Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trump Cannot be Totally on our side

darkmonkey666

https://news.yahoo.com/republican-jewish-coalition-drops-3-140000711.html

We would not have stuff like this happening if he was. I hope no one here thinks he is totally on the side of the Gods with everything he does.

Yes i personally like him way better than most other politicians i have seen these days and he is doing a lot of good. But he is also doing some bad and things the enemy wants too and pandering to the enemy.

None of the people in Politics are totally on our side as far as I know and if they are they are being secret about it till they can make their move but i kind of doubt there is someone like that right now.

We actually have to somehow elect some people that are openly on our side like Hitler was eventually if we are ever going to do much to better society in a lot of major ways and actually do something about the Jewish problem.

The good in Trump is if he gets pissed off enough he may turn fully against the Jews.

There is that possibility and he would be a hero if he did.

But as of right now he is not fully on our side. I hope you all realize this.

slyscorpion said:

I don't expect any politician to be Jew aware, not in our current situation. My opinion on Trump is that he at least tries to steer the country in a normal direction, instead of the clownworld mess that has been cultivated in the US. While he is not necessarily steering in a Satanic direction, he is at least applying common sense available to him, and that alone I think is too much for the Jew to handle. He has brought many things into public light, such as immigration and protecting domestic business. These things would never have been talked about, prior.

It is true that he has Jewish connections, like what you mention, but he also has the entirety of the media targeting him. Even Fox hated him until he was elected and they were forced to go along with it. They would've preferred a different Republican. I think this basically supports the theory that he is not-perfect, but must be doing something as a bad goy.

slyscorpion said:
https://news.yahoo.com/republican-jewish-coalition-drops-3-140000711.html

We would not have stuff like this happening if he was. I hope no one here thinks he is totally on the side of the Gods with everything he does.

Yes i personally like him way better than most other politicians i have seen these days and he is doing a lot of good. But he is also doing some bad and things the enemy wants too and pandering to the enemy.

None of the people in Politics are totally on our side as far as I know and if they are they are being secret about it till they can make their move but i kind of doubt there is someone like that right now.

We actually have to somehow elect some people that are openly on our side like Hitler was eventually if we are ever going to do much to better society in a lot of major ways and actually do something about the Jewish problem.

The good in Trump is if he gets pissed off enough he may turn fully against the Jews.

There is that possibility and he would be a hero if he did.

But as of right now he is not fully on our side. I hope you all realize this.
He may be on our side but appeals to the Jews to survive. He's jewing the Jews.
That article you shared shows something extremely rare but it isn't a surprise considering that he's running against an opponent as pathetic as Biden.

He is never been on our side. He is just good enough, for now. Not perfect but better than anything else right now.

Trump’s role is paving the way for what comes in the future. Trump is exposing communist agenda and the deep state, an octopus that has been holding USA in its tentacles for more than a century.

Hopefully, someone that comes after him will build further upon his legacy. Our RTRs will ensure this.

It takes a true genius to pull off what he’s doing, it may be difficult to blatantly see someone who is working on our side at the “top” so to speak, because they’re hidden and they have to be. Hitler was exceptional and Trump MIGHT be too, he’s just working with a different agenda and in a different time and place. He looks awfully young for his age. Assuming he is on our side, I feel bad for him because of the things he has had to sacrifice for the cause. The ability to put up the front he has been putting up is tough to do. He could be lost in it, but either way he’s kicking fucking ass.

Larisa666 said:

Oy vey, nice try Troll 3/10 points,

new2.png

look
Larisa 666
you are so great the enemy does create fake accs with your name slightly changed ;) .

StraitShot47 said:
Larisa666 said:

Why aren't you posting this on your main account, was that banned too? And how do you know?

These are troll messages by someone who created an account with the same name. This is not the member it says it is.

Larissa666 said:
Trump’s role is paving the way for what comes in the future. Trump is exposing communist agenda and the deep state, an octopus that has been holding USA in its tentacles for more than a century.

