Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aura of Protection with Algiz

Website
www.joyofsatan.org
This came to me while I was performing a final rtr. Maybe this isn't new but wanted to share it after i tried it a couple of times. Aura of Protection meditation with the Algiz Rune is quite powerful. It felt like i was doing it out in the sun even when I did it inside the house cos my Aura was lit up so bright.

I just did 13 repetitions of Algiz with the Aura Protection Affirmation 5 times.

First 5 repetitions i simply visualized/felt breathing in white-gold energy and vibrated Algiz with every exhale.

The next 5 repetitions i used the same Affirmation from the Aura of Protection meditation while breathing in and vibrated Algiz with every exhale.

For the last 3 repetitions i did the same as the first 5 repetitions, breathing in while visualizing and vibrating Algiz with every exhale.

I build up protection with the Algiz rune for 2 years almost every day. It is a blessing rune and comfortable one.

My translated affirmation from my native language is: " This energy protects me completely from any negative energy, negative intentions and negative actions against me, in a positive way for me."

I was before doing the affirmation to protect me specifically from curses, but I integrated the deflection of curses as part of my cleaning routine. Felt it did more sense that way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back