Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Base Chakra and releasing anger potential issue?

Sundara

Lately I’ve noticed that as I release anger and my base chakra becomes more active, the initial release feels great and I send the energy off. I generally clean my aura, but I’ve noticed afterward with the chakra being more active I get grounded to a degree where my astral senses become dulled, sometimes getting headaches from this. To resolve this I usually have to raise larger amounts of energy by allowing my serpent to be more active. Thereafter though, getting in the mood and allowing myself to simply feel emotions brings about a para and chit stage of rising. I feel that the base activity blocks this stage off it would seem silly that every time I feel a strong emotion I would need to redirect energy and do meditations to deal with the energy. I don’t want to be resistant to the emotions I feel, but I’ve got a lot of blockages mentally to clear before the entire rising. I got to a point where I felt the crown open up, then the base becomes truly activated and the serpent climbs up through this. This “actual serpent” got to my head and at that point my head grew very hot and I was advised to bring about energy flow downward to the heart. I felt at one point my heart open up fully and I experienced a stronger connection to the crown. Due to a lack of knowledge and uncertainty, I let myself back off of meditation for a few days but I also allowed some closures of the knots. I also got another message after this but I think we are waiting on HP Maxine for that. I guess I am trying to gain some clarity on my direction and this now strange base activity. When this feeling comes about it often leads to an attack. Unless I get in and catch it before it gets bad, but that’s usually involves the serpent rising up again.

Sundara said:

If you're venting anger physically, physical material matters are ruled by the base chakra and you could be redirecting the fiery energies of your anger from the sacral chakra to fuel and empower your base chakra unintentionally causing a counterweight of imbalance in your upper chakras in regards to your tuning with the astral plane and psychic matters. You can use blue energy to calm and cool yourself off from the anger or splash cold water on your face instead, generally things involving blue or water either spiritually or physically as it counters red energies of fiery anger.

You also resort too much to this 'serpent' in reliance upon general energy matters of raising your power. This is further crippling your strength in upper chakra creative matters of directing energy and intents by performing the typical meditations everyone else is instructed to do such as the foundation meditation among others that require astral focus and direction. Serpent energies require focus and feel on the lower chakras, I have little doubt that what you do is focus on your base chakra and then try to 'rise' it up as if it was something physical. The essence of power itself comes from the lower chakras, so in doing this without practicing and strengthening the usual psychic means of just directing energy from the astral, you are further atrophying this ability and this is going to further ground you which is contrary to what you're trying to do.

I would suggest you stop relying on serpent energies and practice in the usual areas of meditation everyone else does as is guided on the website and meditations page. We use our minds to gather and conjure what we need around us and then direct it accordingly.

I think you concern yourself far too much with the serpent. I assure you when the actual true serpent rises you will not be able to refute it as anything else, and if it truly was in your head, given what I know in that you are also quite the psychic individual, this likely would cause you extreme confusion, disorientation and very high distress to levels I can't even find a word to describe appropriately, you'd seriously need to take emergency action to hold your sanity and force it to recede down again and even then you'd be lucky if it didn't cause any major problems or damage physically and/or spiritually.

Some people think it's easy to just brush off the kundalini serpent as something serious and think they can just work with it all they want at any given time and suffer no consequences in trying to rush raising it. I can guarantee you, what you are raising is not the actual true kundalini serpent, but rather it's energies which just extend as the fiery 'flames' of it, but it is not the true serpent itself rising with it. Trust me, you'll know if it was, it's not pleasant at all especially when you're not truly ready yet, and that is putting it extremely lightly. It's not impossible to do it safely with little to no consequences or issues, but there is so much to cover.

If you want to really strengthen yourself, you need to stop relying on the serpent's energies. The purpose of self-strength is not in the reliance of a tool, but in the reliance of ourselves and what we can gather and conjure around us at any given moment at any given time.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Sundara said:

If you're venting anger physically, physical material matters are ruled by the base chakra and you could be redirecting the fiery energies of your anger from the sacral chakra to fuel and empower your base chakra unintentionally causing a counterweight of imbalance in your upper chakras in regards to your tuning with the astral plane and psychic matters. You can use blue energy to calm and cool yourself off from the anger or splash cold water on your face instead, generally things involving blue or water either spiritually or physically as it counters red energies of fiery anger.

You also resort too much to this 'serpent' in reliance upon general energy matters of raising your power. This is further crippling your strength in upper chakra creative matters of directing energy and intents by performing the typical meditations everyone else is instructed to do such as the foundation meditation among others that require astral focus and direction. Serpent energies require focus and feel on the lower chakras, I have little doubt that what you do is focus on your base chakra and then try to 'rise' it up as if it was something physical. The essence of power itself comes from the lower chakras, so in doing this without practicing and strengthening the usual psychic means of just directing energy from the astral, you are further atrophying this ability and this is going to further ground you which is contrary to what you're trying to do.

I would suggest you stop relying on serpent energies and practice in the usual areas of meditation everyone else does as is guided on the website and meditations page. We use our minds to gather and conjure what we need around us and then direct it accordingly.

I think you concern yourself far too much with the serpent. I assure you when the actual true serpent rises you will not be able to refute it as anything else, and if it truly was in your head, given what I know in that you are also quite the psychic individual, this likely would cause you extreme confusion, disorientation and very high distress to levels I can't even find a word to describe appropriately, you'd seriously need to take emergency action to hold your sanity and force it to recede down again and even then you'd be lucky if it didn't cause any major problems or damage physically and/or spiritually.

Some people think it's easy to just brush off the kundalini serpent as something serious and think they can just work with it all they want at any given time and suffer no consequences in trying to rush raising it. I can guarantee you, what you are raising is not the actual true kundalini serpent, but rather it's energies which just extend as the fiery 'flames' of it, but it is not the true serpent itself rising with it. Trust me, you'll know if it was, it's not pleasant at all especially when you're not truly ready yet, and that is putting it extremely lightly. It's not impossible to do it safely with little to no consequences or issues, but there is so much to cover.

If you want to really strengthen yourself, you need to stop relying on the serpent's energies. The purpose of self-strength is not in the reliance of a tool, but in the reliance of ourselves and what we can gather and conjure around us at any given moment at any given time.

I agree with the focus on the upper chakras, this was the resolution and I feel a lot better. Heart chakra meditation and crown, I practiced some opening the watchtowers.

The rest is unfortunately not as accurate and a bit confusing. I have done minimal base chakra exercises and I never coerce, force, or try for the experiences I have had happen. I know that’s a big no-no. I don’t try for it, it just happens as soon as I’m feeling fully free. Whether or not I’m ready is what has been difficult to determine. Some of the experiences were unpleasant and painful, difficult to go through, hard to focus, ect. Many things were kicked up. That’s really what I’m trying to determine though, I know it doesn’t happen without some struggles.