Hopefully, someone that comes after him will build further upon his legacy. Our RTRs will ensure this.

Our enemies are mimicking you. This piece of shit is not OUR Larissa!

Aldrick said:
Larissa666 said:

Granted, he isn’t perfect and has flaws. But I think he is the best president USA had since Kennedy.

You do not have to like him, and this is just my own opinion. I am not gonna force anyone to like Trump. You are free to have your own opinion.

Aldrick said:
Larissa666 said:

Yes actually, the account you quoted was. You need to pay more attention to the username

The troll was "larisa" whereas the account you quoted was "larissa"

Jihiji12 said:
Aldrick said:
Larissa666 said:

Yes actually, the account you quoted was. You need to pay more attention to the username

Or perhaps you could pay attention. I said mimicking YOU.

Sundara said:

It takes a true genius to pull off what he’s doing, it may be difficult to blatantly see someone who is working on our side at the “top” so to speak, because they’re hidden and they have to be. Hitler was exceptional and Trump MIGHT be too, he’s just working with a different agenda and in a different time and place. He looks awfully young for his age. Assuming he is on our side, I feel bad for him because of the things he has had to sacrifice for the cause. The ability to put up the front he has been putting up is tough to do. He could be lost in it, but either way he’s kicking fucking ass.

Ok i will give you this he MAY be its not proven one way or the other. What I think me and many others are aware of is its impossible to be in a position like this and not know at least some things about the enemy. He does seem to be doing a lot of stuff that is close to directly what we want sometimes. But the truth is he's also doing stuff we don't want and pandering to the enemy too much. I doubt any real Satanist would pretend to go along with things as much as he did. If he was a true Satanist it seems he would have had them more down than they are now unless the Gods are telling him something different here and something else bigger is planned for a specific moment or circumstances. If so that is really cool.

This is why i am not sure he is fully on our side and a practicing Satanist. He's more likely to be one of the people that knows most the truth yet has his own agenda and things he wants.

Aldrick said:
Jihiji12 said:
Aldrick said:

Or perhaps you could pay attention. I said mimicking YOU.

Apologies then, you said "this piece of shit" i assumed you meant who you were quoting

slyscorpion said:
Sundara said:

Ok i will give you this he MAY be its not proven one way or the other. What I think me and many others are aware of is its impossible to be in a position like this and not know at least some things about the enemy. He does seem to be doing a lot of stuff that is close to directly what we want sometimes. But the truth is he's also doing stuff we don't want and pandering to the enemy too much. I doubt any real Satanist would pretend to go along with things as much as he did. If he was a true Satanist it seems he would have had them more down than they are now unless the Gods are telling him something different here and something else bigger is planned for a specific moment or circumstances. If so that is really cool.

This is why i am not sure he is fully on our side and a practicing Satanist. He's more likely to be one of the people that knows most the truth yet has his own agenda and things he wants.
Trump is anything but a Satanist. He's however not the Goyim the Jews would want in the oval office in 2020, with shit for brains.

Blackdragon666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Sundara said:

Trump is anything but a Satanist. He's however not the Goyim the Jews would want in the oval office in 2020, with shit for brains.

Yeah I wouldn’t say a practicing satanist like us, us, but he is fighting against the jews in a more direct manner and publicly than any other president or person of major power right now... which would require guidance from our Gods directly or indirectly, and to be capable of that level of fighting he himself would have to have a higher level soul capable of such.

Larissa666 said:
Aldrick said:
Larissa666 said:

Granted, he isn’t perfect and has flaws. But I think he is the best president USA had since Kennedy.

You do not have to like him, and this is just my own opinion. I am not gonna force anyone to like Trump. You are free to have your own opinion.
I'm not an expert on us presidents but was JFK really good? He had charisma just like Reagan and he was killed for being a very bad goy but he was also christian. Nixon who became president after JFK wanted to free the US from the kikes and he wasn't religious.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Larissa666 said:
Aldrick said:

I'm not an expert on us presidents but was JFK really good? He had charisma just like Reagan and he was killed for being a very bad goy but he was also christian. Nixon who became president after JFK wanted to free the US from the kikes and he wasn't religious.

