Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fellow brother asking for advice.

Darkmyth

Hey so i have a daughter and im in a really crappy situation right now y'all. I owe the state money. ive filled out over a dozen job applications because im currently unemployed and they all said no. I just got a email recently saying i was denied a job at a place i recently applied at.. Guys im honestly feeling over whelmed like really. Im in a situation where we are getting the boot and forced to live in a place where there are bugs and a hole in the roof. Life feels like its falling apart but i know being a Satanist its a step closer by itself to getting ahold of everything going on. With all the emotional thoughts running through my head i want to start a new thing to add to my meditation to be more financially stable and OVER all stable in my life and endeavours. Im still fairly young myself which is making it a struggle in regards to finding work because a lot of places require exprience. I was looking over the info from JOS and honestly im wondering if Fehu is a good rune to work with for this situation? If there is any other ones that would work very well in conjunction together ill vibrate them as well... Anything to get back on my feet and going in life. This year has been one tough year for sure, but one thing i cannot let it do is take me down. Sincerely i appreciate if you anyone could help with some insight on this. Thank you

Also keep up the hard work on the RTRs everyone!!! Every bit of time an energy spent on helping fight is worth it for sure. It is a life or death situation that we are currently in which is why the RTRs are important. It didnt actually hit me how severe the situation we are in till tonight really. I was doing the race awakening ritual and i felt like i was being attacked while doing it honestly. Had to ask satan for help so i can focus on getting it done efficiently, but still ended up feeling like my concentration was slipping. I like to share a bit of appreciation to anyone dedicated thats actually fighting in this battle i come across because it can go a loonnngg way sometimes.

I know others will fill in the necessary advice, my only advice during situations of extreme stress and oppression is to do extra and anytime you can, even is it's the least you desire, a lot of protective energy with Algiz rune.

During stressful situations this rune keept me from falling of the edge and also with the affirmation kept others very far away from interfering with my business and being.

Also keep a close relation to the Gods.
Fehu is great but is has more of a focused appliance rather than a cumulative one.

For financial gains I vibrate Raum on my solar with specific financial affirmations for attracting. After I'm done I meditate for 20 minutes on money. Smelling them, counting, being happy etc. After I release my sexual energy.

You need to be focused mentally and approach a strategy and routine without giving in to the stressful situations and thoughts.

Darkmyth said:

I'm sorry about your situation, I truly am, got a little choked off if I'm honest. I know what it's like to seriously struggle like that and worse.

I posted this on a whim the other week, perhaps it will be of help to you. Additionally this may help you as well. Here is also the Satanic Calendar, you can look to whichever one in your timezone for optimal dates where the planetary energies help amplify your working/s.

If you have any questions I as well as other members will be happy to answer. Worst-case scenario though if you're seriously struggling alone and are finding it all immensely difficult or are in an emergency situation, you can ask for help from Satan and the gods, it's only fair to offer something in return for their help though.

Stay strong comrade.

NakedPluto said:
I know others will fill in the necessary advice, my only advice during situations of extreme stress and oppression is to do extra and anytime you can, even is it's the least you desire, a lot of protective energy with Algiz rune.

During stressful situations this rune keept me from falling of the edge and also with the affirmation kept others very far away from interfering with my business and being.

Also keep a close relation to the Gods.
Fehu is great but is has more of a focused appliance rather than a cumulative one.

For financial gains I vibrate Raum on my solar with specific financial affirmations for attracting. After I'm done I meditate for 20 minutes on money. Smelling them, counting, being happy etc. After I release my sexual energy.

You need to be focused mentally and approach a strategy and routine without giving in to the stressful situations and thoughts.

Yes i totally agree. After having some time to sit and reevaluate my options with more of a clear mind algiz is a good rune for protection. Lately i have naturally had the instict to use it. Question tho..With the sun being in Libra(its fall) wouldnt that make solar mantras almost pointless at this current time? Lately I've been doing my best to make sure i have a close relationship with the gods honestly. Even if sometimes i am down and there is no hope. Lately ive been double reading and looking into deep cleansing instead of empowering. Now since that ive been working on cleansing im building a stronger AOP. I was actually gonna make another post about a question i have. I was gonna use algiz to cleanse my chakras but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a solid affirmation just to make the energy more direct. Ive noticed even with empowering and cleansing affirmations can bring it to a whole another level so ive included it in all my endeavors. The thing is at the moment my creativity isnt the sharpest and my ability to fluently write isnt the sharpest either so i find it pretty difficult to make a solid affirmation. I absolutely hate wasting my own time because each moment is valuable to me as im often really busy which is actually why i stress so much about the affirmations. My own fear is i wont make a solid enough affirmation thatll help properly program the energy to safely and effeciently do its job. I can only imagine how it is for others in regards to time and im in the process of fixing years of damage still but its happening!! :D

I appreciate for the response now and any future responses! Thank you.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Darkmyth said:

I'm sorry about your situation, I truly am, got a little choked off if I'm honest. I know what it's like to seriously struggle like that and worse.

