Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Book recommendation: How to make friends and influence people

WEASZX

I wanted to learn charisma, and later found this excellent book through a synchronicity. The book is called "How to make friends and influence people", there is a free PDF available through google. We as SS have the means of manipulation through energy workings, but having charisma and the understanding of it should still be useful to us. Personally I have never pursued these arts much, and believe me I have greatly suffered for it. My life would be greatly different if I haven't neglected myself, and Im only in my 20s.

There is information available in this book to greatly change your life if you should use it.

Ave
WEASZX

In my opinion charisma is the most important skill that anyone can learn or develop. It's something that is always useful at all times.

Being charismatic helps you avoid many problems and climb in life. A very clean and empowered heart chakra helps with this. The rest comes with experience. Work on your smile, learn how to read and understand people, and emulate key parts of their personality in yourself to make them like you.

One of the most important things to develop is your laughter, for some reason, laughing is contagious and smiling/laughing helps make people feel happy. If people feel happy around you then that's half the work done towards a positive relationship with you.

Charisma is one of my greatest assets and it's literally all that keeps me afloat when it comes to keeping jobs and such. I deeply despise working for others and this fucks my motivation and often results in poor performance in practically every job I do. But I've never been fired from any job I've had simply because people enjoy my company and want me around.

There's more to it than my social skills but that's a topic for another time. But it's a big part of why I often get away with things others get punished for, or have opportunities I don't really technically deserve.

Here's Commander Lincoln Rockwell's opinion about that book: "Dale Carnegie has codified and commercialized this creeping disease as "how to win friends and
influence people", which boils down to the essential principle of having no personality or strong feelings or
ideas and becoming passive and empty so that "the other fellow" can display his ideas and personality. But he,
too, is trying to become popular by being passive and dispassionate, so that the result is like connecting two
dead batteries: no current. Such human robots are suited to enslavement by a 1984-type society, but not to life in
a bold, free society of men. This is the way women should be, perhaps, but not our men and especially not our
leaders. "

WEASZX said:
A note here for anyone else reading through this thread, that 99.999% of books like this are manifestations of Jewish Kabalah and teach to treat other people like objects to be used and manipulated for your own benefit. You can of course explore these if you really want to, but be aware that this is seriously destructive shit that will turn you into a jew-imitating douchebag. Gentiles for the most part only get harmed from trying to employ these vile "tactics".

If you want to make friends and have charisma, what you need to do is first make a friend of yourself on the inside. If you don't have inner harmony and happiness, you will not be able to find or keep any real friends. So work on yourself through meditation, work on keeping an open mindset, work on keeping your aura clean and empowering it, and find the way in life that you want to follow. This is how you actually get to a point where you can have immense charisma and real friends.

The Kabalistic Square of the Sun and the meditations for empowering the aura are helpful too. Because a strong aura provides not only energy and happiness, but also charisma.
Until the square can be made, the aura can be programmed using yellow energy.
You can also get rid of those behaviors which make you look like an unfriendly, grumpy person.
Yes, charisma is very welcome as a quality but at the same time you have to be you in the sense that it is not necessary to behave in a way that does not suit you to please others.

Dahaarkan said:
In my opinion charisma is the most important skill that anyone can learn or develop. It's something that is always useful at all times.

Being charismatic helps you avoid many problems and climb in life. A very clean and empowered heart chakra helps with this. The rest comes with experience. Work on your smile, learn how to read and understand people, and emulate key parts of their personality in yourself to make them like you.

One of the most important things to develop is your laughter, for some reason, laughing is contagious and smiling/laughing helps make people feel happy. If people feel happy around you then that's half the work done towards a positive relationship with you.

Charisma is one of my greatest assets and it's literally all that keeps me afloat when it comes to keeping jobs and such. I deeply despise working for others and this fucks my motivation and often results in poor performance in practically every job I do. But I've never been fired from any job I've had simply because people enjoy my company and want me around.

There's more to it than my social skills but that's a topic for another time. But it's a big part of why I often get away with things others get punished for, or have opportunities I don't really technically deserve.[/quote

Have you further enhanced your charisma with energy workings? I'll be experimenting with that soon. If just a smile makes such a big difference when communicating, I cant imagine what planting thoughts in their head would do, or even an emotionally manipulative aura.

