Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Animal Consciousness Article

Sundara

Here’s a “scienctific” article with “new information” that almost any one of us could’ve said without needless study. I’m glad that other animals versus just mammals are being acknowledged as emotion having life. When I was much younger I had been told that reptiles feel nothing but cold emotion but I decided I’d not listen to that when I came across a large iguana. Children are generally naturally aware of life in the way Satanists are. I sat down and pet this iguana in a way I thought it might like. It took a little patience but the iguana wound up snuggling up to me and falling asleep.

https://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/crows-shown-to-have-form-of-consciousness-once-thought-only-held-by-primates/?fbclid=IwAR1s-1bzrV8OJ72xmCAtuKj_wO3LpuDZofNC-0s6Rup1B0tWJ2roWQUHcNY

Having open enough senses, a person can easily tell an animal doesn’t need to show any outward signs of emotion to read its emotions. Animals that may appear to not enjoy you at all can eventually build a relationship with you. I’ve mentioned a little bit about frogs before. Even frogs enjoy companionship, and while they don’t like being held, they do notice when I’m present and it brings them happiness. They know I feed them and love them and they can sense love as well. They don’t respond as a dog or a cat, but it doesn’t mean the connection isn’t there. Animals are psychic. A frog will eventually grow comfortable enough with you to let you hold them. This may seem minor to somebody who is not open, but for a frog, this is the highest form of companionship aside from mating. They often don’t even bother with each other. They do love each others company. Through having open senses a person can blatantly see that they enjoy the presence of other frogs. Contrary to what science says, they need this. With opening your senses, you can better tell how to care for animals because science is greatly lacking in this area. Some frogs vary. Large tree frogs that live up to 20 years are more relaxed than a leopard frog, but even aggressive frogs find happiness in companionship. Almost all life from what I can tell senses when you love them. I’d say something about dogs but that’s too easy. Dogs are the most emotionally similar to humans with what they need than any other animal, cats following. Domestic cats and dogs were gifts from the Gods.

I’m not sure about mosquitoes but it’s possible they even feel some amount of love for each other. Those shits are our natural enemies along with other bugs. It’s easy to get caught up in our sensitivity to life and I’ve seen members say they’ll allow spiders ect. to live in their space. This really isn’t necessary and it’s natural to get rid of pests in your living space. We don’t need to take it to an extreme because killing is also natural. If you detest something it’s usually for a reason unless it’s a severe debilitating phobia. You don’t have to like everything just because it’s alive, you just have to understand it’s existence. It’s also fine if you do like these things though, like spiders. They are pretty cool, just not when they’re rampantly infesting your house.

I don’t like killing mice because I had one as a pet once and it loved me, but they’ve unfortunately become a huge problem and I see why people despise them. I don’t really have the guts to kill them so I’ve gotten some traps to capture and relocate them. There’s ways around everything but I’d highly recommend not allowing any potentially harmful animals invade your space.

I know a lot of us attract animals and they can tend to find us. It’s okay not to keep every single animal that finds its way to your home. If you’re led to an injured animal or the animal finds you and is in need, the Gods are usually happy to help you rehabilitate or find a good home for it.

This info isn’t new but it’s fun to restate and write about. Even plants have a form of consciousness. They are alive and trees, I do think, can carry knowledge. I was once lost in the woods, I mean LOST. I was concerned. As a last resort I asked the trees where to go and I was shown a way out the way out by following an energy current. The path I followed was clear, safe, and faster than any other. This was a long time ago, and I haven’t tried that for while. I may understand it different if I were to go out again. It’s not really something I’d go to just to ask questions to for learning. I think these energies require respect and an actual need for them. I think all of the natural bodies of life require respect and they’re not all that forgiving, like oceans. They do actually respond to us though. Rarely. I thought that was incredibly interesting event because you wouldn’t think. I don’t think they give just anyone a response either, and it seems seldom that it’d ever be like that. This large body of trees actually had a very real response almost in the way of one of the Gods, but nothing like them at the same time. Sounds a little new-age ish and kooky, I know. I actually disregarded the existence of certain things like that for a long time because of how dumb new agers get with it. Just killed the vibe and made me want to turn away from some potential bits of truth. They don’t know shit about what they’re talking about when they talk about feeling energy.

Does anyone on here have any valid reading sources in regards to something like this? I’ve not read anything about it but just for curiosity. Plants aren’t something you want to focus on or try to build a relationship with or you’ll also kill it if you have a strong energy. You can’t build a relationship with a plant like you would a frog or dog. You just have to let ‘em be.