I have a feeling he may have been getting ready to actually not just fight the Jews on some of their plans like Trump is doing but actually expose something major maybe even the whole thing if he know enough. Which they had to stop.

Sundara said:
Blackdragon666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah I wouldn’t say a practicing satanist like us, us, but he is fighting against the jews in a more direct manner and publicly than any other president or person of major power right now... which would require guidance from our Gods directly or indirectly, and to be capable of that level of fighting he himself would have to have a higher level soul capable of such.

Yeah trumps fighting against the Jews but does things for Israel. His slogan should be make Israel great again.

Didn’t fancy Mancy have a post how Trump is actually a jew? I think he did.

slyscorpion said:
I have a feeling he may have been getting ready to actually not just fight the Jews on some of their plans like Trump is doing but actually expose something major maybe even the whole thing if he know enough. Which they had to stop.

It's funny you mention this I was watching a video on Youtube from Tim Pool and he mentioned Trump is very bombastic and expresses a lot of truth even if it's bad. Like for example We are going to Syria to bomb it. Tim Pool face palmed but went at least he is being honest about it.

I have to wonder if the jews ever intimidated Trump. In the sense they go "Oy vey goyim slave you work for Israel now all for Pisrael and for kikeofery". You work for the kikes goyim slave and for Eretz Yisrael just like your family is doing, ALL GLORY to Kikedom".

I wonder if Trump went WTF I knew people said crazy shit about jews. But this is fucking retarded. And he is going let's play a game it's called who can expose the jews and the shabbos.

I do have my hopes Trump performs something during his second and final tenure. I know BCP(Black Conservative Patriot) stated Trump should create an executive order removing the term limits and run for a third term.

If Biden wins we are fucked like Cobra said It might not be immediate collapse but within 20-30 years rather than maybe 50-60 years.

Another recent video is Biden's stance on Court Packing. He goes "If I tell you my position it's the only thing that will be on the news". Smart fucker Biden cause if he opens his mouth his ratings might drop and people will pick up on his bullshit. But funny enough he literally admits "The public has no reason to know". And Tim Pool is like WTF how can you state the public deserves no mentioning of this court packing. Biden said "He will perform his actions on the court when elected".

Hopefully people realize how much of a kike cocksucker Biden is and realize he is bad news. Trump isn't any better but a lot less evil and his bravado gets the best of him and he states things that funny enough a lot of his campaign promises have been kept. Even HP.Cobra was going "The economy is much better and then Covid-19 "Black Swan" incident crushed the economy".

Hell even Saudi Arabia and other OPEC produces are pumping up the oil to diminish America's natural oil production. For example Saudi's went from about 3-5 million barrels a day to 12.3 million barrels a day. United Arab Emirits, I believe, went from 350,000 barrels a day to something like 1.5 million a day. Something like 7 Arab nations pumped up the Oil to counter the US.

It seems like the entire World is hell bent on destroying America and the Western World. Like foreigners talking about US election and Trump is bad and all this bullshit. Focus on your country you fucking retards your nations are being Kalergied and yet "Fuck America cause I'm a foreigner wankster".

Oh and BTW for those of you who wonder Tim Pool mentioned non-citizens can vote. Apparently even if your an illegal immigrant you can vote like in California and apparently they even got 1 or 2 more seats of Representatives for it.

I truly hope the Democraps shit themselves and lose because America will be fucked royally over. I know Trump isn't the best but at least he unleashes the mad dog from time to time. Like 2018 "Why is it all these immigrants come from shithole Countries" and Nancy Pelosi was like "We are all God's children".

WTF kinda elected official puts religion over their nation, fucking Judeo-bolsheviks.