I think you’re right that I did get caught up in the rifts of what I did experience, which was in the para and chit stages. I’m over thinking it. I should continue to focus on my upper chakras and heart. I’m trying to determine whether or not I should focus on the base, as I haven’t in a while. Something that fixed one issue regarding this very simply was actually finally focusing on my base, spinning it and brightening it. This broke up the negatives associated. Afterward, the heart and crown.

I know I’ve spoken a lot about it but it’s mainly because I’m still catching up with the education side of all of this. I was off of the forums for a long time just working off of JoS and the Gods. The Gods give the most fantastic guidance but just as I shouldn’t rely on the serpent to fix everything, I should also be educating myself.

Sundara said:

I can definitely attest to when it was in my head, it took a very strong focus and connection with the Gods to resolve this. It took absolutely everything in me. I wasn’t going through this alone though, and with full trust in myself and the Gods I was certain I wouldn’t be going through anything damaging or anything I could not handle. This is why I did not fully allow the crown to open, and I was told to push energy down through my crown and hold it at my heart. Though, I’m still wondering if next time I should allow this to happen. Why this happened? I was just going with the flow. I don’t really need to explain it much. I thought it was strange that I felt this serpent in the abdomen initially and I did not feel it rise through the other chakras until I felt this in my head. Where it does feel like a literal snake is inside. It also wasn’t very aligned. I felt it more so on the left side of the body at times but it would waver. It does feel like something very physical. There was extreme mental discomfort and issues with vision. I know from my apparent lack of confidence on here and on the subject it would seem unlikely but all a person really needs is the gods and at least inner freedom. To be able to not just listen to psychic instruction but to know how to listen to energy and flow with it. I’m really just trying to put all of the facts together right now, not seek validation as whether or not these experiences were real. There have been a few major experiences and each time gets better to deal with. After the last, I was a bit shook because of how difficult it was. This also helped the confidence. I’m trying to figure out where I’m at and what is normal so that I can determine if I should allow for another experience like this, not make it happen again. I want to get back on the RTR schedule, because this was triggering the experiences, I laid off for a second. I just haven’t felt ready but I don’t know if these feelings are justified because I’m being pushed to do so. I’ve slowly been able to acclimate to higher energy levels by allowing this to happen. There’s also a burn off of an issue each time. Surprisingly my mental health and memory is better than ever.

I know these are difficult questions and not everyone’s experiences are the same. It probably wasn’t necessary that I asked. Since the last experience, which was during the time of when we last talked, I came down from the extreme energy a lot faster than previously capable and I can sleep as well. Now that I’m at a balanced point and everything is level, I’m not sure what I need to be doing next. There’s the knots, the RTR’s if safe, yoga, definitely need to start working out, but it seems like I should be doing more?

Sundara said:

Physical exercise and fitness would be a good primary focus in regards to advancement. Not every means to spiritual advancement is actually spiritual and it seems you're pretty strong right now and should be focusing on advancement in your physical fitness instead of spiritual now at this point. Progressing and growing strong, fit and healthy physically reflects and mirrors the strength and health of the soul anyways, the soul will respond to this automatically on it's own without you needing to do anything for it.

You're in the same boat I'd been in. Too much power and energy attained over time in advancement not enough focus on material matters and your physical body. Creates a severe imbalance, drives you crazy, makes you confused, can't find answers to anything your asking yourself because everything is all over the place with a million directions and interpretations and so much of it can be misleading. Too much power where your every thought and slightest intent even unintentional has you magically making something happen left and right and you lack control and discipline over it, you don't know what's real and what's your imagination. You can make things happen far too powerfully on accident either to yourself, others or the environment around you.

I'm going to warn you the same thing I was warned. This has been the self-destructive downfall of mages in the past. I was in the same situation for roughly a year that you are in right now. And just recently in the past few weeks after a most debilitating event resulting from it, I was able to sift through the mess and control myself enough to get the answers to help me out of it. I am now able to give you these same answers, but like I had to, no matter how much I hated it, you have to force yourself to heed even if it's boring.

I mean reread what you said at the end of your post, you already suspect what you need to do, you already subconsciously know and this isn't the first time you brought it up, Satan and the gods are giving you signs, you need to see them for the convenience and meaningfulness they hold in helping you. I saw the exact same kinds of signs, hell you told me some and many more, so I'm here to confirm them because it's all been working like a damn miracle for me and I see hundreds of things now that I didn't see before. You need to discipline yourself now on your end to do what needs to be done for the sake of your wellbeing both physically and mentally, just like I had to and still am.

You have too much power and you focus this too much on psychic creative matters, everything is light, flighty, airy and in your mind, too much mental tuning to everything around you, you're always psychically reading things around you almost constantly, seeing symbols and runes in things and shapes and numbers almost 24/7 and the imbalance of your physical body in lacking focus towards things such as exercising and health mirrors the response of the lower chakras in this as well, in that they are unable to hold you steady. You are already powerful, you need to hold off the spiritual advancement and just keep at a steady balanced level for as long as is needed so you can catch up and focus on physical matters, this is what I am doing, my primary focus is no longer spiritual advancement right now it's physical advancement.

Of course you still do the RTR and everything like AoP and cleaning routinely but I personally have reduced the time and energy spent on my routine meditations, I have no need to spend several minutes on raising my energies or 10 minutes building an AoP for instance, I already naturally run on a lot of power all I need is 30 seconds with good confidence and intent and this is likely the case with you as well. Just slow it down and keep your energies still, you do not need to be hopped up on high energy all the time and you shouldn't be focusing on it constantly either, I had to learn this the very hard way. And yes I know how weird and uncomfortable it feels to not be psychically in tuned to everything around you all the time because we're not used to it, it feels wrong or incorrect, like a comforting noise you don't want to turn off but like I had to you need to do this.

It's difficult to find that sweet-spot of balance where you're grounded but still able to have relative access to psychic ability when you need it, but psychic ability should be something accessible in the background. Our primary focus should be logical in the physical plane, spiritual ability and focus is secondary. Psychic people like us are a bit different than most others. Where as most members are practicing and training to be in tune to the astral and their psychic powers, we need to do the exact opposite and practice and train ourselves to tune into the physical plane.

Spirituality and psychic energy to us is legit addictive because the upper chakras rule over bliss and pleasant emotions, this is why when we tune out of this to the material plane it feels weird and unpleasant, we no longer have that pleasing sensation, it feels empty and vacant like a void, but we need to exude discipline and control over this to focus on material matters regardless otherwise we lose our minds. No pleasantry of such is worth suffering immense psychological traumas or hardships and frustrations of the self. You need to stop focusing so much on energy and creative matters of the mind for the time being.

