Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Expanding Awareness?

WEASZX

I was told I need to "expand my awareness" in order to advance further. I actually had the same theory, but in a simpler way. Are there any meditations that increase our ability to focus and observe the physical and astral more acutely?

This is suppose to take years of raw observation, but that's quite boring. I was thinking perhaps invoking the elements and conscious merging with objects and people. If anyone has other ideas, it would be greatly appreciated.

Funny sidenote, I took a risk to finish the ascension sooner and now I literally cant use it for anything I want. I also realized that the kundalini cant be forced, I only cleared the blockage with intense "raw" energy and "ask/allowed" the kundalini to raise. It's not even that controversial from what Ive read from others. In my opinion it would be like using the sowilo rune in order to clear blockages as I read in a post from Ghost.I.t.M. The serpent being apart of the subconscious would explain why it wanted to raise just as much as I did. Tbh, once the blockages were cleared the whole kundalini thing became much less exciting and painful, and just kind of "happened". I did start getting inflamations (throat, right eye and now I suspect brain today), but I feel great and positive for once.

WEASZX said:

I have no words for your evident ignorance and stupidity from such.

You say getting inflammations as if that's something so casual to brush off. The fire element rules over inflammation and manifests such on and in the physical body when it's out of control or overpowered in the soul. Kundalini energies have to do with the fire element and you are raising the fire element in your soul too much by messing with this crap, you are legitimately manifesting disaster upon your health over this delusional madness and extreme impatience.

This is not a positive thing. This entire path is about patience, if you don't have that or practice it then you're going to be hitting obstacles you can't even fathom, especially if you try to rush things. The soul is like a muscle, if you keep trying to force yourself to do like 500 pushups every day when you can't even do 10, you're going to destroy those arms beyond repair and lose them. The soul is no different with energies, it CAN be destroyed with stupidity.

I hope you smarten the hell up and fast before you do something you'll seriously regret. I have this irritating feeling though that you won't listen to reason until disaster finally strikes you from it and you'll have no choice but to reap what you sowed. You express zero self-control over your own desires, wants and energy, you think a mage who doesn't have control even over his own desires in listening to reason is something desirable and something to look up to? I sure as hell will never see it that way.

Admit it, you struggle to stop yourself from wanting to try and do this self-destructive crap, you don't have control over your desires and you don't have self-discipline nor do you have any recognition to those of us who have had patience for as far as up to 10 years and more advancing on this path in trusting our advice and warnings to you. That's not admirable at all and it will land you into problems that you'll end up stuck facing on your own alone because you won't listen to reason and all the signs and warnings being given to you. Grow up.

I don't know how new you are but you clearly haven't a clue on the most basics of common sense for this path. If you want somewhere to begin, start here. As for for dealing with your extreme impatience and inflammation, you want to work with an element so badly? Try water and earth. You best do the bare minimum for safety reasons, no more than 1 or 2 breaths of each nothing more, I'm serious. Yes magic is real and it's not something you just fuck around with with no real knowledge about what it can actually do not just to the world around you but to yourself.

WEASZX said:
This is suppose to take years of raw observation, but that's quite boring. I was thinking perhaps invoking the elements and conscious merging with objects and people. If anyone has other ideas, it would be greatly appreciated.

see:

Merging Astral Consciousness
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Merging_Astral_Consciousness.html

"*When you are finished with merging with a human being or animal, be sure to clean your aura and chakras thoroughly as their thoughts or beliefs can rub off on you. Always choose a healthy being when you are new to this, be it a plant or a human being.

Meditation One

1. Choose an object, this can be a crystal, a table- anything in your room. Beginners should start with an object that is a single material, like a rock or playing dice.

2. Get comfortable and go into a trance state.

3. Look at the object in front of you for a minute or two and then close your eyes. Visualize the object.

4. Now enlarge the object so it is big enough for you to walk into in your mind and enter it.

5. Become one with the object and open your astral senses. What do you see, hear, smell, feel? Is it cold or warm inside? What sensations do you feel? If the object is on a table or hard surface, *feel* that surface.

Meditation Two:

Do the same as the above, only this time use a plant. This can be a tree or even a blade of grass. If you don't have any house-plants, you might want to do this exercise out of doors. It is important that the plant be alive.

