Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Casting Ritual To Prevent Floods

Ether5Man

I'm casting 2 rituals with some people onto Indonesia, to prevent floods for the next 40 days. I've already done my first day, this will go on until the 6th of November. After that I'll see if I want to do any more rituals.

Please don't put your negativity, saying that it won't work, I don't want to hear it. I'm making the post so that if any more people form these forums want to join in the efforts, they are more than welcome to.

First off, get a satellite view picture of Indonesia, blot out foreign land.

Ritual 1
Breathe the Ether Element into the country 5 times. Do the same with the White Gold energy.
Vibrate 'MUNKA' into the country 108 times while visualising the sun make the Etheric White-Gold energy that was breathed in brighter and more powerful.

Afterwards, focus on the energy and affirm 18 times < "In a safe, positive, prosperous and healthy manner for the land and it's citizens, Indonesia is being completely freed from flooding disasters totally and permanently."

Ritual 2
Vibrate 'Tejas', Sanksrit Mantra for the fire element. Pronounced (TH-TH-AY-AY-AH-AH-U-U-U-S-S-S)
into the country 111 times. 111 is linked to the sun. While vibrating, visualise the Etheric-White Gold energy from Ritual 1 get brighter and also visualise the sun drying up the country and make clouds go away (visualise clouds clearing from the country).

Focus intensely on the energy and visualise the country gaining land, either visualise water receding from the borders, or visualise the water dry up and the islands connect into one land.

Affirm 18 times < "In a safe, positive, prosperous and healthy manner for the citizens, the risk of floods in Indonesia are constantly and permanently reducing."

IMPORTANT - As soon as you finish immediately focus on the present moment and vibrate 'SURYA' into your soul and aura 108 times, to prevent the energies from being interfered with.

Sundara said:
What is the cause of the floods?
I have read that it's rainfall but from my observations I've developed a different perspective on the cause.
We all know trees absorb water. Some of us might also not know that it keeps the Earth firm and stable. Considering the deforestation occurring, the land naturally becomes more unstable, as there is no place for the water to flow but below into the ground, the land also becomes loose. Ever heard of landslides? It happens to areas with hills that have no trees and it's basically an earthly avalanche.

Also keeping global warming in mind, trees cool down the earth. Seems like it's all linked to me. The country mainly floods during heavy rainfall. Now if it's a clearing, the water will flow straight down. With trees, there's a natural barrier of erosion control, it protects farmers during tropical storms which is also an issue for them. There are already projects to plant trees in that country from 'Eden Projects' and they've got the intention to regulate water absorption during heavy rainfall.

So the real cause is deforestation and the consequence for that is floods.

There's an app on iPhone for any iPhone users, called 'TreeApp'. You review your opinion on some green companies, literally answer 2 questions or so and they plant a tree a day for you for free. That can usually cost you $1-20. Indonesia is also on the app. I got some knowledge of the situation of the country from it.

Considering people are planting trees in Indonesia for a similar if not same intention, it will speed up the physical manifestation of these rituals. If we SS who do this ritual plant trees there too, perhaps through this app I mentioned or by paying as a charity service, suit yourself, it will also help in physically manifesting. Meditate on the energy in that country, I'm sure some of you will be able to feel the ritual.

Vine and my Succubus are also helping me with these rituals.

Hail Satan!
Hail Vine!

DO NO USE TEJAS FOR SO MANY VIBRATIONS.

TEJAS is a mantra for the invocation of fire and is generally used for Fire Elemental Magick ,in the sense a Fire Elemental can be programmed to destroy.

Not only is this very advanced but also very very dangerous. I don't know where you got the idea from, but having a fever will be the least of your worries if a newbie attempts this.

Jack said:

TEJAS is a mantra for the invocation of fire and is generally used for Fire Elemental Magick ,in the sense a Fire Elemental can be programmed to destroy.

Not only is this very advanced but also very very dangerous. I don't know where you got the idea from, but having a fever will be the least of your worries if a newbie attempts this.
Myself is where the idea came from. Thank you for pointing it out, those who are newer, don't do more than 20.

Do remember though, this is an entire country, hence why I've picked such a high number.

Ether5Man said:
Jack said:

Myself is where the idea came from. Thank you for pointing it out, those who are newer, don't do more than 20.

Do remember though, this is an entire country, hence why I've picked such a high number.
To affect reality at such a scale ,you need atleast a 1000 of extremely advanced members working in unison I.e on the same time all around the world. Do you have that many ready to help you ?

I don't think many people here care at all.

Jack said:
Ether5Man said:
Jack said:

To affect reality at such a scale ,you need atleast a 1000 of extremely advanced members working in unison I.e on the same time all around the world. Do you have that many ready to help you ?

"Please don't put your negativity, saying that it won't work, I don't want to hear it."

Ether5Man said:
Jack said:
Ether5Man said:

"Please don't put your negativity, saying that it won't work, I don't want to hear it."
It won't work

@Ether5Man:

The JoS is not ready to perform these rituals at the current time. Sure last year we performed the Amazon rain forest ritual to help it out, that's on top of F-RTR. Maybe in the future when we are done with these current rituals we could do something about the Earth.

Right now the priority is F-RTR, Specific Ritual dates, and at some point in the coming year the Anti-Astral grid ritual.

IF things weren't so bad maybe we could do some Runic rituals and stop or prevent things. But remember what the March 2019 sermon, Azazel stated "Terrible things are gonna happen in regards to natural events in regards to weather and other phenomenas".

Gear88 said:
@Ether5Man:

The JoS is not ready to perform these rituals at the current time. Sure last year we performed the Amazon rain forest ritual to help it out, that's on top of F-RTR. Maybe in the future when we are done with these current rituals we could do something about the Earth.

Right now the priority is F-RTR, Specific Ritual dates, and at some point in the coming year the Anti-Astral grid ritual.

IF things weren't so bad maybe we could do some Runic rituals and stop or prevent things. But remember what the March 2019 sermon, Azazel stated "Terrible things are gonna happen in regards to natural events in regards to weather and other phenomenas".
Only been an SS since March 2020. But alright.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back