From my own experience I reckon the symptoms of this imbalance you're probably having are occasional muscle spasms, lots of disorientation and confusion as well as frustration from such, struggle to find truth or answers in anything as too much makes no sense or is proven wrong or counters other things, coldness or heat on your body that comes out of no where from time to time, feeling astral 'touch' or sensations on your skin a lot, electrical 'pokes' on the skin, seeing almost everything around you here and there as symbolical or in a creative picture form as having meaning of something or seeing runes a lot in material patterns or seeing far too many shapes in things like clouds or smoke almost 24/7 and extreme trouble sleeping.

These are signs of your psychic energy and energy in general, your control over it and your creative tuning being wildly overpowered in focus and imbalance and out of control. Those sensations such as astral touch, hot and cold, tingling, stinging, you are causing yourself with unintentionally manifesting of magic and direction of elements and energy. The 6th chakra rules over intent, it follows whatever you believe even subconsciously and unintentionally and then it manifests it by your own powers because you're lacking the grounded physical-aspect tuning, control, discipline and balance to keep those powers contained and in control until you actually do want to use them. When you have a lot of power but no control over it, this is where the self-destructive factor that mages in the past dealt with happens.

You need to let go of spiritual advancement for a while and do logical things, focus on physical matters and don't be passive. Sleeping in, sleeping too long, watching tv/movies too often all the time every day, doing things that don't require you to take action or that don't make you have the need to actually do something, when you are passive like this then you are atrophying physical matters and material focus and balance and you are making the lower chakras useless and weak.

The lower chakras are all about material matters, the earth element, the fire element, masculine, action and motion, they rule over DOING things, discipline, tasks, when you take ACTION and move, have motion, come alive and do things, jobs, chores, physical exertion, disciplining yourself, even forcing yourself to do necessary things like putting away groceries, getting around to homework or a project or exercising when you don't want to, hell exercising itself even, this ALL stimulates and empowers the lower chakras which builds them as the solid grounding counterweight to holding your psychic mind steady in harmonized balance. Less confusion, less disorientation, more truths and less imagination and lies and self deceit, more control and discipline over your powers and abilities and of the self.

The lower chakras are masculine, the higher chakras are feminine, they are both opposite forces with different functions, aspects and rulerships but they work together. For example one of the 6th chakra's functions is intent, intent is the essence of manifesting and making things happen for real on the astral, but in order to make things happen with our own mind correctly as we want it to, we need to have confidence and belief in what we're doing, right? If we doubt we don't manifest anything and this is warned time and time again. Well guess what, the very function of confidence and belief comes from the 6th's chakras direct counterpart, the lower masculine sacral chakra. They work together, so when one side is entirely out of balance or overpowered without the other one there to hold it steady and keep it in line, chaos, madness, and struggles ensue to no end until you work and put in the effort to correct.

All of the lower chakras are of the material, the physical, the masculine and the logical. You need to make yourself a physical exercise routine and you need to stick with it. If you're sore one day then focus exercise on things that aren't sore, for instance if your arms are sore then work on your legs, or abs and such. Jog daily at reasonable levels you can handle and do it every day and build yourself up in time, if you're sore from jogging a prior day then just powerwalk for that day and so until you can jog again, don't over do it but always do something physical daily like this in exercising and strengthening the body.

As you go along and are able to handle a steady level without pain or exhaustion, then raise your exertion a bit, a few more reps, a few more minutes of jogging and then stick with that until you get used to it and then just keep going. It is said firmly on the website that you MUST be very physically fit for the safe ascension of the kundalini serpent. You don't need to be ripped to all hell like a beast but you need to be physically fit and strong, far more so than your average individual. As you build up physically, this will help connect your physical body with the level of your soul and the two will be far more in tune with one another and will form a strong tie. This tie in balancing the two forms like this is part of the major build up in attaining the Magnum Opus as was stated in Cobra's sermon. This is what is meant by "connection of the soul to the body" in that sermon.

Your soul is already strong, but now you need to stop focusing on making it stronger for a while and turn your attention to your physical body now and advance and strengthen that for the foreseeable future to play catch-up. Still meditate everyday, do your cleanings, etc, but you're gonna be doing the bare minimum now especially when it comes to your energy levels/vril, you're just going to keep at a still and steady level and I trust you'll intuitively know where this lies, no more raising your energies or power higher than is needed until you get a good grip on your physical matters now. For the past couple of weeks I've hardly done more than 4 breaths of the foundation meditation, hell I've hardly needed to do 2 just to hold myself at a steady and consistent level of vril.

There is already spiritual power and with that much power you really don't need to do much to attain a lot, you need to focus on physical matters now in fitness and health. Physical advancement should be your focus moving forward now for the time being, this could take a year or more, it all depends on your efforts and how consistent you are, but it is important that the power and strength of the physical body catches up to the power and strength of the soul to achieve appropriate balance.

Vibrating Satanama will help you with balance like this as well. And instead of having pass-time go-tos like watching tv a movie or napping, you could, say, play a video game that requires you to take logical and strategic action, survival games are good for this, hundreds of decent ones can be found on Steam alone. Or you could do a crossword puzzle, play a game of chess, go for a walk outside, craft and build something, do something physical and/or logical and of the Earth and Fire element (exercising utilizes both of these elemental powers) and as is necessary force yourself to do such even if you don't want to. When you force yourself to do things you don't want to that are good for you this activates the discipline of the base chakra which empowers it and strengthens it, and overtime you'll find disciplining yourself will come far more easily and you gain more self-control over many matters.

I know this was a lot to read, but I usually cover as many points as possible in helping someone and it seems very conveniently you need to know the answers I needed and found, and since you're not seeing them, I'm sharing them with you. And yes oftentimes you may say the answers to your own problems and situations (which you have done) to someone else without practicing them for yourself because you don't know they're also answers to your own problems. If I had a dime for every time that happened to me.

Sundara said:

You know what there was an attack present when I wrote this contributing to the confusion which happens occasionally. I have what I need to know so I may consider deleting this but it could bring about good conversation and I’d still like to hear input.

Also, if any women are reading this, I’ve personally noticed each major experience and burst in energy being connected to my hormonal cycle. This happens right when I hit ovulation versus starting my period, in fact it hasn’t really happened fully outside of this. I’m wondering if I need to make efforts to balance my cycle to where my energies increase to the start of my period, or if it’s okay that it’s different? My cycle has been reversed from instead of starting on the new moon, it starts on the full moon. This happened very slowly over the course of a few years and after childbirth but I think it’s very important in regards to advancement that the hormones are balanced.

