Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anyone watched the first debate between Trump and Biden yet?

13th_Wolf

It seems to be quite foggy in that a clear point never gets made on either side. Trump was a bit passive outside of stating the facts and calling them out as expected. Biden weakly makes his appeal to the emotional members of the audience and funnily enough is the only one consistently looking at the camera "talking to the American people" as he's making his blanket bullshit statements. I don't know why Trump didn't make some attempt at this.

The jew moderator who is across from them seems to cut Trump off a bit more, but also defers respect on some level. He allows Biden to interrupt moreso. Throughout I also found this kike generally insufferable and even caught a funny mental snapshot of the debate stage. If you look at the camera shot which is directly at the stage (the shot from behind the moderator, Trump to the left facing the camera and Biden also to the right) the stage has a decal above with the American eagle in the center at the very top of the screen and the kike hunched over at the very bottom of the screen. Found that to be a humorous little setup there lol.

Was anyone doing any active curses or anything while this was live? that would be interesting to hear. Also is there anyone with any insight into the details of what they were discussing, bearing in mind the childishness and lack of focus this first debate had. Another thing I noted is that they had this run when the Moon was in Pisces which definitely contributed to the lack of direction.

If I'd been there I'd go punch that jew in the face for constantly interrupting Trump. That disgusting rat faced kike was favoring biden and also making it impossible that trump responded to the false allegations

They really both should have had 5 minutes to talk every time, not 2 minutes. And I swear it felt like Biden was talking for an extra minute longer than Trump every time.

I hope the appeal to emotion thing doesn't convince a lot of people with Biden. Remember mental health problems and substance abuse problems are way worse in areas where democrats have been running things and have been for a long time. I didnt watch this but did read a few articles on it. That arguement just as displayed could convince some people since this is a major issue in America thanks to Jew.

It felt to me Biden was just regurgitating the typical media narrative of Trump and just using straw man arguments the whole time. Trump IMO didn’t look good with the constant interrupting, but it’s hard to blame with the style of debate Biden used.
It would get under anyone’s skin.

Most of Biden’s arguments were just straw man. Just saying, “Thats a lie.., You don’t have any plans..., the president doesn’t care.., etc.” All stuff that isn’t true, but is just simple statements that he used to end arguments.

And also wording things in such a way to unfairly make Trump look bad. He said at one point to Trump, “You’re going to be the first president in US history, in a four year term, to have lower unemployment when you leave then when you were elected.” Ughh.. hello? Of course we just had this insane economic shut down, like we’ve never seen before. Of course.

Then Biden says, “When Trump is president our nation suffers and people are sick.” How is that Trumps fault? He didn’t invent the virus. And he closed the borders very quickly. Against his advisers wishes. Which was another thing. Biden said he didn’t react fast enough, but when Trump did react he criticized that too and called him a racist.

Finally, they mention voter fraud. Biden says simply, no evidence of voter fraud, go vote everyone. Then Trump says, not quite, there is voter fraud then proceeds to list instances of fraud. Biden looks at him and says, no evidence.... after Trump just explained the evidence... It’s straw man arguments plain and simple and would drive anyone mad. Then he’s just spewing the media’s narrative back at Trump and it makes him look good. The whole thing is a mess.

Trump was being Trump. He took over. He had to debateboth wallace and biden. It wasn't perfect for Trump though. There were times where he could of dialed it down and gave better answers like during the race questions. It didn't help that wallace was being a piece of shit (he hardly ever fact checked biden when he lied and would cut off Trump when he tried to disprove a lie) and called critical race theory "racial sensitivity" but Trump could of gave a good answer by saying it attacks white people and whiteness. Critical race theory believes that only white people work hard, be on time, have a strong family unit, plan for the future etc etc. That it's only a white trait. Lol. They obviously don't know about the ancient advanced whites or the gods but are only talking about the xian white colonizers. As if Asia didn't have all those traits before xianity tries to take over.

He could of just said yes I denounce white supremacist then ask joe right after to denounce antifa and blm extremists. He got a little tripped up there.

He did good in many places like when he spoke about covid and how bad mail in voting is.

Idk how people think biden is a good leader when he can't even handle a debate with Trump. Now theyre changing the rules for that weak senile crony for the next week's debate. Any leader of a hostile nation would chew biden up. Trump is a bully but he works for America. It's why he took away all the stuff from other countries and brought them back here and made other countries pay their fair share.

All in all it was epic. Trump won.

Trump 2020

Eric13 said:
It felt to me Biden was just regurgitating the typical media narrative of Trump and just using straw man arguments the whole time. Trump IMO didn’t look good with the constant interrupting, but it’s hard to blame with the style of debate Biden used.
It would get under anyone’s skin.

Most of Biden’s arguments were just straw man. Just saying, “Thats a lie.., You don’t have any plans..., the president doesn’t care.., etc.” All stuff that isn’t true, but is just simple statements that he used to end arguments.