You don’t need any of those methods, gentiles have great capabilities to be influential in a real and positive way through our energy, freedom, and genuine actions. Only kikes need books like that. If you find some info that isn’t jewish and doesn’t involve being fake though, that’s probably fine. You’ll find that when you can more easily express who you are, you’ll be very much liked. The only people that don’t like me are jews. I try to keep my personality off of the forums but from someone who has a lot of friends and works with large groups of people, sometimes you just have to throw yourself out there. I get a little nervous when speeches happen but then I just let go and be myself, I can make an entire crowd laugh. Get out of your head and out of your comfort zone and know that you can actually make a connection with anyone from any background. Doesn’t mean you’ll want to have a connection with someone from every background. You don’t have to be the same though and it doesn’t have to be perfect. There’s a lot of different types of friends. There are close friends, business friends, acquaintances, public speaking, family friends, ect. I don’t know you or how you are, you know? I find it best to not be too forward and I don’t have to let anyone know about my beliefs or give any information that’d make someone uncomfortable right off the bat. If you just want some light companionship, you don’t need to push an agenda on someone or change them. Being likeable involves actually liking people back, whether it be one thing or many things about someone. As satanists it can be tough because we can see through their bullshit which is going to be found in everyone, but even we have our own things to work on. Learn what you can and can’t tolerate, express boundaries and make sure someone knows who you are and how you like to do things. Exchange common ground. Find people you like and show them that you like them, by listening and giving genuine response. Show an interest in them and share about yourself too. Find a hobby that involves other people. If you’re looking to be influential, it’s good to have an intent for that and a place to put that in. Keep it REAL, though. No one likes anything phony. It is important to know how to deal with certain people in an indirect manner though, which does involve being slightly manipulative. It can happen in a genuine way, but learning how to stay detached when things get personal with someone negative in a group can come in time. Kikes social skills are fucking trash and they have no real personality. An empowered gentile is more likeable and influential than 6 million crying jews. And they don’t need to do anything other than be them.

Aquarius said:
Here's Commander Lincoln Rockwell's opinion about that book: "Dale Carnegie has codified and commercialized this creeping disease as "how to win friends and
influence people", which boils down to the essential principle of having no personality or strong feelings or
ideas and becoming passive and empty so that "the other fellow" can display his ideas and personality. But he,
too, is trying to become popular by being passive and dispassionate, so that the result is like connecting two
dead batteries: no current. Such human robots are suited to enslavement by a 1984-type society, but not to life in
a bold, free society of men. This is the way women should be, perhaps, but not our men and especially not our
leaders. "

I personally disagree with the quotation you presented. There are times when Dale Carnegie's approach is useful, and times when other approaches would be more beneficial. It's true that Dale's approach focuses firstly on neutralizing the position of the other person, and this wont be possible when it comes to a dealing with some stubborn or intelligent people. To completely discredit the value of his work is moronic.

Shael said:
WEASZX said:
A note here for anyone else reading through this thread, that 99.999% of books like this are manifestations of Jewish Kabalah and teach to treat other people like objects to be used and manipulated for your own benefit. You can of course explore these if you really want to, but be aware that this is seriously destructive shit that will turn you into a jew-imitating douchebag. Gentiles for the most part only get harmed from trying to employ these vile "tactics".

If you want to make friends and have charisma, what you need to do is first make a friend of yourself on the inside. If you don't have inner harmony and happiness, you will not be able to find or keep any real friends. So work on yourself through meditation, work on keeping an open mindset, work on keeping your aura clean and empowering it, and find the way in life that you want to follow. This is how you actually get to a point where you can have immense charisma and real friends.

The title does seem malicious, but the book supports an entirely different mindset. What you said isn't charisma to the extent Im speaking of. Everyone will have friends who share exact interests as you. Charisma at the level this book speaks on, is like asking someone to change their mind about something and they become your best friend. Before assuming and advising against my book recommendation, you could have just looked into it yourself. This book isn't a douch bag bible, it's really quite the opposite.