Sundara said:
Sundara said:

You know what there was an attack present when I wrote this contributing to the confusion which happens occasionally. I have what I need to know so I may consider deleting this but it could bring about good conversation and I’d still like to hear input.

Also, if any women are reading this, I’ve personally noticed each major experience and burst in energy being connected to my hormonal cycle. This happens right when I hit ovulation versus starting my period, in fact it hasn’t really happened fully outside of this. I’m wondering if I need to make efforts to balance my cycle to where my energies increase to the start of my period, or if it’s okay that it’s different? My cycle has been reversed from instead of starting on the new moon, it starts on the full moon. This happened very slowly over the course of a few years and after childbirth but I think it’s very important in regards to advancement that the hormones are balanced.

I have said what I felt needed to be said, the only one who can act on it is you.

-

The sacral chakra rules over the physical reproductive organs.

Any physical occurrence of the reproductive organs will stimulate the sacral chakra on the astral in mirror in some way. In regards to ovulation this is a monthly occurrence of an entire physical system activating and completing through a cycle, the sacral chakra reacts every time in response as the astral mirroring tie of the reproductive organs and exudes fiery wild energies in response.

The sacral chakra is the chakra of Mars, blood, anger, rage, it is where the emotion of anger manifests from; It's why women typically get irritable and angry when going through a cycle, it's not the hormones, the female hormones are of feminine aspects, they tie into psychic matters of emotions which is perfectly normal, the Earth element and black energy can help control and put a lid on this if it gets uncomfortably out of hand or annoying.

The anger and irritability however comes from the fiery and wrathful sacral chakra in a reacting phase to the physical cycle. It can be countered with blue energy to cool off the soul and aura and bring calm.

Sundara said:

I have said what I felt needed to be said, the only one who can act on it is you.

-

The sacral chakra rules over the physical reproductive organs.

Any physical occurrence of the reproductive organs will stimulate the sacral chakra on the astral in mirror in some way. In regards to ovulation this is a monthly occurrence of an entire physical system activating and completing through a cycle, the sacral chakra reacts every time in response as the astral mirroring tie of the reproductive organs and exudes fiery wild energies in response.

The sacral chakra is the chakra of Mars, blood, anger, rage, it is where the emotion of anger manifests from; It's why women typically get irritable and angry when going through a cycle, it's not the hormones, the female hormones are of feminine aspects, they tie into psychic matters of emotions which is perfectly normal, the Earth element and black energy can help control and put a lid on this if it gets uncomfortably out of hand or annoying.

The anger and irritability however comes from the fiery and wrathful sacral chakra in a reacting phase to the physical cycle. It can be countered with blue energy to cool off the soul and aura and bring calm.

Yes what you said in both responses was primarily accurate and applicable, for this response there isn’t a lid that needs to be put. The energy needs to be fully felt and dealt with just as all other emotions, they are real necessary and bring us great capability. In most cases it should be grabbed a hold of and taken advantage of, our energy varies throughout the month and we need it to counter the lows. With men it is more stable. My emotions are very positive during these times. This greatly deals with feminine power. For someone in my particular situation and spiritual levels I’d take full advantage. I was just wondering if I should try to change my cycle. It is very powerful during these times but it’s nothin’ I gotta worry about. My anger is clean and very direct energetically, and never coming from no place. I don’t get physical when angry. Women should listen to emotions during this time and work through all blockages. For times when a temporary lid is necessary is if one is trying to do something and it gets in the way. This should always be temporary. I do think that if the cycle is out of actual balance, it should probably be slowly switched back through balance and a working. Trying to change the cycle all at once through force could be astral your and emotionally detrimental just as birth control. I once for a moment tried an astral abortion right after a mishap when I suspected I may have conceived. It wasn’t validated yet, but I instantly felt as though I’d had taken some plan b pill. It was truly awful, it was done with only white gold and will in a positive way. There were no mistakes in this and I had attempted this with protection. I instantly backed out and reversed this. There’s a lot to be understood about the female body here and the emotions, not to say you’re wrong at all for what you said, I love the advice you have to offer and it’s very sound and psychically valid. There’s just so much more to add for each individual case, which is what I’m doing here.

This is not to sound like some kind of feminist but the honest truth is that women are capable of great spiritual strides if they work with the powers of their cycle at the highs. I mean truly, it’s mind blowing and incredible. At a certain stage of advancement there are zero negatives associated with the cycle. Not pain, not shit. Only massive benefits.

Sundara said:

Physical exercise and fitness would be a good primary focus in regards to advancement. Not every means to spiritual advancement is actually spiritual and it seems you're pretty strong right now and should be focusing on advancement in your physical fitness instead of spiritual now at this point. Progressing and growing strong, fit and healthy physically reflects and mirrors the strength and health of the soul anyways, the soul will respond to this automatically on it's own without you needing to do anything for it.

You're in the same boat I'd been in. Too much power and energy attained over time in advancement not enough focus on material matters and your physical body. Creates a severe imbalance, drives you crazy, makes you confused, can't find answers to anything your asking yourself because everything is all over the place with a million directions and interpretations and so much of it can be misleading. Too much power where your every thought and slightest intent even unintentional has you magically making something happen left and right and you lack control and discipline over it, you don't know what's real and what's your imagination. You can make things happen far too powerfully on accident either to yourself, others or the environment around you.

Oh my lanta, bless your soul by the Gods for this, thank you for restating this for me. This was the mistake I made in the beginning but when my senses were not developed enough.

Too much energy does have the ability to make a person passive and unable to focus. I’m going to read that all more thoroughly but this is exactly what I needed to hear. I don’t want to Salem Burke it. This is something I should more do recognize and have faith in this. I didn’t eat hardly a bite the last couple of weeks. Lost some weight. Too much self doubt is my downfall. In many ways it feels like I hardly worked to get to this point, and all I had to do was do the opposite of what I was thinking I should do as a newbie. I then get this thought like it is unfair that I’d be at this point versus others who have to struggle to get here, and this gets in the way of me actually doing what I need to do. It’s not that I didn’t struggle, I went through some crazy shit and I’ve had to overcome some serious issues. But as soon as I overcame these on the physical realm nothing could stand in my way, it was mainly a binding/curse that was put on me. The RTR’s even by third party showed me the way out when I wasn’t meditating and unconsciously. It was all brought to the forefront. I’m going to keep trying physically and I’m going to do the best to do what I’m told to do. There are no coincidences here.

