Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how to prevent epilepsy?

mendez

I dont have epilepsy, but im afraid i will get it soon. Is there any good meditation to prevent epilepsy?
Please help.

Hail Satan!!

Go to the doctor. We are not doctors and we only advise on spiritual matters, epilepsy can have physical causes not only psychic.

As far as advices, usual spiritual hygiene must be done, but not in stimulating measures.

Unless you did something spiritual over the top or used cocaine, you have nothing to worry about.

If you have symptoms and not only irrational fear post them to the health sub forum and go to the doctor.

mendez said:
I dont have epilepsy, but im afraid i will get it soon. Is there any good meditation to prevent epilepsy?
Please help.

Hail Satan!!

Mhm... I am not an expert regarding epilepsy, however, if you think that you might get epilepsy, mhm.. I wouldn’t do power meditations anymore that increase your bioelectricity. But other meditations are still fine, I would say.

Are you doing Hatha Yoga? If not do it, in my signiture you can find a Hatha Yoga routine. Hatha Yoga makes that your bioelectricity can flow more easily, this should help. If you think that it is okay again, you try to meditate slowly.

Also try to read your natalchart. If you can not write a natalchart, either purchase an reading from Lydia, I guess HP HC666 is too busy rn to give you a reading anytime soon. Or you can learn at Azazel‘s Astrology for Satanists section to read your own chart. Maybe you can find a hint there and also how to fix that problem.

And maybe you could do a mercury square, since mercury rules the brain, the mind. If you can find your problems within your natal chart and see that you can fix them with a mercury square, then you should probably go with the spiritual mercury square.

Pls other members feel free to correct me and/or to add something here

I wish you good recovery :3

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, maybe I can help you :)

Sun Square can help with this and sun workings. I remember reading the sun ruled over seizures and disorders like that. Wait till the 21st of October around when sun goes into Scorpio or better yet Sagittarius as sun is stronger in fire element in general. The sun is in Libra right now meaning its weak in its sign of fall.

Sowilo rune and wunjo rune can help with health in general.

I dont know why you would think you might get this though are you doing something you think may cause this. If you talk about this it may be you have nothing to worry about. I didnt know these kinds of things could be bought on like that.

oletacormier said:
As I know, it is impossible to do.
Nothing is impossible, they just removed and perverted all spiritual and scientific knowledge, in order to hold us back.

Modern medicine says, that you can not feel your brain, no matter what. I could crack open your skull and touch your brain, and you wouldn't feel any pain in your brain, or anything at all. because you lack receptors their that register touch/pain etc.

So tell me, how is it possible that you can feel your 6. Chakra? I mean it is right in the middle of your brain, thus part of it.

This is just a small example, (almost) everything is possible, given the knowledge and the ability to apply this very knowledge.

oletacormier said:
As I know, it is impossible to do.

You can treat and cure epilepsy with soley physical means. So this is very possible and well-known. With spiritual means, you can enhance the results of your physical endeavors greatly.

I myself gained 23kg within 1 year, with training and a sun square, normally this wouldn't be possible, but the sun square boosted me hard. So stop saying that things do not work.
Even lost teeth will regrow once you perform the magnum opus correctly.

So do not LIMIT YOURSELF! I do not say that you should stupidly overdo things, or do things that are flat out stupid or even dangerous, but do not set any limits. It is better to not think about your working, rather than doubt it.

SATAN ALLOWS US TO GO WAY BEYOND ANY LIMITS!
WITH HIM AS OUR GOD, LEADER AND FATHER WE HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR AND ARE MEANT TO TAKE STEP BY STEP TOWARDS DEVELOPMENT!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL LERAJIE!!
HAIL ALL POWERS OF HELL!!

Ghost in the Machine said:
mendez said:
Please help.

Hail Satan!!

Why do you think you're going to get epilepsy? What are you doing that you think will cause it?

Because my muscles are twitching a little, and i have a bad feeling about this.

mendez said:
Why do you think you're going to get epilepsy? What are you doing that you think will cause it?

Because my muscles are twitching a little, and i have a bad feeling about this.[/quote]

Twitching under Chinese Medicine is considered "wind". You can get this from being in a drafty area or windy environment for too long, and you can also get it as a result of the liver not removing it properly. This will not develop into full-blown epilepsy without the introduction of factors that would significantly aggravate it.

How is your diet and how is your sleep? What exercise do you do? Do you have any noticeable symptoms of anything or do you feel discomfort in other areas?

mendez said:
mendez said:
Please help.

Hail Satan!!

If you do breathing exercises it is only natural, as the excess bio electricity gets to be used and spent by your body in different ways. One of them is muscle twitching. It means that you take too much energy in. Also it happens if you drink energy drinks or too much coffee.

If that's so cut back from your routine and progress more slowly.

mendez said:
mendez said:
Please help.

Hail Satan!!

xDDDD

As long as you stay conscious nothing will happen, my muscles also started to twitch once I was 16 years old lol this is normal lmao

NakedPluto said:
mendez said:

If you do breathing exercises it is only natural, as the excess bio electricity gets to be used and spent by your body in different ways. One of them is muscle twitching. It means that you take too much energy in. Also it happens if you drink energy drinks or too much coffee.

If that's so cut back from your routine and progress more slowly.

Yes that is normal. Energy/vril or generally as we call it in our bodies 'bioelectricity' is the same kind of electricity that runs through our physical nervous system. When we work to raise our energies this way it increases the same electrical energies through our nerves so they can become overstimulated causing trembling and shakiness as well as muscle twitching and spasms.

I want you to know that this is perfectly normal and to be expected and it happens to all of us when we work on raising our energies. The nervous system is not used to running on such high levels of energy so it can overreact like this but it's harmless. It can take a while for the body to adjust get used to this so that this is mitigated. Over time as you keep steady with this without overdoing it to extremes, you will grow accustomed to it and the twitching and such will reduce to a stop, at least until you work to raise your energies above your natural running levels again.

If it's really bad though or if it bothers you a lot, you can slow back on your energy intake a smidge to allow yourself to adjust at a slower rate. You're not going to get a seizure, seizures are only caused by certain blockages in these electrical signals either caused by a blockage in the soul/psychic centres/psychic chakras or due to physical traumas such as head injuries, and these are very rare.

You have no reason to be afraid, do not let fear control you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back