Another thing that new agers make look bad is the concept of a girls “lunar cycle”... these girls get so jacked about the fact that their cycle synced with Cynthia’s that they think they’re some almighty powerful witch with crazy powers. “Oh em gee were psychic let’s do a shitty weak ritual to get revenge on that guy who hit on me a week ago” ... psychopathic.

Sundara said:
Here’s a “scienctific” article with “new information” that almost any one of us could’ve said without needless study. I’m glad that other animals versus just mammals are being acknowledged as emotion having life. When I was much younger I had been told that reptiles feel nothing but cold emotion but I decided I’d not listen to that when I came across a large iguana. Children are generally naturally aware of life in the way Satanists are. I sat down and pet this iguana in a way I thought it might like. It took a little patience but the iguana wound up snuggling up to me and falling asleep.

https://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/crows-shown-to-have-form-of-consciousness-once-thought-only-held-by-primates/?fbclid=IwAR1s-1bzrV8OJ72xmCAtuKj_wO3LpuDZofNC-0s6Rup1B0tWJ2roWQUHcNY

Having open enough senses, a person can easily tell an animal doesn’t need to show any outward signs of emotion to read its emotions. Animals that may appear to not enjoy you at all can eventually build a relationship with you. I’ve mentioned a little bit about frogs before. Even frogs enjoy companionship, and while they don’t like being held, they do notice when I’m present and it brings them happiness. They know I feed them and love them and they can sense love as well. They don’t respond as a dog or a cat, but it doesn’t mean the connection isn’t there. Animals are psychic. A frog will eventually grow comfortable enough with you to let you hold them. This may seem minor to somebody who is not open, but for a frog, this is the highest form of companionship aside from mating. They often don’t even bother with each other. They do love each others company. Through having open senses a person can blatantly see that they enjoy the presence of other frogs. Contrary to what science says, they need this. With opening your senses, you can better tell how to care for animals because science is greatly lacking in this area. Some frogs vary. Large tree frogs that live up to 20 years are more relaxed than a leopard frog, but even aggressive frogs find happiness in companionship. Almost all life from what I can tell senses when you love them. I’d say something about dogs but that’s too easy. Dogs are the most emotionally similar to humans with what they need than any other animal, cats following. Domestic cats and dogs were gifts from the Gods.

I’m not sure about mosquitoes but it’s possible they even feel some amount of love for each other. Those shits are our natural enemies along with other bugs. It’s easy to get caught up in our sensitivity to life and I’ve seen members say they’ll allow spiders ect. to live in their space. This really isn’t necessary and it’s natural to get rid of pests in your living space. We don’t need to take it to an extreme because killing is also natural. If you detest something it’s usually for a reason unless it’s a severe debilitating phobia. You don’t have to like everything just because it’s alive, you just have to understand it’s existence. It’s also fine if you do like these things though, like spiders. They are pretty cool, just not when they’re rampantly infesting your house.

I don’t like killing mice because I had one as a pet once and it loved me, but they’ve unfortunately become a huge problem and I see why people despise them. I don’t really have the guts to kill them so I’ve gotten some traps to capture and relocate them. There’s ways around everything but I’d highly recommend not allowing any potentially harmful animals invade your space.

I know a lot of us attract animals and they can tend to find us. It’s okay not to keep every single animal that finds its way to your home. If you’re led to an injured animal or the animal finds you and is in need, the Gods are usually happy to help you rehabilitate or find a good home for it.

This info isn’t new but it’s fun to restate and write about. Even plants have a form of consciousness. They are alive and trees, I do think, can carry knowledge. I was once lost in the woods, I mean LOST. I was concerned. As a last resort I asked the trees where to go and I was shown a way out the way out by following an energy current. The path I followed was clear, safe, and faster than any other. This was a long time ago, and I haven’t tried that for while. I may understand it different if I were to go out again. It’s not really something I’d go to just to ask questions to for learning. I think these energies require respect and an actual need for them. I think all of the natural bodies of life require respect and they’re not all that forgiving, like oceans. They do actually respond to us though. Rarely. I thought that was incredibly interesting event because you wouldn’t think. I don’t think they give just anyone a response either, and it seems seldom that it’d ever be like that. This large body of trees actually had a very real response almost in the way of one of the Gods, but nothing like them at the same time. Sounds a little new-age ish and kooky, I know. I actually disregarded the existence of certain things like that for a long time because of how dumb new agers get with it. Just killed the vibe and made me want to turn away from some potential bits of truth. They don’t know shit about what they’re talking about when they talk about feeling energy.