The signs and symbols, yeah they’re everywhere. I did struggle with making events happen and what not as well. This is resolved through letting go as you stated and also, going onto a deeper level and tuning yourself with the cycle of things. Trance, and allowing situations to take natural course including emotions. Going with the flow of what’s higher and being in tune with nature versus struggling to make things that you want happen. It does get addictive to try and change situations according to your front brains will. Sitting back, relaxing, going deep, and allowing yourself to flow with the gods was the best resolve for me in that regard versus suppressing my power. When you get to that state and are able to, one can go very deep and with a high level of energy this is of the utmost importance, like raising the serpent. Never try to control it, just sit back and watch the show. This requires moving through many mental blockages when the subconscious is leaping forth. My energy is pretty high right now and I could make some things happen but this would be out of tune and unsuccessful. It’s important that we follow natural order, and even when we are sort of in natural order we can sort of not be as well. It may seem like we are but aren’t. The Gods help to teach this and letting the Gods take charge is sometimes necessary. We have our own divine nature and can make things happen, great things, that follow in tune. When out of tune, these events may not go in our favor, as in weather changes. The level this can go to is no joke, but we have to trust ourselves as well as the Gods. We are given capabilities because we are also truly divine beings and it really is a disgusting shame and almost unbelievable that people have been so far removed from these understandings. If someone very powerful was out of tune, they could even constitute a form of a natural disaster. If someone very powerful/someone who achieved a level of immortality through the Gods was here on earth and not even in touch with the Gods, their purpose would also be gone to waste and the war would keep waging. These are concepts some people power trip over or strive to achieve and they just don’t really get it. It’s no joke and it’s very important to follow the commands of the Gods. and learn from them. The Gods are so powerful because the create a better divine order than what Mother Nature here on earth would generally allow for, something kikes are NOT capable of understanding. Which is also why they have very minimal understanding of high forms of artwork, which is how it thrived during the dark ages. If the kikes knew just how powerful artwork is and what it can guide us gentiles to, they’d want to destroy it all. Some do, they make attempts to do so just as they did with Egypt and the Jewish control in the music scene. But the content reaches the top and keeps resurfacing through the minds of many gentiles. Through the groups secondarily, but through mainly art alone, is the key communicator in myself receiving MAJOR messages that’ve changed my advancement entirely. I don’t recommend anyone ever close themselves off to any form of artwork except for christian music and Christian art. Even then one can learn about the enemy. But a lot of what I’ve learned has actually come through some of the most famous and mainstream stuff out there.

This is a little silly but I once had to dance with a Jew who I did not know was at the time. My energies were very high and this dance ended in a portrayal of me feeding him grapes with him distracted looking at my face, behind him was my arm in the position of a knife around his throat. Fucker didn’t know how to dance either and when I pointed it out he had zero clue what the significance was and thought it was funny. This was divine symbolism of the Gods coming out, and it’s something one would see in a sort of old aged painting, but this time, it is us destroying them. It’s symbolic of the age we are in and a manifestation of what is happening. This is the type of symbolism that would flow through a person and symbolism that could reach the top. This is also portrayed in many different ways, like The Weeknd’s music video of “in your eyes” where the woman is being chased by a stalker and she chops his head off and dances with it. This is all symbolic of the astral, and the winning of the war.

Another difficult aspect of this which may not be a question you could answer is that each of these experiences I believe is primarily dictated by my guardian, which he’s with me through it each time. Who starts it first is a mystery. My biggest resistance in following this particular advice has been that I should listen each time he’s around vice versa. I was also instructed to do the opposite of what’s stated above when these experiences arise. I think finding this balance is necessary. We should never close ourselves off to our Gaurdians unless instructed differently by Satan. I have experienced having to combine both pieces of advice, which is what I was actually supposed to do but was having trouble receiving. Make sure you’re not unintentionally closing yourself off, you’re probably fine. We’ve got different issues to work through.

Sundara said:

You know what this is kind of hilarious because I’m literally just being told to relax and have a good time in the present. I’ve had to be taught how to just take it easy. Those are amazing instructions from the Gods and it’s not every day they’ll say go do something FUN. I should know how to have fun in the various professions I’m in but I have never even gone to a party or music show to just relax, instead of relaxing and having fun I had to do it as a job to allow myself to even consider going. I need to lighten the FUCK up. LOL.

Oh also, next time you have the chills or hot flashes from energy, try taking magnesium citrate. The brand CALM is fantastic and I think Shannon recommended it. It also helps with muscle spasms and anxiety in a way that isn’t harmful. If you’re not use to it, it could make you poop the first couple of times. It’s been amazing though.
Invest in a heated/electrical blanket and make sure it’s decent for fire hazard reasons. When you have the chills, these two things combined are heavenly.

Sundara said:

Letting the natural course of things occur all of the time or to your long-term detriment such as too high of energy, too much fire element, this and that, is a form of being passive and a victim to the universe around you. I get what you are trying to say, but there is no glorified miraculous beauty in letting the energies that be around you dictate and control your every feeling, motion and action when there's no true need for it. Nature is nature, but the very epitome of our gods in their teachings is so that we do not become victims to it.

Yes, we work with nature, but it's perfectly natural for Saturn to fuck up our lives in it's influences and make us struggle through relentless hardships, but does that mean we should let it happen? No. It's perfectly natural for a fire to burn when it occurs in a forest near a city from a strike of lightening, but does that mean we let it keep going to burn that city down just because it was a natural cause? No. Something such as a menstrual is perfectly natural in total health, but you don't need to allow the fiery energies cropped forth from it to piss you off and stress you out all the time when it does for instance, and if it raises your energies to uncomfortable levels causing a consistent wild buzz that's always making noise within your soul throughout your day, then allowing this to happen just because it's natural can cause issues, especially if you already run on far too high of energy that is out of control. Being passive all the time like this is not good, the enemy would love for us to accept and tolerate victimization.

You need some more material focus to balance yourself out. It will ground your perception and prevent a whole lot of suffering. The majority of your day should be focus and tuning into physical matters going forward and grounding yourself to be in control and fighting against forces that negatively impact you. I already know in your passiveness you seldom feel any motivation or need to or may even feel fear in trying to actually put real effort to fight things off such as attacks, anxiety, depression and you have been instead consistently focusing on tools outside of yourself in seeking comfort, power, things that don't actually require you to put in real mental effort in trying.

Either hiding away in an aura or light of sun energy, running to find comfort in Satan's energy or Satanic energies in general, deciding to watch a video or movie to make you feel happy instead of actually putting effort to spiritually clean the negativity out from your soul, etc. You need to change and correct this behaviour. When you actually put in the effort to fight and have confidence in yourself, face everything in direct combat to succeed, you gain the habit of grounded control and you'll feel more in control as you keep doing this. This also empowers your lower chakras and grounding. It won't be easy starting out, but you have to try and just do it no matter what. Satan and the gods will always be right there to guide and show you HOW to do it, what can help, but all the effort to made from the information they give you is entirely on you.

