Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions to clear my conscience

satansdisciple34

I’ll outline all the things I’ve been struggling to understand.

1. The Al-Jilwah/Quret Al-Yezid says “The All Merciful has assigned me names.” What does that mean?

2. I read HC say here https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18452&p=72039#p7201
That Greys are spiritually advanced compared to us, as well as that I’ve read multiple different things on other threads. Some said that Jews have their own kind of serpent and they neglect some chakras, while others say they can’t feel chakras. So what’s really their spiritual capacity?

3. So it’s been said that Lucifuge and the others are hybrid-greys. I’m not sure if I understand fully. Were they full greys on their planet before meeting The Gods? Or were they already hybrids? If they were already hybrids, does that mean there were Nordics/Humans on their planet too? I don’t know how Humans would have gotten there back then but Nordics would make sense to me. And that they’ve underwent heavy genetic manipulation. Could someone explain that more broadly please?

All positive answers are Greatly Appreciated. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back