With the plant exercise, *feel* the earth through the roots of the plant. How does this plant feel in relation to other plants around it if out of doors?

Meditation Three:

Now, do the same as the above, but this time merge with an animal. You can visualize this animal if you are not near any animals. If you have pets, then choose one of your pets and merge with your pet. See through his/her eyes, hear through his/her ears; feel the floor or ground beneath his/her feet. How does your pet's body feel? Is your pet warm? Cold? Hungry? What does your pet smell in the environment? Use his/her nose. What is in your pet's mind? Animals think in visions.

Meditation Four:

Now, do the above with a person you know. You can choose a different person each day. Think with their mind.

What the above exercises do:
Plenty. They are *very* important. When mastered, the above exercises will give you skills to

Shapeshift
Communicate with animals
Plant thoughts in the minds of others and to even possess them
Fix electrical equipment and appliances- you can find the problem by merging with the item.
Pull thoughts out of the minds of others and obtain information
Diagnose diseases in humans and animals
Students can use this to merge with their teachers to find what questions will be posted on an important exam

© Copyright 2005, Joy of Satan Ministries;
Library of Congress Number: 12-16457"

Breathe white-gold light into your aura 4-16 times (multiples of 4) and affirm "My awareness is in a safe, positive and healthy manner for me constantly and permanently increasing."

Breathe white-gold light into your aura 4-16 times and vibrate Kenaz into the energy, 4-16 times. If you want to be extra careful, breathe more of the energy and vibrate Tiwaz into the energy, 4-16 times.

Then visualise the energy get brighter and more powerful for at least a minute or so and clean your aura immediately after with 'Surya' or 'Varuna'.

Hope this helps.

Ghost in the Machine said:
WEASZX said:

You say getting inflammations as if that's something so casual to brush off. The fire element rules over inflammation and manifests such on and in the physical body when it's out of control or overpowered in the soul. Kundalini energies have to do with the fire element and you are raising the fire element in your soul too much by messing with this crap, you are legitimately manifesting disaster upon your health over this delusional madness and extreme impatience.

This is not a positive thing. This entire path is about patience, if you don't have that or practice it then you're going to be hitting obstacles you can't even fathom, especially if you try to rush things. The soul is like a muscle, if you keep trying to force yourself to do like 500 pushups every day when you can't even do 10, you're going to destroy those arms beyond repair and lose them. The soul is no different with energies, it CAN be destroyed with stupidity.

I hope you smarten the hell up and fast before you do something you'll seriously regret. I have this irritating feeling though that you won't listen to reason until disaster finally strikes you from it and you'll have no choice but to reap what you sowed. You express zero self-control over your own desires, wants and energy, you think a mage who doesn't have control even over his own desires in listening to reason is something desirable and something to look up to? I sure as hell will never see it that way.

Admit it, you struggle to stop yourself from wanting to try and do this self-destructive crap, you don't have control over your desires and you don't have self-discipline nor do you have any recognition to those of us who have had patience for as far as up to 10 years and more advancing on this path in trusting our advice and warnings to you. That's not admirable at all and it will land you into problems that you'll end up stuck facing on your own alone because you won't listen to reason and all the signs and warnings being given to you. Grow up.

I don't know how new you are but you clearly haven't a clue on the most basics of common sense for this path. If you want somewhere to begin, start here. As for for dealing with your extreme impatience and inflammation, you want to work with an element so badly? Try water and earth. You best do the bare minimum for safety reasons, no more than 1 or 2 breaths of each nothing more, I'm serious. Yes magic is real and it's not something you just fuck around with with no real knowledge about what it can actually do not just to the world around you but to yourself.

Im an adult, not some child with no idea what theyre doing- I might act like it, but it's not actuality. If I worried as much as you did, I surely wouldn't get anywhere. Im advanced and lucky enough that I could pull it off, it's not like I just found out about spirituality and decided to try the kundalini in my own way. I tried the normal way and it didnt work for me. I wasted an entire year on just the throat chakra blockages I had for no results, and now Ive cleared them completely in two days. Was it healthy? No, but Im decent at healing and my physical health is good (not great). I dont want to argue with you Ghost in the machine, and I dont want to point out what Ive realized about you.