Look for grounded convenience as signs, physical signs such as things written on the forum, not psychic signs because as it stands you already know how much of a mess that is and it was the same for me, I had to find physical signs on the forum in convenience, I didn't get a single answer psychically because I couldn't make sense of anything. It certainly is no convenience that you are in the same situation I literally just got out of and found the answers in solving in the past few weeks and then out of no where you suddenly start making lots of posts directed to me and I realize you're in the same boat. Yes I noticed you talking to me a lot very particularly as of late, and in turn I started responding to you more as well and we just happened to help each other.

You made posts that you were not aware were giving me answers to the problems I was dealing with, nobody really knows when they're being used as a medium for the gods, sometimes though I recognize when I am, such as is seemingly the evident case now. You didn't just want to start posting on unrelated threads of mine and quoting me so often all over the place out of no where, you've never bothered to talk to me so much before now have you? Trust in conveniences like this, you feel the need and desire to communicate with me for a reason, you are subconsciously being directed to me because I can help you. This happened to me with another member who I helped on multiple matters including helping him realize all the signs his guardian demon was giving him as well (who unbeknownst to him as I didn't tell him yet, unless he reads this post, she visited me shortly after I sent him that final post in revelation and thanked me). We actually also cross-confirmed signs of us even in spiritual communication during our daily physical lives in that we both saw and came across the same exact sign and urge on the same day while discussing matters.

So with all that out of the way, here's my suggestion to you, and I believe it to be of high importance that you heed to the best of your ability, do not give into passiveness or laziness, in my experience it was hard at first too but it does get easier as you keep going. Throughout your days going forward, you need to practice and step out of that psychic focus and actually make consistent effort to tune into the material objects and environment around you instead and make that more-so your typical point of attention instead of living in your head all the time.

You need to place your consciousness outside of your body and mind and solidify the here and now in the physical world around you, your physical presence on this planet in the moment. This will disable and tune out your psychic activity and create quiet and stillness in your mind, and if it doesn't then you're not focusing and tuning correctly and may need to practice this, it feels like a form of void meditation, but no matter how uncomfortable it may feel to do this you must gain a strong grip on this and you will get used to it.

The imagination as the primary focus has chaotic proportions of little to no truths when you perceive it first. This is why our primary focus and tuning should be the logical and material plane around us, and our psychic one secondary and in the background, quiet and still until we have need of it, but present, just not as the perception we're looking out from. When you have physical material focus as your first layer of perception, this creates and instates the filter of what is real, truth, logic, grounded, thus when you apply psychic matters secondarily like an addon or 'tool' instead of the 'means' you apply that filter and will see less and less of your imagination, chaos and disorder, and more and more of truths, what's actually there, realness, discipline and control.

Psychic focus as the primary perception is a passive mind that is a victim to everything around it and is programmed to accept everything as is just like how you are deeming everything around you now and admitted to this. This is because this is how the astral works, it is a plane of no control, it is the essence of the creative aspects of the soul, the upper chakras. When we dream we are actually consciously projected on the astral and witnessing the thought-plane around us, and dreams are bizarre, all over the place, they make no sense, the astral just lets everything happen as it happens passively unless logic is applied or a forced grounded matter like that of the sentience of a living being dictating the astrals energies for it's own use just like we do every day in our meditations.

When we apply logic and ground material focus and self-awareness of material aspects to something like a dream on the astral, guess what you instate and start to have then; A lucid dream. In a lucid dream you are fully projected onto the astral and aware of it, you are in control of the scenarios around you and it reacts just like it reacts with the beliefs of our magic in waking life, intend something such as flying and believe it to happen and it will happen. If you doubt it, then just like with magic in waking life, it will not happen or you will struggle greatly.

People would much rather be in control of their dreams than to let it passively happen in it's messy bizarreness. Right? When you practice being active and centred on the material plane with physical focus and tuning like this, so long as you practice this consistently with balance and still holding your psychic abilities but leaving them on standby in the background, you will gradually find you will have better and more control over your abilities and psychic matters. I'm sure you've tried communicating with the gods and so much of it just makes no sense. When you don't apply that first layer of material and logical filtering, you will seldom receive any truths and realness. It takes a decade or more depending on consistent training of the mind and tuning like this to actually master and become very adept at things like true telepathic communication, so that you are talking to actual real beings and not yourself.

I will suggest that a sound daily routine should be that your meditations should be a sliver of time in your day. Do your routines, perform the RTRs and get them done, but as soon as they're done, no more spiritual matters for the rest of the day until you need to the do the typical Cleanings and AoP and such before bed. Go for a jog, eat a filling and healthy balanced breakfast, balance healthy meals and seriously reduce all sugar intake, you get all the sugars your body needs from fruits like apples and oranges and such.

Oatmeal is also very good for the circulatory system but don't eat it too frequently, it will help in mirror with the health of not only your physical heart and circulatory system but your heart chakra and spiritual circulatory system as what is done on one realm affects the other realm. The heart chakra is the balancer of energies in the soul, the connector and circulator, it can help stabilize, jogging and improving your stamina will also greatly benefit and improve this. Do some pushups, squats, sit-ups, exercise your muscles a bit every day, don't push it, just do what you can and keep it consistent and slowly and gradually increase reps reasonably. You must not skip any days, these physical matters are like any working in regards to energy, you have to keep it going, if you skip a day you'll find yourself feeling like shit the next. Keep steady and stay consistent.

You will find insurmountable benefits and improvements in doing this for yourself, trust me. Even if you don't want to do it, find means to motivate your drive, listen to music or such while you exercise and what not. I had to force myself to do these things every day too even if I really didn't want to and I'm now in the routine where I can just do it with little complaint and even find it enjoyable.

You will feel proud of yourself for doing what is necessary and just getting it done and you can only ever reap many, many benefits from this in more ways than you think.

I hope you find a great deal of help from this.

