Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakra empowerment

A

Anonymous

Hi!
So I just started meditating regularly, finished the 40 day program, and here's my plan for future meditations. Since I don't have much free time on me, I have to do these meditations either while I'm at work, or on my way to work or whatever, I wanna keep it simple as to not get exhausted pretty fast trying to cope with everything, I've done this in the past, led me to failure and giving up.

So my plan is, I wake up earlier to do the cleaning, protection, Chakra rotation, some breathing exercises and void meditation.
This has been working fine for the last 40 days.
I also noticed I had no trouble doing the opening vibrations, so instead of doing the full Chakra meditation, I decided I'd do 1 Chakra each day. Sanskrit vibrations, 8 times each, on the specific day for the specific Chakra, if I have time, on the specific hour for the Chakra. So this way I don't get overwhelmed and I can still work on my Chakra.

On my way home, I do a working I've been doing with Uruz and Sowilo, to get rid of anxiety and whatnot...

And at night I do the Kundalini Yoga before bed.

This is as much as I can handle in the time being, considering the time that I have free... Which is not very much. Sometimes it's hard to keep it going. But I don't plan on giving up so I always find a way to do my meditations and yoga.

Can anyone tell me if this is a good plan? Can it work?

Keep your morning routine and all that has been workimg for you. But do your chakra empowerment differently IE correctly - that is all of them every day. One per day will get you nowhere and 8 reps of the Sanskrit vibration is possibly too high since you're still new to meditation. Rather do 3 or 4 into each main chakra from the crown to the base every day. Or perhaps use the Runic chants with higher reps. Whichever feels right to you. But they must all be empowered every day.

Invictus2 said:
Hi!
So I just started meditating regularly, finished the 40 day program, and here's my plan for future meditations. Since I don't have much free time on me, I have to do these meditations either while I'm at work, or on my way to work or whatever, I wanna keep it simple as to not get exhausted pretty fast trying to cope with everything, I've done this in the past, led me to failure and giving up.

So my plan is, I wake up earlier to do the cleaning, protection, Chakra rotation, some breathing exercises and void meditation.
I also noticed I had no trouble doing the opening vibrations, so instead of doing the full Chakra meditation, I decided I'd do 1 Chakra each day. Sanskrit vibrations, 8 times each, on the specific day for the specific Chakra, if I have time, on the specific hour for the Chakra. So this way I don't get overwhelmed and I can still work on my Chakra.

On my way home, I do a working I've been doing with Uruz and Sowilo, to get rid of anxiety and whatnot...

This is as much as I can handle in the time being, considering the time that I have free... Which is not very much. Sometimes it's hard to keep it going. But I don't plan on giving up so I always find a way to do my meditations and yoga.

You need Hatha yoga.

I can try 3 each Chakra... 21 reps total is not that much time consuming. Might be able to pull that off..

As for the Hatha Yoga, yeah I would totally do it, but I have an injury in my back, that doesn't allow certain movements... I've been doing basic spinal series of KY and even that has proven painful, I need to find an alternative to that as well

Aldrick said:
Invictus2 said:
Hi!

You need Hatha yoga.

I see, a man of culture as well.

NinRick said:
Aldrick said:
Invictus2 said:
Hi!

You need Hatha yoga.

I see, a man of culture as well.

Sorry?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back