Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Maximising Cursing Enemies with RTR's

Ether5Man

Breathe an Etheric Grey Fire into the victims body. To do this, breathe grey color energy into their body, breathe ether into the energy and the fire element into the energy. Make the energy hotter as you breathe the fire element into the energy.

Get a grey sharpie pen.

Draw/Carve these runes < Thurisaz, Sowilo, Isa, Tiwaz with the grey pen, I don't think grey is necessary but it works best to hurt them. Don't put your blood on it, it will energetically tie you with the victim more. Simply vibrate into the rune its vibration while carving. Do it in order for 18 times on each. 18 is a number for manifestation in the mental, spiritual and physical.

Then do the RTR on them. Vibrate the RTR into the runes while focusing on the Etheric Grey Fire.

While doing the affirmations, use also the runes but this time, make the energy hotter and hotter as you affirm.

Then visualise a blue fire over them, don't mix it with the grey fire and vibrate Hail Satan into the blue fire while focusing on their entire being.

Close the RTR tab while looking at the runes and focusing on that grey fire.

Clean your aura immediately afterwards, to maximise the efficiency.

And Most Importantly,

HAVE FUN!

The rest of this was good and would do damage to an enemy.

However unless the person is either a Jew the Final RTR is not going to help in or maximize a curse of someone. If they are a Jew then yeah adding the rtr will do something damaging to the person on top of the curse and Maximize damage.

But if your just talking about a gentile person doing this will not maximize the effect of a curse against them. In fact it may somewhat defeat the purpose as the final rtr is high vibration and POSITIVE energy and was created with the idea of reversing enemy curses.

Maybe add something else to this. Unless your are going to use the enemy curses to take them down or something by not cleansing their aura :lol: not sure the rtr can maximize a curse as its meant to reverse curses itself.

slyscorpion said:
The rest of this was good and would do damage to an enemy.

However unless the person is either a Jew the Final RTR is not going to help in or maximize a curse of someone. If they are a Jew then yeah adding the rtr will do something damaging to the person on top of the curse and Maximize damage.

But if your just talking about a gentile person doing this will not maximize the effect of a curse against them. In fact it may somewhat defeat the purpose as the final rtr is high vibration and POSITIVE energy and was created with the idea of reversing enemy curses.

Maybe add something else to this. Unless your are going to use the enemy curses to take them down or something by not cleansing their aura :lol: not sure the rtr can maximize a curse as its meant to reverse curses itself.

I meant to use the word also in place of the word either here. Unless the person is also a Jew. I was going to say also that this might maximise the curse against someone who is totally tied into the enemy matrix to the point it changes the structure of their soul (this does happen) but more than likely it would just add mental insanity to the mix here and unbalance them.

If you Just wanted to do that it takes far less effort to vibrate the word Satan into each of their chakras or Satanas than to do all this other stuff with the rtr.

Again not a curse per say but it will cause a mental breakdown if the person is extremely tied into the enemy matrix possibly. The rtr could do the same but its much longer than this and more effort.

What you are suggesting here doesn't do what you think it will on the astral. It will more than likely prevent the other part of the curse from manifesting i am guessing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back