These are all incredibly helpful things to hear outside of my head, as I doubt myself and sometimes have difficulty applying psychic messages, especially during attacks. As I dig deeper, I uncover new weaknesses that allow for confusion ect. I think this is where the detachment workings come in. I begun making the efforts I was advised of yesterday, more seriously than before, which was good at first but the psychic attacks got worse. RTR’s almost completely resolve this. I find a lot of difficulty in forgetting about meditation due to some obsessive tendencies which required me to allow the energy to come forward and be where it needs. Where I am now versus pre-January is almost unbelievable. I don’t know if you read but I almost died from a hormonally triggered seizure pre-January. I was on a fast track to no dying, and I hadn’t meditated since I was 12. The reason for this wasn’t because of weakness but it was all just trapped power. The Gods literally saved my life through some extreme measures, I’m completely cured now but it comes back if I try to suppress the energy or don’t allow it to come forward. Even in healthy ways. My hormones on paper are normal and my cycles are steady. I think this is where the concept of premenstrual insanity comes from for a person with no guidance. The situation I’m dealing with with the periods is a little more complex than average. What happened was one in a billion (literally) I think I am ready to try and just stay at a balanced level though, it might not be so cut and dry but these efforts are critical. I think a large part of me has actually just been so afraid to think I could potentially wind up where I was again. I need to assure myself those days are gone and never coming back. I know I’m capable and I’ll see everything through to the end. Thank you so much for your time and effort in writing your responses to me, because the entire thing (no joke, the ENTIRE things, is as if it’s directly from the Gods) I’m getting all choked up. This path isn’t always easy but it is real and I wouldn’t put anything above it. I guess the Gods are trying to say I’m finally ready to go forward on my own without any extreme measures (which is a massive relief and it feels amazing to finally be able to do things more simply and independently) they’ve also told me numerous times to never forget to recognize where I’m actually at with my souls development and to catch up with it in the way you’ve explained. I could easily say I would’ve been fine and dandy and would have gained more clarity eventually but having this information right here and written so perfectly is a wonder and cuts out a lot of confusion and any further struggle. My senses are still a little off right now. It’s actually a huge relief to just feel normal after extreme highs too, so even if it feels boring a person could just reflect on that.

Sundara said:

As always I'm glad to be of help and on their behalf whenever and however. Have faith in yourself and always believe. They are always right there with you every step of the way like any loving or caring parent/teacher would be, seriously.

Having good health in your lower chakras, especially with your sacral chakra will help with any and all issues regarding the reproductive organs and hormones among many other things. Physical balance and focus on physical health and related means as I have suggested will all help with this too, yoga included. Don't expect results overnight or even within a month, these things take time, be patient with yourself but always look to the progress you make each and every single day and it will build up to very noticeable and recognizable levels that will having you increasing feeling much better as you keep going and gradually build yourself up.

And remember, consistency. Good luck sister.

Circling back on this, I think you are actually right about getting a grip on this quick. Yes it’s our true nature and natural that these things happen as we advance because the Gods embedded this in us, but in this world with the enemy grid it is imperative to go about it differently. I think this actually is the most difficult part as well, because that freedom is so sweet. It’s too much all at once. I think I was trying to word this properly but my mind was very clouded at this time as well, and you saying this at the right time, I’ve circled back to numerous times while trying to understand this more clearly. This does tie into invocation too. If someone has a very powerful connection with one of the Gods sometimes it is actually difficult to detach from that as well. They can try to explain this but it just perpetuates the issue each time there’s contact. I think sometimes it is actually possible that one would switch guardians for a period of time too. But anyhow, letting go of the cycle of energy is something challenging. Physical activity, not focusing on the chakras, ect, is what I have to do. Up until this point this has all been done through my own unconscious will for the most part, which was causing me issues like ocd and some serious anguish. Now I have to finally let this go and learn how to live like a normal person, without an obsessive will, which means finding something else to channel it into. It feels great to come to this but it’s also new. I don’t know if you’d have any tips on that or what, but I finally get to learn how to just be happy and present. Which, I really wasn’t before, I think I was just comfortable living in a shit state. I had to find comfort in it because I was pretty lost. I dealt with it for a long time and didn’t understand why or how it was going on. Not slipping back into that while not going ahead too fast will be interesting. I know at this point I must not go forward any further though as far as allowing that energy to overtake me. Unfortunately I also have difficulty in understanding some things until I go through it, not because of ignorance or lack of wisdom but some things just can’t be taught through words that easily,

My cycle already started to switch and finally started on a waning moon. That happened much sooner than expected.

I think what I was also trying to say when I said it’s not good for me to stop this process, is that I mentally create blockages by being resistant to energy and it ends up harming me, where I end up reverting back to bad mental patterns in order to try and stop this. This is totally different than actually trying to stop the process safely and promptly.

Sundara said:

----

It's not about detaching from the gods or anything of the sort, that is not needed and you don't want to intend any kind of detachment from them, it is about changing the focus of what level you're dwelling on. I've never 'detached' from them, simply shifted my focus to myself, the here and now, my own foundation and centre instead of there's when necessary. Shifting this focus out is like putting something away for later, it's still there, it still exists, but it's not going to be on your mind (literally) all day long or frequently in stressing yourself out over it.

If at any point you feel too cut off or separated from them, assert they are very real people, and at any point like a friend or parent who lives in another country than you, there is always access to a 'phone' to call you in that connecting with you is even much easier than that for them, it really is that close on the astral. Additionally you can spend a few minutes meditating on Satan, your guardian and or the gods en masse by just focusing on them, their physical and spiritual existence and their energies, this improves bonds as well.

The gods are very much still able to communicate with you when they need to through many other means because you're connection to them is still there, they will find ways to bring your focus to them again somehow when it's really needed, remember they are very powerful. I've been completely distracted with other things in grounded and centred focus without the gods in my mind or having my attention at all and I've had images flash in my third-eye out of no where such as a wild rose for Lucifuge or 'feeling' and hearing something enter my head and then feeling them, and then I need only just shift my focus to them to open the communication and receive what they wanted to tell or inform me of.

So you see they will find their own way to get you to bring your attention to them for communication and connection when it's necessary, and if this doesn't work I've had them use other more convenient things physically such as very convenient and timed posts and such on the forum in accordance to my own present situation. There's no reason to be open to them 24/7, especially if it's stressing you out or imbalancing your energies with too much psychic focus.

Ground and focus on the here and now. If you want a tip, my advice is to realize that you have your own 'floor' to stand on on this planet, in this universe, your soul is your castle, your temple, it is your safe haven on this planet. You focus on yourself and build your own foundation, not connect all the time and substitute on the foundation of other energies or the gods because it can atrophy your stability. You can actually visualize a platform beneath you that you're standing on to help you better focus on yourself, the focus is not the actual foundation but just in using it to stabilize focus on your actual very real whole soul and self that resides as a grounded foundation, yours as you, the whole is you and your position in the here and now. You exist as your own thing, a very real existing being of residency in this universe separate from everything else as your own unique being, you should assert this better and not extend so far out to other things psychically where you're basically coat-tail riding them. You've got your own stuff and it needs your attention.

Doing this may feel weird, the focus may feel weak, you might see and feel that your soul and such in this grounded stability is weak, dirty or unappealing because it's hardly had much real attention it, you may feel the need to retreat straight back to what you were doing before even. Don't. This foundation, you, being the whole of your spiritual and physical self in the here in now, needs attention, care and nurturing for you to build your own centre and place to hold yourself and this is going to need focus and enforcement of feeding attention and asserting this focus positively. If you are essentially 'repulsed' in doing this, this means you need to clean this 'foundation' focus upon yourself, cleansing your soul with white-gold energy which will take time.

