Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love working

A

Anonymous

Hi. I've been away from all of this lifestyle for a long while due to psychological issues... It's been many years so, I'm a little rusty in these matters.
I've defeated depression for the last months, and I'm close to fully healed now, just finished the 40 day program and already got my stuff planned for meditations from now on. I think I'm ready to go and find a girlfriend, thing is, I want to somehow attract a SS girlfriend.. If that's even possible? Like..not manipulating her energies or anything, just somehow know someone who's SS..... I've read about these workings, not sure if they actually work? Anyone had success in this?

I came across this post:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33267

It says one should do the working on Venus Square time... I've been doing a lot of research on that subject but I can't figure out. I'm a little rusty. I totally forgot how to check that, I know there was a website.
How can I know if Venus is strong in its home signs of Taurus or Libra, or when it is in its exalted sign of Pisces??

In an ideal world, this would be possible but right now it’s best to just let SS fight at a distance. You can still find someone good for you and others are still valuable. There will be some indoctrination but it can still be good for you. Healing yourself and freeing your soul will naturally attract a better partner for you. The problem with SS relationships is astrally and even physically, this could turn in to something synonymous with a group of military soldiers staying in one spot and being found. Nothing is impossible though. If it’s right for you and from the Gods, maybe in time. I wouldn’t know where to even find a Satanist in real life. I’m really glad you’ve gotten back up on the horse, many of us have and it’s because of the RTR’s.

Love workings aren’t wrong and I understand not wanting to be manipulative at the same. You can program your aura to attract a beneficial relationship in a happy healthy way. A Venus square would also be good. But mainly, keep working on yourself and just go out and meet people through a hobby or whatever. Online dating is difficult, imo, but it works for some people.

Invictus2 said:
Hi. I've been away from all of this lifestyle for a long while due to psychological issues... It's been many years so, I'm a little rusty in these matters.
I've defeated depression for the last months, and I'm close to fully healed now, just finished the 40 day program and already got my stuff planned for meditations from now on. I think I'm ready to go and find a girlfriend, thing is, I want to somehow attract a SS girlfriend.. If that's even possible? Like..not manipulating her energies or anything, just somehow know someone who's SS..... I've read about these workings, not sure if they actually work? Anyone had success in this?

I came across this post:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33267

It says one should do the working on Venus Square time... I've been doing a lot of research on that subject but I can't figure out. I'm a little rusty. I totally forgot how to check that, I know there was a website.
How can I know if Venus is strong in its home signs of Taurus or Libra, or when it is in its exalted sign of Pisces??

Hey dude, I would say, try to keep the meditations going and become stronger first. This helps you with magick and Squares BUT this gives a routine, so that you do not slack meditations once you actually get a girlfriend.

However this is your own business.

Here is a link to the SS-Calendar 2020, you can find all planetary positions throughout the year there. Also there are for specific workings, the das marked to ideally start a working. For example Venus squares etc.: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302

NinRick said:
Here is a link to the SS-Calendar 2020, you can find all planetary positions throughout the year there. Also there are for specific workings, the das marked to ideally start a working. For example Venus squares etc.: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302
Yeah I've seen this, was very happy about it, until I saw its not compatible with my time zone (London) so I still need to figure out these planet signs. I know how to check the hours and the VoC, but I can't seem to find how to check the planet signs.

The problem with SS relationships is astrally and even physically, this could turn in to something synonymous with a group of military soldiers staying in one spot and being found.
I'm sorry, maybe I'm missing something here, but how is it a problem to find a like-minded person, with the same goals in life?
You can find cool open minded people but at the end of the day, when I say the word Satan, most people will run away... As for slacking the meditations, thats the whole point of trying to find one like me.. So I don't have to. Not that I would renounce to who I am for anyone, anyway. Not anymore.

planetary positions
I just realized I was looking for the wrong keywords... :lol: as soon as I searched that, I found a cool website that calculates when Venus will be in Libra.

I also was just trying to find my Canada SS calendar that I got from the group, couldn't find it so I opened up the link you send and there's actually one for my specific country. Amazing. I had no idea. Thank you very much

Invictus2 said:
planetary positions
I just realized I was looking for the wrong keywords... :lol: as soon as I searched that, I found a cool website that calculates when Venus will be in Libra.

I also was just trying to find my Canada SS calendar that I got from the group, couldn't find it so I opened up the link you send and there's actually one for my specific country. Amazing. I had no idea. Thank you very much

Glad I could helo you brother :)

You do not need an app for the planetary positions, they are all contained within the calendar.
But you need an app for the Planetary Hours, so you know when to start the working, on a specific day. For example you need to start a Venus square, when Venus is in its exalted or home sign, on a Friday and in the hour of Venus on that day. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back