And also wording things in such a way to unfairly make Trump look bad. He said at one point to Trump, “You’re going to be the first president in US history, in a four year term, to have lower unemployment when you leave then when you were elected.” Ughh.. hello? Of course we just had this insane economic shut down, like we’ve never seen before. Of course.

Then Biden says, “When Trump is president our nation suffers and people are sick.” How is that Trumps fault? He didn’t invent the virus. And he closed the borders very quickly. Against his advisers wishes. Which was another thing. Biden said he didn’t react fast enough, but when Trump did react he criticized that too and called him a racist.

Finally, they mention voter fraud. Biden says simply, no evidence of voter fraud, go vote everyone. Then Trump says, not quite, there is voter fraud then proceeds to list instances of fraud. Biden looks at him and says, no evidence.... after Trump just explained the evidence... It’s straw man arguments plain and simple and would drive anyone mad. Then he’s just spewing the media’s narrative back at Trump and it makes him look good. The whole thing is a mess.

I wouldn’t worry about it, guy is just mediocre. Elections in my country were similar, the left winged candidate acted the same as Biden, basically quoting the stuff you can read on Twitter

In the end he lost but they did try to fraud several things during the voting days/scrutiny days

Biden just can’t win bro, he’s just too mediocre

I cringed when Biden called Antifa an "idea"

I don't recall an "idea" burning down every major city in the country. I don't recall an idea murdering alleged Trump supporters just for being there. I don't recall an idea spawning far-left acts of terrorism that are being congratulated in the media.

13th_Wolf said:
It seems to be quite foggy in that a clear point never gets made on either side. Trump was a bit passive outside of stating the facts and calling them out as expected. Biden weakly makes his appeal to the emotional members of the audience and funnily enough is the only one consistently looking at the camera "talking to the American people" as he's making his blanket bullshit statements. I don't know why Trump didn't make some attempt at this.

The jew moderator who is across from them seems to cut Trump off a bit more, but also defers respect on some level. He allows Biden to interrupt moreso. Throughout I also found this kike generally insufferable and even caught a funny mental snapshot of the debate stage. If you look at the camera shot which is directly at the stage (the shot from behind the moderator, Trump to the left facing the camera and Biden also to the right) the stage has a decal above with the American eagle in the center at the very top of the screen and the kike hunched over at the very bottom of the screen. Found that to be a humorous little setup there lol.

Was anyone doing any active curses or anything while this was live? that would be interesting to hear. Also is there anyone with any insight into the details of what they were discussing, bearing in mind the childishness and lack of focus this first debate had. Another thing I noted is that they had this run when the Moon was in Pisces which definitely contributed to the lack of direction.

https://youtu.be/CweqW7Pzxz8

V12-POWER said:
Biden just can’t win bro, he’s just too mediocre
Unfortunately he has the media on his side and that’s all someone may need sometimes. However, Trump has accomplished a lot even with the media against him and that is quite telling as well. The biggest concern I have is the blatant evidence of voter fraud with mail-in ballots.

They say voter fraud is rare, but look at the situation. This is probably the most controversial election in US history. There’s extreme passions on both sides. If ever there’s going to be voter fraud it’s now. Especially with the ease of it considering most ballots will be in the mail where things are lost all the time. Ballots can be trashed, burned, etc. There’s little regulations.

Biden is playing a psychological game here. He is inferior, and that’s obvious. His best chance is to psychologically stir Trump and make him look bad while playing the collected guy. It’s obvious with his straw man and emotional style debates.

This election is of the utmost importance. I’m not saying Trump is the greatest of all presidents, but he has done well, despite fighting the media harassment all along, but the major concern for our country is if Biden is elected, who in all actuality, from what I can see, is the exact disaster Trump has been falsely labeled to be all this time.

There’s usually a swing back in forth between democrats and republicans when a president leaves office. Maybe that’s fine for some kind of balance. But more often then not this happens when a president serves two terms. We really need Trump in for a second term to finish his work.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I cringed when Biden called Antifa an "idea"

I don't recall an "idea" burning down every major city in the country. I don't recall an idea murdering alleged Trump supporters just for being there. I don't recall an idea spawning far-left acts of terrorism that are being congratulated in the media.

Don't you know that violent riots for 120 days and attacking cops is just an idea?? :roll:

That stupid statement should push the people who have suffered under aunteefa to vote for the good orange man. Dems and the (((media))) really do think humans are stupid enough to not believe their own eyes.

hailourtruegod said:
Don't you know that violent riots for 120 days and attacking cops is just an idea?? :roll:

That stupid statement should push the people who have suffered under aunteefa to vote for the good orange man. Dems and the (((media))) really do think humans are stupid enough to not believe their own eyes.

They must've gotten the memo that we haven't turned into hippies who just smoke pot, smell bad, and listen to John Lennon sing about how great communism is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back