I truly hope Trump unleashes the mad dog after kissing up to jews and shabbos for election votes. Funny a nation requiring the kissing of a specific race just to win in their own nation. WTF has the World come to.

Gear88 said:
slyscorpion said:

It's funny you mention this I was watching a video on Youtube from Tim Pool and he mentioned Trump is very bombastic and expresses a lot of truth even if it's bad. Like for example We are going to Syria to bomb it. Tim Pool face palmed but went at least he is being honest about it.

I have to wonder if the jews ever intimidated Trump. In the sense they go "Oy vey goyim slave you work for Israel now all for Pisrael and for kikeofery". You work for the kikes goyim slave and for Eretz Yisrael just like your family is doing, ALL GLORY to Kikedom".

I wonder if Trump went WTF I knew people said crazy shit about jews. But this is fucking retarded. And he is going let's play a game it's called who can expose the jews and the shabbos.

I do have my hopes Trump performs something during his second and final tenure. I know BCP(Black Conservative Patriot) stated Trump should create an executive order removing the term limits and run for a third term.

If Biden wins we are fucked like Cobra said It might not be immediate collapse but within 20-30 years rather than maybe 50-60 years.

Another recent video is Biden's stance on Court Packing. He goes "If I tell you my position it's the only thing that will be on the news". Smart fucker Biden cause if he opens his mouth his ratings might drop and people will pick up on his bullshit. But funny enough he literally admits "The public has no reason to know". And Tim Pool is like WTF how can you state the public deserves no mentioning of this court packing. Biden said "He will perform his actions on the court when elected".

Hopefully people realize how much of a kike cocksucker Biden is and realize he is bad news. Trump isn't any better but a lot less evil and his bravado gets the best of him and he states things that funny enough a lot of his campaign promises have been kept. Even HP.Cobra was going "The economy is much better and then Covid-19 "Black Swan" incident crushed the economy".

Hell even Saudi Arabia and other OPEC produces are pumping up the oil to diminish America's natural oil production. For example Saudi's went from about 3-5 million barrels a day to 12.3 million barrels a day. United Arab Emirits, I believe, went from 350,000 barrels a day to something like 1.5 million a day. Something like 7 Arab nations pumped up the Oil to counter the US.

It seems like the entire World is hell bent on destroying America and the Western World. Like foreigners talking about US election and Trump is bad and all this bullshit. Focus on your country you fucking retards your nations are being Kalergied and yet "Fuck America cause I'm a foreigner wankster".

Oh and BTW for those of you who wonder Tim Pool mentioned non-citizens can vote. Apparently even if your an illegal immigrant you can vote like in California and apparently they even got 1 or 2 more seats of Representatives for it.

I truly hope the Democraps shit themselves and lose because America will be fucked royally over. I know Trump isn't the best but at least he unleashes the mad dog from time to time. Like 2018 "Why is it all these immigrants come from shithole Countries" and Nancy Pelosi was like "We are all God's children".

WTF kinda elected official puts religion over their nation, fucking Judeo-bolsheviks.

I truly hope Trump unleashes the mad dog after kissing up to jews and shabbos for election votes. Funny a nation requiring the kissing of a specific race just to win in their own nation. WTF has the World come to.

I am a little more worried about Democrats this time around. If they get some full position of power again why wouldn't they make their move. Are they going to waste that knowing that their agenda is being exposed more and more.

Would they not just straight up try to make the USA marxist or something.

So you say collapse not right away. I say I think it would be right away.

I do think it would be good to have some Democrats though cause i don't think we want the other party Republicans either to have full control or really anyone too that might be a bad idea we are not totally sure they are on our side all the way. Plus we need someone to make a fool out of the left more and more.

Darksage666 said:
Sundara said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Yeah trumps fighting against the Jews but does things for Israel. His slogan should be make Israel great again.

It is really hard to tell I guess no one can say for sure. It’s at least what’s best for now.

