Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hello everyone.

Seph

I just wanted to ask something, if someone would be kind enough to give me some minutes.
I understand I'm on a path that is leading me towards being a servant of Samael and Lilith.
Is this a good thing? Please do correct me if need be.

Seph said:
I just wanted to ask something, if someone would be kind enough to give me some minutes.
I understand I'm on a path that is leading me towards being a servant of Samael and Lilith.

Satan doesnt need "servants" you're on a path of self empowerment and enlightenment, and yes its a good thing

I think you should fully read through www.joyofsatan.org to fully understand what it is we do and believe here

I’m recently new Satanist. In my opinion, start by going to joyofsatan.org and read all the red print on the main page. This breaks down what we are about.

Should you decide this is what you want and want to move forward, start by learning how to do basic breathing, cleaning your aura, protecting your aura and void meditations.

**Cleaning your aura and protecting your aura are very important, these are vital, and should be done every morning and every night.**

There‘s a tons of information and I personally found myself suffering from information over load. So... in my opinion, being new to Satanism, I recommend the following:

Read links (In white on left side of the main page) labeled “for those who are new to Satanism” and “meditation“. Under mediation, there is a link - “power meditations” - which has a column for beginners and a column for information.

Write steps down on how to do things for quick reference and note things you want to remember. Once you have this started, explore the other links. There is a lot awesome information to read and learn so take it fast or take it slow. Hail Satan.

I also want to add, Whether you chose to dedicate yourself to Satan or not, consider doing spiritual warfare RTRs. I do these even though I’m not a warrior but a healer. I believe we all have to do are part of warring to save humanity. Hail Satan.

Spiritual warfare RTR (Reverse Torah Ritual) link is - https://evilgoy.com/

At the bottom of the clock, the first circle with an arrow in it is what I use. Read the page that pops up. High Priest Hooded Cobra answers some frequently asked questions. Click on Standard (9x) and the rest is easy peasy.

No matter what, don’t give up. It can take time for you to master things, but master them you will.

Seph said:

Read this lol

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=3002

Seph said:

HP HC:
„ Samael is the jewish name for our God, and we do reject this obviously. As it's blasphemous to the core.“

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back