it's the same one, as he mentioned such a group in the past.

Also, if you communicate your message like this in a screaming tone with all-caps, more people will be inclined to just see you as some crazy nutcase. Just letting you know.

Lol. This is why we do the JoS Protection Ritual. Any scumbag can try, and u bet they will...

In the end they will bite the dust, not us. :D

Looks like you are one of them lol

Do not worry, Satan and the Gods are protecting the HPs.

Something about you is very fishy, I wouldn’t trust an inch.

NinRick said:

i went in their group and gathered info. only this

no i am not, the hps know.

Larissa666 said:
Ok, now that your post has been approved, give us more info. Post screenshots if you have.

Are there any current JoS members taking part in this ploy?

a few that have went out in the last 6 months, yes.

i was told to not post info because this is doxx and they don't want to doxx. i ask why i got no answer, just "not everyone is responsible". not ever1 should be doxxed that it's

StraitShot47 said:
If you want to give a warning please use appropriate english, not act like a drugged out mess that you're raving against. If english isn't your first language, post in the correct forum and have it translated.

I don't want to put words in HPcobra's mouth, but I'm pretty sure even if he died the Joy of Satan would still continue. Maybe not up to the standards, that he and maxine set rightfully high. Certain people have been awakened to the enemy.

Too many people have the meditations, planetary squares, magick practices. But those are luxuries, not really needed to advance. To void meditate, clean your aura, and vibrate mantras(mainly the RTRs)correctly are all one needs to advance spiritually.

We do not need magick balls, chunks of stones, pendulums, like the enemy do. These tools do help, but are not needed. Satanism has survived even when the church openly killed us, we will survive.

the never will we are watching them , least online. they always FAIL

we mustn't allow ANY ground to the enemy, yes? leave NONE ground

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This is true. We have seen a lot of this before, and it has been getting worse in the last year. Thank you for telling us.

i was ANGRY my post was disapproved, now all is ok

my email also was answered, so sry for harassment. i was very worried

BlackJackal said:
You need to stop panicking.

sry, i panic because i was getting no answer. didn/t understand how close danger was, so i overreacted

i know all is fine.

slyscorpion said:
Remember the HPs are protected by the Gods along with anyone who is truly on our side. I think you are kind of freaking out and over reacting this has been going on for awhile. Many people have tried infiltrating here and have posted slander of members the Hps and the JOS in general. This is what the enemy does. I myself have even had someone post a video about me on YouTube where they slander me dont know if its still up or not.

What you can do if you know someone is enemy is try calling them out sometimes or hinting at it on the groups. If you have any information directly on anyone specific or saw something try screen shots of what you saw and where and who the people are on the groups get as much info as you can and Send these to the moderators maybe even post it here in a new topic. That will get you a lot farther than this kind of post that is just general. Try to be a little more calm and rational in this though. That is helpful.

If any of these people are the ones I suspect i will back you up. I am aware of some of what your saying but I am not fully sure I know who all of these people are on the groups or even if they are here as members posting right now.

not all of us post. i lurk for years. i just help in other ways & my friends too

ill work on my rationality. all i said was true

one bitch is also this trans person which was here months ago and pretended to be cobra's friend. it uses vpn and makes fake faccounts at forums, to attack now.

~bipolar as fuck~

Your message was disapproved because it looked rather insane by how it was written, despite of what you said being true.

Your comments have also been approved except of the doxxing ones. Maybe some people have a brain still and wouldn't deserve it.

But thanks for your concern, it's appreciated.

fausty666 said:
NinRick said:

i went in their group and gathered info. only this

no i am not, the hps know.

I am very sorry to have misjudged you!

Thanks for your intel and how you feel about it!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back