WEASZX said:
Dahaarkan said:

There's more to it than my social skills but that's a topic for another time. But it's a big part of why I often get away with things others get punished for, or have opportunities I don't really technically deserve.[/quote

Have you further enhanced your charisma with energy workings? I'll be experimenting with that soon. If just a smile makes such a big difference when communicating, I cant imagine what planting thoughts in their head would do, or even an emotionally manipulative aura.

Being emotionally manipulative is not being charismatic. You can be charismatic without being a sociopath. Turning into an emotionless robot is suppressing your expression. You will not connect with people deeply leading to shallow relationships and shallow understanding of yourself. Read what Aquarius said before you decide to use these weak jew tactics.

WEASZX said:

It is not necessary to plant positive thoughts of you in people. Being charismatic alone is enough for people to think positively about you and connect with you better.

By the smile comment I don't mean literally just having a good smile (although that's also important), but your general attitude and behavior needs to be of someone who is often in a good mood, patient and welcoming. It takes practice to maintain this appearance even when you're having a terrible day.

Aquarius is spot on also. Sadly you can't really be "yourself" and the best way to do things is keeping neutrality, or faking agreement with other people to gain their acceptance. It's obviously not great but keep in mind we live in a world where expressing a "wrong" opinion can get you in jail.

You also shouldn't take it to an extreme, people that try too hard to be "pleasers" can actually come off as very fake and irritating, so you have to find a middle ground where you are mostly neutral, but still have a perceived personality of your own.

Work on your ability to word things in non aggressive ways, and never blame or criticize anybody.

Dahaarkan said:

There's more to it than my social skills but that's a topic for another time. But it's a big part of why I often get away with things others get punished for, or have opportunities I don't really technically deserve.
Isn’t the heart chakra a neuter which has no function?

WEASZX said:
Aquarius said:
leaders. "

I personally disagree with the quotation you presented. There are times when Dale Carnegie's approach is useful, and times when other approaches would be more beneficial. It's true that Dale's approach focuses firstly on neutralizing the position of the other person, and this wont be possible when it comes to a dealing with some stubborn or intelligent people. To completely discredit the value of his work is moronic.
Moronic to you because you're an individual still living in the land of fantasies and delusions, being the person you are you don't have a real character and resort to these strategies carnegie needs to form relaionships.

I was given this book about two decades ago by my father in an attempt to turn me into a nice person (sarcasm intended). I read the book several times.
While I agree that (gentile) communication and relations in general should be respectful and civilized, I will not give up my personality, passions, love and hatred. I value integrity, justice and keeping your word. If I'm not mistaken, this book basically teaches how to tread lightly with an easy smile, appearing pleasant, helpful and forthcoming, all the while pursuing your personal covert agenda.
Needless to say, this book didn't click with me. These theories may be helpful if one needs to navigate hostile company without compromising ones true essence. IMO, the headline should be "How to become good at acting".
My dad said that this book served him well. He didn't make it too far with this. As far as I can remember, he was basically a turncoat, mostly supporting stronger personality or the side that aligned with his own interests in any disagreement. His personality... well, I didn't even sense he had one. It felt like a ball of mist. Go figure.

WEASZX said:
Before assuming and advising against my book recommendation, you could have just looked into it yourself. This book isn't a douch bag bible, it's really quite the opposite.
There is no need for me to even waste a second of my time on the book, as I already know what is contained within. And based on the replies of others here who have read its contents, I was completely correct. I have read through my fair share of jew-mentality books on social situations and "tactics". At the end of the day, they all preach the same because their blueprint is the same jewish Torah and jewish mind.

satansdisciple34 said:

I consciously establish connections with people through the heart chakras and I've had positive results. The heart connects the lower and upper parts of the soul and it connects you to other souls as well. A very clean and empowered aura & heart chakra helps tremendously with maintaining positive relations with other people.

Dahaarkan said:
satansdisciple34 said:

I consciously establish connections with people through the heart chakras and I've had positive results. The heart connects the lower and upper parts of the soul and it connects you to other souls as well. A very clean and empowered aura & heart chakra helps tremendously with maintaining positive relations with other people.
That makes sense to me. I’ve read on the JoS that if I feel pain or tension on a part of my body the chakra above it is blocked, but I’ve been feeling that pretty much by my sacral, solar, heart and temple chakras. Gonna need to clean myself up

Thanks for the answer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back