I posted this on a whim the other week, perhaps it will be of help to you. Additionally this may help you as well. Here is also the Satanic Calendar, you can look to whichever one in your timezone for optimal dates where the planetary energies help amplify your working/s.

If you have any questions I as well as other members will be happy to answer. Worst-case scenario though if you're seriously struggling alone and are finding it all immensely difficult or are in an emergency situation, you can ask for help from Satan and the gods, it's only fair to offer something in return for their help though.

Stay strong comrade.

Omg yes yes yes this actually helps get a set idea and some more confidence! I try to make it my last resort in regards to seeking help from the gods because i can only imagine how much they are busy. How many things they have to do and situations they already have to help with. My finicial situation is the least of the worries compared to other planets, other humans n entities etc.. Needing more serious help. I appreciate the links to your fellow post. I mostly just struggle with affirmations honestly. When it comes to making them my brain tends to have a bunch of serious brain farts XD. Honestly yea the situation does suck but i figured before shit gets worse ill germinate some energy for more oppertunities to sprout that will help in the upcoming future. Literally i feel the planets have a terrible influence on me right now making it tremendously difficult almost damn near impossible. My sun is in a weak sign and other planets are in strong connection with the planets that are in negative influences right now. Trying to be as mindful as i can be in my current situation because i know being aware is another step that an SS can take to know whats causing their problems. Over all it might be from past life karma as well which means ill have some more serious work to do in the near future. Its difficult for me to meditate with everything i have to take care of because a lot of people are relying on me to support them so i need to really get back on my feet. Just another obstacle but i know its not impossible! Thank you for your response!! Hail satan!!

Something that might help you even with the sun being in detriment is looking to the ruler of your second and or 4th house and doing a physical square for finances or a better home. If there is no square for the planet correlated, use the rune correlated. If you need this information you could order from Lydia or possibly myself as a beginner if approved. I’m building a site right now.

You could also find the info for free or one of us could help you find those rulers if you were having trouble.

Sundara said:

You could also find the info for free or one of us could help you find those rulers if you were having trouble.

Looked up the 2nd and 4th house. There isnt a planet in association with it just a zodiac sign if i read it correctly. For my fourth its Pluto. Interesting really. Actually describes a lot!! But how do i know when to do a sun square to make my finicial situation more positive? Doesnt each sign the sun is in affect your natal chart differently? Astrology isn't my strong suit either. I mostly understand the main concepts of the moons positions in magick, but im trying to understand other planets as well and it tends to get confusing for me lol im probably gonna mostly wait till i talk with a God about it and see if they are willing to help teach me if anything.

Darkmyth said:
Sundara said:

So if the ruler for your 4th is Scorpio, you could do a mars square to benefit your 4th since mars co-rules Scorpio.I’d probably go for your 2nd house rulership. You could also do a runic working but for hard situations I tend to like to hit it where it really counts. Scorpio could be a troublesome issue for the 4th as it may deal with debts, taxes, and all or nothing situations in regards to home life. You could go for your 2nd house ruler or do a physical Venus square for finances.

Sundara said:
Darkmyth said:
Sundara said:

So if the ruler for your 4th is Scorpio, you could do a mars square to benefit your 4th since mars co-rules Scorpio.I’d probably go for your 2nd house rulership. You could also do a runic working but for hard situations I tend to like to hit it where it really counts. Scorpio could be a troublesome issue for the 4th as it may deal with debts, taxes, and all or nothing situations in regards to home life. You could go for your 2nd house ruler or do a physical Venus square for finances.

Ahh my bad for the misunderstanding. When i was looking at my natal chart it was the planet pluto with Sagittarius in 9° for my 4th house. Still kinda new to reading natal charts, my apologies for that.

With Pluto being in my 4th house in Sagittarius does that mean scorpio isnt my ruler for my 4th house?

Darkmyth said:
With Pluto being in my 4th house in Sagittarius does that mean scorpio isnt my ruler for my 4th house?

It’s a co-ruler for your 4th and can bring about the same issues, including being pushed into positions where you’re dependent. This can also be good because you have Jupiter as a main ruler. You should look at the house your Jupiter is in, and the sign. A Jupiter square could work when its in a better position but that could take a while. I think looking to your 2nd house might be more helpful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back