Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I wonder how it is the civilization and history of our gods

Weasel

Hello guys,i think i am not the only one who had this curiosity when it comes to our gods, because here when it comes to history it's only about us, the humans but what about the gods?
History, civilization, society the lenght of their empire things like that, i know that there are not many who know there types of things about them but its still worth putting this question, the only thing i seen on JOS is how Satan was a super man who knew every detail about the universe and tried many times to bring immortality to his people who then succeeded.

Weassel said:
You only need to look at the old Pagan civilizations to get an idea about this.
Now obviously nobody here can know all the minute details of what the Gods do in their "free time" or just in general. But it can be summarized in a general sense -- a good and high-level civilization is one where everyone mutually supports the community itself and in turn the community as a whole supports and enriches every member of it.
This is the essence that any good civilization is based upon. In addition to this are obvious things such as following the seasons and being in tune with nature, encouraging healthy habits and activities, and just generally providing as a community all the things that each individual desires in their soul. Such a civilization allows all its members to follow their own path in as best of a situation as possible.

oletacormier said:
Nowadays, fewer and fewer people believe in gods.
You seem to be new. If you are not a troll, go visit https://www.joyofsatan.org to learn more about what these forums are about.

oletacormier said:
Nowadays, fewer and fewer people believe in gods.

That's good and a step towards progress cause no one is supposed to just "believe in" anything without evidence.

Our Gods are real as you and me and this can be proven by peoples experiences its not a belief.

The enemy has you believe in a bunch of stuff or have faith in a bunch of stuff without evidence.

So we should go with what we know not believe something. Normally when a person decides to come here they know the Gods exist in some form this isn't a religion of belief or belief system its just reality.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back