Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HP.Cobra two posts?

Gearshift

A few days ago as of the time of this post HP.Cobra mentioned certain posts not being slaved to the queue and disappearing.

Anyways originally I wanted to ask about a missing post from member: Egon; but I found the post.

I've been having an issue finding two specific posts by HP.Cobra. I swear it's his posts but I can't seem to find them even if I lock the search to just his name.

Several months back sometime either late 2019 or early 2020. HP.Cobra made two interesting posts.

• 1) HP.Cobra mentioned this "sector" of space where we are at has 10 planets on various levels of kosher supervision. And apparently one planet a "cutting-edge" planet broke out of kosher supervision. As a matter of fact just a few weeks ago maybe three months back someone mentioned that planet is able to help out on Earth if situation goes bad. In other words they have permission to interfere in our affairs if the enemy goes haywire as a first-encounter scenario to avoid a crazy scenario.

2) HP.Cobra mentioned Lucifuge Rofocal's planet issue. He basically said Rofocal and 49 others escaped their planet some 10,000 years ago to avoid being borged by kosher supervision. And he eventually ran into the Empire of Orion. Cobra mentioned a semi-detailed account of the situation and how the enemy operates and creates their take over scenarios.

These are the two missing posts I believe they were either a sermon or a response during a sermon. Am I hallucinating these posts or are they real? Cause I cannot find them anymore I SWEAR I've read it months back.

Anyone know the responses that were applied by HP.Cobra to tell the JoS members on these current A-Forums?

Gear88 said:
A few days ago as of the time of this post HP.Cobra mentioned certain posts not being slaved to the queue and disappearing.

Anyways originally I wanted to ask about a missing post from member: Egon; but I found the post.

I've been having an issue finding two specific posts by HP.Cobra. I swear it's his posts but I can't seem to find them even if I lock the search to just his name.

Several months back sometime either late 2019 or early 2020. HP.Cobra made two interesting posts.

• 1) HP.Cobra mentioned this "sector" of space where we are at has 10 planets on various levels of kosher supervision. And apparently one planet a "cutting-edge" planet broke out of kosher supervision. As a matter of fact just a few weeks ago maybe three months back someone mentioned that planet is able to help out on Earth if situation goes bad. In other words they have permission to interfere in our affairs if the enemy goes haywire as a first-encounter scenario to avoid a crazy scenario.

2) HP.Cobra mentioned Lucifuge Rofocal's planet issue. He basically said Rofocal and 49 others escaped their planet some 10,000 years ago to avoid being borged by kosher supervision. And he eventually ran into the Empire of Orion. Cobra mentioned a semi-detailed account of the situation and how the enemy operates and creates their take over scenarios.

These are the two missing posts I believe they were either a sermon or a response during a sermon. Am I hallucinating these posts or are they real? Cause I cannot find them anymore I SWEAR I've read it months back.

Anyone know the responses that were applied by HP.Cobra to tell the JoS members on these current A-Forums?
Check the JoS PDF.

I remember that. The 50 of Lucifuge Rofocal's species that survived:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19560&p=80649#p80649

More on Lucifuge Rofocal:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18452&p=72039#p72010

Not sure about the sector thing but this topic mention galaxy blocks that need help:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25613#p115779

Egon said:
I remember that. The 50 of Lucifuge Rofocal's species that survived:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19560&p=80649#p80649

More on Lucifuge Rofocal:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18452&p=72039#p72010

Not sure about the sector thing but this topic mention galaxy blocks that need help:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=25613#p115779
Ol argedco luciftias said:
I remember those. A lot of old topics got deleted in the past few months. Maybe they got deleted.

Ah I see :( @Egon: The Lucifuge post was more detailed than that probably a paragraph or two longer on Lucifuge's race. Albeit that is another post that I encountered when I read it.

@OAL: That's a real shame to hear if they did get deleted. I've had situations beforehand where I read something from HPs and then poof later on gone weeks or months later, which leaves the question did I actually encounter it.

It was Magesun who made the post talking about various planets in a sector that were taken over. Some of his posts got Deleted. You were not hallucinating it I remember a sermon like that.

So far as the accuracy of that i dont know I do think we are not the only planet or world or habitat (wonder what that word meant? It was used by Cobra in a sermon one time are there other types of civilizations and words not a planet like earth but something else???) that this was done too.

My logic tells me if there are other worlds near here in this section of space the enemy may have taken over or at least attacked them too its pure logic.

So maybe 10 planets did get attacked Nasa admits there are several planets near here that look like they could have life. One only 4 light years away which is very close in space distance.

If one of them broke free that is good for us.

I do trust the Gods in what they say that earth has back up near by ready to help if things go wrong.

Nearby as in they can get here quickly within a few hours or minutes or something is what i assume.

Logic said if the enemy is present here and there are other places near here they would attack or do something with them too.

According to NASA at least 30 or more places near here in relative terms that could have life. So if 10 planets were attacked that means that on most of these either there is no life the enemy can do anything with at least or some of them are too advanced for the enemy to attack.

This is interesting. Not sure its truth or not you would have to ask the Gods if they come to you and you can fully talk to them.

Blackdragon666 said:
Gear88 said:

Check the JoS PDF.
I meant to say the encyclopedia.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back