Trump has been a businessman for most of his life, and I think he dealt with many Jews (you can’t be a high profile businessman without shlomos trying to parasite off of you).

If he isn’t woke on jews already, then he is an idiot. Either he knows what jews are but doesn’t care, or he would expose them but doesn’t have a strategy yet due to how deep their tentacles go. Let’s be honest, Trump likes power, and he probably knows that trying to expose the jews might be an end of him.

Darksage666 said:
Sundara said:
Blackdragon666 said:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41514&p=171203&hilit=Trump+brother+Jewish#p168935

Gear88 said:

Like Timothy said, Trump is a raging bull inside the establishment china house. He didn't have to be a politician. He could of spend the rest if his days being a rich on a private island but if you look at his old interviews he has always called out the people selling out America. Instead he decided to do something about it. He's a loud mouth but that's good because he says the quiet part loud a lot. Let him destroy and call out the establishment for 8 years and people will be more than happy to elect a full populist candidate after him. He's inderictly brought attention to the anti white rhetoric going on in society by denying that white privilege exists and banning critical race theory. This is only going to lead to racial awareness of whites and we'll see the fruit of our race awakening workings come in effect very blatantly.

Sundara said:
Darksage666 said:
Sundara said:

It is really hard to tell I guess no one can say for sure. It’s at least what’s best for now.

He’s definitely not on our side so one shouldn’t think like that but do I agree that he may be better than our worser enemies, yes. That’s true

hailourtruegod said:
Like Timothy said, Trump is a raging bull inside the establishment china house. He didn't have to be a politician. He could of spend the rest if his days being a rich on a private island but if you look at his old interviews he has always called out the people selling out America. Instead he decided to do something about it. He's a loud mouth but that's good because he says the quiet part loud a lot. Let him destroy and call out the establishment for 8 years and people will be more than happy to elect a full populist candidate after him. He's inderictly brought attention to the anti white rhetoric going on in society by denying that white privilege exists and banning critical race theory. This is only going to lead to racial awareness of whites and we'll see the fruit of our race awakening workings come in effect very blatantly.

Yep well said.

It's funny you mention two terms because BCP(Black Conservative Patriot) has mentioned a "What if" scenario. Trump eliminates term limits for president and runs for a third term.

I kinda get the feeling Trump really likes meetings and whatnot. Since the economy "WAS" improving. Till fucking Covid-19 ruined it hell even gas prices dropped in some cases just slightly near 911 levels. I think the lowest price was like $1.37 per gallon or something to that and the highest was like $3.18. Don't recall the fuel prices exactly but somewhere along that range of prices.

Unfortunately Covid-19.

Gear88 said:
hailourtruegod said:

Yep well said.

It's funny you mention two terms because BCP(Black Conservative Patriot) has mentioned a "What if" scenario. Trump eliminates term limits for president and runs for a third term.

I kinda get the feeling Trump really likes meetings and whatnot. Since the economy "WAS" improving. Till fucking Covid-19 ruined it hell even gas prices dropped in some cases just slightly near 911 levels. I think the lowest price was like $1.37 per gallon or something to that and the highest was like $3.18. Don't recall the fuel prices exactly but somewhere along that range of prices.

Unfortunately Covid-19.

Trump has a point to have a 3rd term since he had his hands tied for the first 2-3 years with the endless hoaxes they pushed. He couldn't do everything he wanted like investigating and prosecuting hillary since he himself was under constant investigation for something he didn't do. It'll be interesting to see what happens 3 years into his next term. People really do love him and the hype he has is something that has never been seen before in America. It's almost Hitlerisc with how much the people loved him. I think JFK or Regan would of gotten the same love if the internet was around so that's why Trump's hype is way higher. I freaking love the internet LOL. It's the reason why we're all here and why there wasn't a killary presidency and thus no ww3 or at least prolonged it's coming but I digress. I havent seen much of bcp but I'll check him out. The black conservatives I tend to listen to is Anthony Brian Logan and sometimes BrandonTatum.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back