The kundalini isn't stabalizing at my crown but it will soon. Ill get a few headaches, but that's all Im expecting. The kundalini without the prerequisites is dangerous and frankly not useful. I was very confused at first in what to do, yes, but as I already mentioned I have good sources other than here to ask questions. I wouldn't recommend doing what I did, and I wont be sharing how I did it in detail.

If I lacked self control and disipline, wouldn't I stray from my current path and confirm to your reasonable anxieties? I have some amount of these traits, they just dont steer me as you would.

Anyway, this is just annoying now. Let me be exposed to whatever grand apocolypse you think awaits me. The near future is going to be quite bad for most of us regardless.

WEASZX said:
WEASZX said:

Im an adult, not some child with no idea what theyre doing- I might act like it, but it's not actuality. If I worried as much as you did, I surely wouldn't get anywhere. Im advanced and lucky enough that I could pull it off, it's not like I just found out about spirituality and decided to try the kundalini in my own way. I tried the normal way and it didnt work for me. I wasted an entire year on just the throat chakra blockages I had for no results, and now Ive cleared them completely in two days. Was it healthy? No, but Im decent at healing and my physical health is good (not great). I dont want to argue with you Ghost in the machine, and I dont want to point out what Ive realized about you.

The kundalini isn't stabalizing at my crown but it will soon. Ill get a few headaches, but that's all Im expecting. The kundalini without the prerequisites is dangerous and frankly not useful. I was very confused at first in what to do, yes, but as I already mentioned I have good sources other than here to ask questions. I wouldn't recommend doing what I did, and I wont be sharing how I did it in detail.

If I lacked self control and disipline, wouldn't I stray from my current path and confirm to your reasonable anxieties? I have some amount of these traits, they just dont steer me as you would.

Anyway, this is just annoying now. Let me be exposed to whatever grand apocolypse you think awaits me. The near future is going to be quite bad for most of us regardless.
I haven't been following your posts/threads because I don't take you seriously. But on the slight chance that you are not a troll and you are really doing this, please stop. The kundalini can destroy you. And the Gods will not help you, because you knew the dangers but still went on with what you were doing.

I don't even think you have tapped into your Kundalini yet because you would not be sane by now.

Why not start cleaning your soul with a mantra like Visuddhi, daily yoga and the final RTR?

WEASZX said:
WEASZX said:

He'll get a few headaches..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you'd only knew the pains of only an awakening of the kundalini.

The first thing that advancement and being an advanced being does is create self awareness. Also the great kundalini won't manifest itself to someone who does not love himself in the most profound way, which is the realisation of identity and self consciousness. Everything that you manifest is not a man who respects himself.

If you..yourself...you.. don't respect your own body, why should I respect you, your ideas and cringefest. Why should Ghost waste time, why should a HP also waste time to try to help you.

For one you discard advices by faking acceptance, at least a form of it. Where do we know about that? Xtrards.
And two you don't give a crap about the replies but only the attention derived by it.

You keep saying that you are advanced, but the reality is..you are not. You are far away. You need to crush your own delusions. Everybody tried to help you and will try maybe, but in the mean time stop dissrespecting the knowledge of the Gods, the Serpent, the members and yourself.

You came here to really advance, not play cocktail kundalini with others too see who's penis is bigger.

WEASZX said:
Im an adult, not some child with no idea what theyre doing- I might act like it, but it's not actuality. If I worried as much as you did, I surely wouldn't get anywhere. Im advanced and lucky enough that I could pull it off, it's not like I just found out about spirituality and decided to try the kundalini in my own way.

Nobody advanced who fully knows and understands how energy works on the astral and it's response within the physical body would be stupid enough to do what you're doing and think they can get away with it unscathed without any severe and regrettable consequences.

Let me tell you all about the potential problems that'll start cropping up and happening to you moving forward if you keep at this in the rushed manner you are. Maybe when you see these signs exactly as I describe them and realize how negative it is as it starts occurring to you and all building up, you'll listen to what we've been warning and telling you about and you'll slow back on this nonsense and advance properly at a slow and steady pace with patience. Perhaps you'd love to tell me how many of these you're already dealing with, quite the telling signs of eventual disaster.

