Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Non-Mercury Retrograde Problem

FancyMancy

Hi, all.

I decided to buy a piece of Technology on layby which was not during a Mercury retrograde. The mockdown happened, and then after it was lifted I paid-off the item also not during M-R and I was hoping to use it. The piece of shit has had no end of problems and I've hardly been able to use it. Except for returning and getting a refund or exchanging it - what in the World (or Galaxy/Constellations!) could possibly have been wrong with it? I have said before in the Mercury retrograde threads, where users remind us to be careful, that I have had Technology problems outside of Mercury retogrades before, but not like this. The only 3 things I can think of are -

1. a Friendly Person has decided to do it for reasons,
  2. an enemy entity is just being a dick/energies are being used against me directly or indirectly, or
  3. other Astrological things related to having stuff

or any combination or all of the above, have coincided into making it be hardly-usable. In other words, I think simply it is Mercury retrograde which causes Technology to fail; more complexly other things - e.g. money, social things, home environment, authourity (if the shop owner/worker counts as "authourity" in a sense) - or anything else, which is related to acquiring and having Technology, came together and caused problems. What does anyone think or know about this?

Thanks.

FancyMancy said:
I think that you simply got a piece of faulty technology, that's all. Not every little thing has to be "because Planet X was retrograde" or "because of this and that enemy entity fucking with me". Just return it and get a new one if you haven't done that already.

Or it could just be a random event where you got a piece of shit equipment. Random weird things happen daily. I remember Once in my middle school days I was sitting in my class and the class teacher randomly told me to go sit at the very last seat because he thought as I was tall, the girl sitting behind me couldn't see (I was sitting in the second seat like a true studious person). Thankfully the girl publicly defended me and told the class teacher that she had absolutely no problem with me sitting before her. Who knows. I would never have expected that girl to speak up for me or know her personally. It was just a random weird event that happened spontaneously.

I just had a recent trimmer of mine not working which was working perfectly fine before. And I'm like lol wut happened to this guy.

My point being weird random things happen and theres many a times no real reason behind it other than chance.

Or I could be wrong and that girl liked me and I was too stupid to notice it.

I am also wondering weather or not just having a Mercury Retrograde in your natal chart could possibly lead to having devices that work but somehow act a bit odd or if you have a problem and let someone else take a look at it having them ask 'why did they make it this way?' because the combination is a bit weird? Maybe?

I have no idea.

But I think in your case, if you dont usually have problems with devices like that, that its just bad luck.

It's been said before that users have come to realise that "nothing is a coincidence", so I just thought I'd question this. Maybe it would also help others who might think similarly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back