Does anyone on here have any valid reading sources in regards to something like this? I’ve not read anything about it but just for curiosity. Plants aren’t something you want to focus on or try to build a relationship with or you’ll also kill it if you have a strong energy. You can’t build a relationship with a plant like you would a frog or dog. You just have to let ‘em be.

Another thing that new agers make look bad is the concept of a girls “lunar cycle”... these girls get so jacked about the fact that their cycle synced with Cynthia’s that they think they’re some almighty powerful witch with crazy powers. “Oh em gee were psychic let’s do a shitty weak ritual to get revenge on that guy who hit on me a week ago” ... psychopathic.

see this meditation:

Merging Astral Consciousness
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Merging_Astral_Consciousness.html

Sundara said:

Thank you for your post. It brings to attention how sacred animals are and the connections we have with them. Although I think I will try to get rid of the spider in my room now, I haven't been killing any bugs because I thought killing any life is disrespect to the gods. But it makes sense that it isn't natural to just let pests live in one's home. Also damn I didn't realize other girls want to do rituals based on my menstrual cycle lol

Cynthia said:

LOL Hey nothing wrong with the name Cynthia, thought I’d throw out a random name. I’m laughing so hard right now. Oops. But yeah, all good if you go kill the spider. Sometimes garden spiders are alright and I’ll let em slide, I found a giant black widow the other day that was actually catching and eating other spiders. I thought about leaving it for a second and then I thought... hell no, that’s a black widow.

Sundara said:
Cynthia said:

LOL Hey nothing wrong with the name Cynthia, thought I’d throw out a random name. I’m laughing so hard right now. Oops. But yeah, all good if you go kill the spider. Sometimes garden spiders are alright and I’ll let em slide, I found a giant black widow the other day that was actually catching and eating other spiders. I thought about leaving it for a second and then I thought... hell no, that’s a black widow.

I just had to make a joke about it :) That's relatable. That is so crazy though, I didn't know spiders cannibalize other spiders! Black widows are dangerous

There is a foolish popular belief that snakes are slimy. Snakes are not slimy, they have clean, dry skin. This idiocy is likely to be invented by enemies, similar to how the church has accused and labeled black cats as carriers of bad luck.

Speaking of pets, something I've read about the Dutch makes a lot of sense. Several centuries ago, the Dutch considered pets a form of luxury, as it should be.

Master said:
There is a foolish popular belief that snakes are slimy. Snakes are not slimy, they have clean, dry skin. This idiocy is likely to be invented by enemies, similar to how the church has accused and labeled black cats as carriers of bad luck.

Speaking of pets, something I've read about the Dutch makes a lot of sense. Several centuries ago, the Dutch considered pets a form of luxury, as it should be.

Yes just a couple weeks ago, a random snake appeared from a bush in an alley I was walking, in the city. :lol: He was very big and very very dry. As soon as I approached him he got scared and ran off. Only snakes on the beach might be wet, but I'm not so sure about those too.

NakedPluto said:
Master said:

Yes just a couple weeks ago, a random snake appeared from a bush in an alley I was walking, in the city. :lol: He was very big and very very dry. As soon as I approached him he got scared and ran off. Only snakes on the beach might be wet, but I'm not so sure about those too.
Once, I was in a wood and while I was sitting, a python passed two meters in front of me, it was quite big, it was about a meter long. I didn't attack him, I just looked at him and he too looked at me for a few moments and continued on his way. Be careful with animals. Most animals will attack you to protect themselves if they feel threatened or to protect the territory. I mean if you are going to take walks in nature. Be well informed and take the right precautions and the necessary means.

The pine processionary moth (Thaumetopoea pityocampa (Denis & Schiffermüller, 1775)) is a moth belonging to the Notodontidae family, widespread in Eurasia and North Africa. It is a highly destructive insect for pine forests as it deprives them of part of the foliage, thus compromising their life cycle. Furthermore, during the larval stage this insect has a hair that is particularly stinging for various animals, including humans, and its effects manifest themselves after a day.
processionaria.jpg

This insect is not something extremely deadly but it is very destructive and dangerous. Many people underestimate the so-called allergy to this insect but in reality, its hairs are toxic and dangerous, not much for the skin but a lot for the eyes and if ingested.

Ignorance kills.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back