Short-tempered demeanor, agitation, restlessness, irritable attitude, easily annoyed, consistent high physical body temperature, fevers, inflammation (you already manifested this), insomnia and inability to sleep or waking up multiple times in the night as if you never truly fall asleep, restless mind, blistering, cracked and dry skin, eczema, dry eyes, high blood pressure, prone to accidents and injury, hostility to those around you, obsession with energy power, confusion, disorientation, burning/stinging in the skull and head area.

Over-stimulation of the nervous system causing extreme and uncontrollable shakiness, trembling, muscle spasms and uncontrollable physical jerking (the kundalini if the body is not prepped properly can actually fry and destroy the physical nervous system, you won't feel this as it's happening, in fact you slowly won't feel anything, your skin will lose sensation to touch and temperature like a permanent anesthesia that never goes away, or on the contrary you'll be feeling pain constantly), headaches of immense and threatening pressure in the brain, aches and extreme pain in the joints such as knees and elbows, burning pain in the legs... and finally, growing completely out of touch with reality prompting the downward spiral to insanity.

Have fun, oh great and advanced one.

I don't want any attention. It's annoying. Something other than "a few headaches" did happen unexpectidly, but I can probably handle it just fine. Rushing the kundalini just isn't worth it, but Im going to finish and deal with it afterwards.

WEASZX said:
Rushing the kundalini just isn't worth it, but Im going to finish and deal with it afterwards.

This sentence really proves GITM and the others right, and then some. At his point you fully deserve the unfathomable disaster you are bringing on yourself as you are knowingly, consciously choosing to do the wrong thing.

Alright, this will probably be my last post. Everything was going well until I staballized the crown. As soon as I did, I was "sparked" and a lot of things happened at once. Entire body temperature raised, very irritable mentally, I was able to see energy much clearer for a brief moment, and then "at that moment he knew, he fuc*ed up" happened. All of my chakras were fried, my mind literally showed me fried chicken when I analized the base chakra. When I observed the kundalini, it refused to raise further. It kept showing "NO". Im sure this is fixable, but I get the impression Ill have to nearly start over entirely.

Oof

WEASZX said:
Alright, this will probably be my last post. Everything was going well until I staballized the crown. As soon as I did, I was "sparked" and a lot of things happened at once. Entire body temperature raised, very irritable mentally, I was able to see energy much clearer for a brief moment, and then "at that moment he knew, he fuc*ed up" happened. All of my chakras were fried, my mind literally showed me fried chicken when I analized the base chakra. When I observed the kundalini, it refused to raise further. It kept showing "NO". Im sure this is fixable, but I get the impression Ill have to nearly start over entirely.

Oof

tumblr_opn6qaXUIX1u6ylrxo2_r1_500.gifv

Those all sound like some intense symptoms to be drawn out. When we reach certain levels and negative symptoms crop up, we should acclimate like when someone is learning to dive to deeper levels. Try not to be too shaken by anything, the Gods are who help advance us and they may occasionally push us to these levels. A person would know for sure when their guardian is giving them a go ahead. I do honestly think that our Guardians incite the experiences we need, and Satan is the one who dictates when one is fully ready. This can help a person acclimate and prepare. Our Gaurdians work on behalf of Satan as well. Not every negative bout of symptoms is going to fry somebody, but the warnings are present. A person NEEDS to have a strong and balanced mind with great focus and psychic ability. During these experiences, sometimes it can be difficult to receive proper messages. I didn’t experience any of the symptoms above though, like agitation or inflammations. I have sweat and had heavy breathing, burning sensations. Many of our people are being pushed to catch up and get ahead while we can to get ahead in the war and keep ourselves safe. When this is dictated by Hell, the experiences are safe even though they can be uncomfortable. Going about this without the guidance of our Gods and Guardian WILL be disastrous, that’s a certainty. I think if anyone is having kundalini experiences and has not been working with their Guardian they should absolutely back off. If someone is new to Satanism and young, potentially underdeveloped, they should absolutely back off. My issues arose when I was very young, I was wicked smart and I understood JoS very well. What I didn’t understand was my own mind, and I couldn’t see the depth that it can go to and my senses were not fully developed. There was so much I did not understand, even though I thought I did. My serpent did accidentally become active. Issues arose and the only communication I had was telepathic communication, which can lead to mishaps. Being well versed in all forms of communication need to be utilized to work with advanced methods. Being able to listen not just to your Guardians words but where their energy will take you is important. This may be part of why the opening the psychic senses post had been put up by Lydia as well, dictated by the Gods. As we do RTR’s it is becoming easier and easier to advance. We have to prepare. If someone is capable of having a full invocation, at that point your Guardian will be able to do literally anything through you, including saving your life or helping you to advance your soul in a safe manner. This is the highest form of communication with the Gods. They can show you where you’re at, what is safe for you, and how you should be doing it. They can also help you learn how to balance yourself if you are lost. We can’t always rely on them to save our asses, because once it is final, it’s the wild west out in the astral. They will train you on fighting, they will train you on higher forms of protection, ect. They teach us how to be independent and how to handle ourselves, even before the final rising. I know that we MUST be independent but we don’t want to be so independent that we close ourselves off to what the Gods show us. Because they show us for a reason. Invocation is VERY similar to the kundalini rising. A person may not know whether or not it’s their own or the serpent, but if your guardian is there to help direct it’s safe no matter what. Invocation is very different from receiving telepathic messages but they will be able to communicate through you with all forms all at once this way.

