Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Animals dying due to covid restrictions, MAJOR fuel

Sundara

It was just verified to me by a veterinarian in the western portion of Washington that vets are not allowed to treat more than one pet at a time. Due to this, animals are DYING. Yes, DYING. People are being told to wait until their animals STOP breathing to seek treatment, and then there is a line. People in western Washington turn their backs of aspects like this. It’s robotic and inhuman. She said many people’s pets are in critical condition when they would’ve otherwise been saved because they are not allowed to give them a proper check. One critical patient at a time where there are multiple means that the others die. They cannot even enter the building. I could honestly vomit at this. My dog was bitten by a spider or snake and it’s waiting to be determined. I had to drive an entire hour to seek proper treatment for him and a vet in another area said it wasn’t even safe to be driving that hour but I had no option. I’m doing everything I can to make sure my dog is okay and I know full well he will be, but this is a reality and it is not okay. I am about to go find jay inslee and Bill Gates themselves and have a good fucking word with them. Words can’t even begin to describe the hand I’d like to give them. Everyone needs to fucking fight like hell right now. Literally. The Gods have allowed me to safely witness the atrocities of the enemy over here first hand as motivation, not this situation, but I’ve seen the destruction of antifa and the robotic nature of the majority over here. Even those that are aware in this area are still in fear of speaking up to make change. I’ve seen changes over the last few weeks and I’ve been told some very eye opening things, but it is still not enough. I already know the Gods are here with my dog, I’ve already been offered help with costs. This doesn’t change the anger and disgust or the fact that he’s going through this.

Sundara said:

I don't know how accurate this is as I didn't do any real research into it yet but I happened upon an article saying hundreds of sharks are being killed for their oils because they can be used in a Covid-19 vaccine.

It's all so fucked up. The enemy is trying to choke the absolute life out of this planet wherever they can however they can. I wish a meteor would just drop on Pissrael.

Yes the pet variant/human dependent animals have suffered proportionately because compared to wild animals, domestic animals are the ones who get caught up the most in human affairs which is why I'm against the project to domesticate certain animals. This was already stated at the end of the video I shared btw.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back