I know you were concerned with what I was doing and your words are what I needed to hear, but you should also know that there’s more to it than just that and not every bad symptom is actually bad. I’ve not had burning sensations last longer than a day, and I’ve always made sure that I’d be able to get sleep. Trance, focus. Being able to exhale energy, having ZERO fear and complete trust is critical or else the experience will be bad. I’ve not lost sleep longer than 24 hours since this began, I’ve not even had real pain to be honest. Maybe in the fleeting moment but nothing that’s ever lasted. Sometimes my crown will hurt. Sometimes burning happens. I don’t actually believe in severe discomfort when it comes to raising the serpent. When this happens, I am able to fix it instantly within minutes because I’m under guidance. Once, I did feel that an ocular nerve was being fried. It lasted about three minutes while I was guided, and it went away instantly. This guidance involves me doing my part on meditating and listening to advice. The Gods don’t do it for us ever, no, but they do teach us what to do and protect us during the process. Each and every step. After the last experience which was the greatest as far as amounts of power and mental levels, I was able to sleep and my symptoms are completely resolved much quicker than the first time this happened. I do believe this is acclimation. It is necessary. It’s also important to learn how to shut off after the experience, which has happened and I’m right back to my good old self and being more productive than I was even capable of before. And quick too. The first time I was frazzled for a while. Not even in a bad way though. Going through this experience and allowing it to happen, following “nature” as in the higher nature, the Gods and what the Gods have embedded in the self, is how this happens. Not through resistance to the point of not allowing energy to come through. This could just be an issue particular to me but sometimes the only way out of certain issues is in. Next time my Gaurdian wants me to go up, I’m going to go because I trust him despite any discomfort I’ve been through. Eventually we will know when it’s official and time to make it permanent. These kinds of things take time. The Gods want us to be advanced and they are taking us there quickly so we can be ready when we need it. They can see what’s in store for us. There are various levels of invocation. Really listen by allowing anything to happen through them and trust it. It’s like a trust falls game. I’ve noticed than invocation can even happen slowly over the course of a few weeks or days. Your mood may change and you’ll be feeling good. I do my thing by following what feels good to me. This may not work for everyone. Any good feeling, I let it happen, bad feeling? I work through it or slowly back off and ignore it until I’m ready. In regards to high energy and kundalini activity. A person has to make sure they’re allowing themselves to feel a broad spectrum of emotions during invocation. It works very similar for the actual serpent rising. This gets a little complex where the concept of being close to a persons true nature is involved. If someone isn’t it might not apply the same way. With invocation it’s always a positive experience regardless of what comes about and it’s always for a reason. I think it’s safe to follow ones nature in many many ways when someone is close to their true self. As long as they can remain completely objective. I don’t think a full invocation can happen for just anyone at any point, even if the astral senses are open above. It’s trust on both ends. Someone would have to work up to doing an invocation through freeing meditations, RTR’s, and general work on the self.

During invocation a persons actual serpent is stimulated, it’s not anything I’ve ever felt I had to shy away from. It’s completely safe. Completely intense, but safe. We aren’t pushed to any points we can’t handle. They know what we can and can’t handle. If we feel we can’t handle it we just have to say so and not get carried away. They would never do anything damaging and they’re capable of anything, even completely halting the experience if necessary but it’s not encouraged.

I’m not trying to put too much emphasis on invocation but I do believe it is a necessity in advancement, to at least be able to do this. It is advanced communication. We work with them as a TEAM. Having too much or too little independence is negative.

A combination of what you said and what I said here is really important to understand, and the safe route is the best route. Everyone is going to have different issues to overcome. If a person too easily gets carried away with emotion and power, they must be able to keep themselves in line. They should have the self awareness to know when to call it quits. Being able to observe yourself objectively and being aware of mental states, knowing what isn’t healthy. For many people, getting lost and carried away with emotion and power is way too easy and these people definitely are more inclined to failing. For someone in my situation, I just stifle myself and hold myself back from everything even when I’m capable of more. Too much keeping myself in line. Which is why I have to balance it out with attitudes of freedom and allowing myself to actually go with the flow. When something gets truly uncomfortable I just stop. You can just stop all at once and forget about the serpent when it is active and it’ll be fine but you can also back off slowly and listen to your GD in order to back down and diminish negative symptoms more quickly. I can definitely say that ONLY reading information from third parties and going about things proves to make things more difficult. People need to be experiencing as well in order to fully understand what they are reading on here.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Void Meditation, Final RTR, and Kundalini Yoga.

Just do it. Do it every day. See what happens.

I would like to add the SATANAMA meditation as well. I do all those errday. :cool:

Awareness is up and psychic abilities have been activating. I sometimes know or feel what a person is about to say even with little to no context building up to the conversation. Pretty awesome to say the least.

NakedPluto said:
WEASZX said:

He'll get a few headaches..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you'd only knew the pains of only an awakening of the kundalini.

The first thing that advancement and being an advanced being does is create self awareness. Also the great kundalini won't manifest itself to someone who does not love himself in the most profound way, which is the realisation of identity and self consciousness. Everything that you manifest is not a man who respects himself.

If you..yourself...you.. don't respect your own body, why should I respect you, your ideas and cringefest. Why should Ghost waste time, why should a HP also waste time to try to help you.

For one you discard advices by faking acceptance, at least a form of it. Where do we know about that? Xtrards.
And two you don't give a crap about the replies but only the attention derived by it.

You keep saying that you are advanced, but the reality is..you are not. You are far away. You need to crush your own delusions. Everybody tried to help you and will try maybe, but in the mean time stop dissrespecting the knowledge of the Gods, the Serpent, the members and yourself.

You came here to really advance, not play cocktail kundalini with others too see who's penis is bigger.
This guys going to the loony bin if he continues on the path he is. He'll get what he deserves. Don't say we didn't warn you though. You think this is all fun and make believe, wait till you get burned.

Way_Seeker666 said:
WEASZX said:
Rushing the kundalini just isn't worth it, but Im going to finish and deal with it afterwards.

This sentence really proves GITM and the others right, and then some. At his point you fully deserve the unfathomable disaster you are bringing on yourself as you are knowingly, consciously choosing to do the wrong thing.
It's the Sunk Costs Fallacy. You know your going to destroy your life but you do it anyway.

WEASZX said:

Oof
Oh wait now I think this is just a low life troll with nothing going on in his life and a general failure to everyone including his parents looking for attention.

Way_Seeker666 said:
He will actually not get any disaster whatsoever, unfortunately. I would love to see him getting some punishment from his stupidity, but the reality is that he is way too weak to even do anything to begin with. So while he deludes himself about "raising the kundalini" in two days, in reality all he is doing is sending a small trickle of energy up his spine and getting off about it.

Shael said:
Way_Seeker666 said:
He will actually not get any disaster whatsoever, unfortunately. I would love to see him getting some punishment from his stupidity, but the reality is that he is way too weak to even do anything to begin with. So while he deludes himself about "raising the kundalini" in two days, in reality all he is doing is sending a small trickle of energy up his spine and getting off about it.

Oh, LOL, I didn't know that was the case. I thought he really was forcing the serpent. What a fuckwit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back