It is you, it is your place and position on this Earth, this universe, it is you where you stand in existence, not as something else, not as somebody else, but as you. Cleanse this, associate positive clean energy to it, push out and rid any negative associations, fears and anything that makes you not want to focus on yourself as a sole foundation like this. Assert and make positive your own grounds, and from there you can build up your confidence and will to action and self-empowerment. When you stabilize yourself like this, you will have more control over yourself and even your abilities, you'll have more power unto you essentially.

I can't remember if it was you that said the gods were telling you to focus more on yourself and who you are but if it was, I'm pretty sure this is what they meant, because this is the exact same thing I had to do in that they told me as well.

I hope this helps.

Sundara said:

----

Doing this may feel weird, the focus may feel weak, you might see and feel that your soul and such in this grounded stability is weak, dirty or unappealing because it's hardly had much real attention it, you may feel the need to retreat straight back to what you were doing before even. Don't. This foundation, you, being the whole of your spiritual and physical self in the here in now, needs attention, care and nurturing for you to build your own centre and place to hold yourself and this is going to need focus and enforcement of feeding attention and asserting this focus positively. If you are essentially 'repulsed' in doing this, this means you need to clean this 'foundation' focus upon yourself, cleansing your soul with white-gold energy which will take time.

It is you, it is your place and position on this Earth, this universe, it is you where you stand in existence, not as something else, not as somebody else, but as you. Cleanse this, associate positive clean energy to it, push out and rid any negative associations, fears and anything that makes you not want to focus on yourself as a sole foundation like this. Assert and make positive your own grounds, and from there you can build up your confidence and will to action and self-empowerment. When you stabilize yourself like this, you will have more control over yourself and even your abilities, you'll have more power unto you essentially.

I can't remember if it was you that said the gods were telling you to focus more on yourself and who you are but if it was, I'm pretty sure this is what they meant, because this is the exact same thing I had to do in that they told me as well.

I hope this helps.

This is flawless advice, and this is exactly what’s been happening. As I’ve retreated, it can feel wrong. But it also feels good. The other night when I was getting grounded I noticed greyish metallic energy but it initially felt really peaceful And silent. It was like steel, a little dull though. I was also drawn away from it. After a while, it brought about a bit of anxiety. I have been focusing the energy onto the physical plan and what needs attention now, and it’s becoming more clean. It looks dirty because it needs attention. Things are already falling into place, like you mentioned would happen once I got grounded. I got out of 7000$ worth of car payments with zero affect to my credit and was given the option to take out a low interest loan with many options for forgiveness. I tried this a month ago and it didn’t work. I do think this was a sign from Satan that I’m doing what’s right. My guardian is definitely still around and watching over me as he always has. He’s still very present but I’m working on better evocation and to come off of the energy before any more close contact. He communicates with me very differently from any of the other Gods and has taught me and helped me to understand everything I know next to Satan. He did send someone else for me to work with temporarily, but you’re right, not so much as an actual guardian, but in many ways similar. His method in everything has been to better teach me how to draw spiritual boundaries. He’s given me a broad range of experiences that’ve been safe but real and effective. I use to say “do whatever you want and you’ll know when it’s enough so I trust you” and he’d tell me “you say when” on multiple occasions. It took me off guard because I really didn’t know what I was capable of understanding about myself and the Gods when this initially began. I thought “how the am I going to know when enough is enough” because I hardly knew myself 10 months ago. Humans have been cursed for their relations with the Gods just as they had been cursed for their relations with humans.

Sundara said:

This is flawless advice, and this is exactly what’s been happening. As I’ve retreated, it can feel wrong. But it also feels good. The other night when I was getting grounded I noticed greyish metallic energy but it initially felt really peaceful And silent. It was like steel, a little dull though. I was also drawn away from it. After a while, it brought about a bit of anxiety. I have been focusing the energy onto the physical plan and what needs attention now, and it’s becoming more clean.

I'm glad to be of help

Persevere in your efforts and have faith in your aura of protection.

Sundara said:

I did hear telepathically along the lines of “you might feel bad, it’s fine, just let it happen” But my senses have led me off only slightly in the past. For the most part it has been reliable. Its weird to just let yourself get sick though.

Sundara said:

I did hear telepathically along the lines of “you might feel bad, it’s fine, just let it happen” But my senses have led me off only slightly in the past. For the most part it has been reliable. Its weird to just let yourself get sick though.

You have to empower yourself with white-gold energy, don't just allow all the stagnant dirty energy to flush out and leave you empty with nothing, you flush it out and replace it with positive and empowering energies of the sun and light and bioelectricity. Build yourself up again safely and positively with power.

I had found telepathy unreliable in this stage personally, I've always found to be talking to myself unknowingly with the focus of what I'm doing and what is happening because I was till too in tune to the astral and such so it was my own subconscious emotions responding and reacting, inaccurately too. Be careful with this, it's seldom the gods unless they make their presence known in some way or you directly look to them for guidance, even then like a summoning they may not answer until later.

I didn't rely on telepathy for guidance, they gave it to me through other conveniences on the forum that made sense.

Makes complete sense, I agree that it seems far more unreliable than usual. I think I’ll go with my gut and more physical signs, thank you!

Sorry to bug you again. Each night before I go to bed or at some random point there is this build up of energy that keeps me up or wakes me up. It burns and makes me sweat. This happens whether or not I meditate. I have to usually do a combo of exhaling energy, yoga, working out, and relaxing. It takes quite a while to get it to settle. I was for a minute focusing energy down through the crown which would help but also wind up consequentially raising even more energy, keeping the process going. I stopped doing that and I kind of felt this clicking and retreat from the upper three chakras last night. It seemed to help and the energy went down. Now there is still a lot of energy tonight, coupled with some extreme chills and a low body temp and burning sensations. Anxiety as well. Is this being handled correctly?

Sundara said:

Sorry to bug you again. Each night before I go to bed or at some random point there is this build up of energy that keeps me up or wakes me up. It burns and makes me sweat. This happens whether or not I meditate. I have to usually do a combo of exhaling energy, yoga, working out, and relaxing. It takes quite a while to get it to settle. I was for a minute focusing energy down through the crown which would help but also wind up consequentially raising even more energy, keeping the process going. I stopped doing that and I kind of felt this clicking and retreat from the upper three chakras last night. It seemed to help and the energy went down. Now there is still a lot of energy tonight, coupled with some extreme chills and a low body temp and burning sensations. Anxiety as well. Is this being handled correctly?

This happens when you focus upon your physical self psychically in some way while laying down and it can happen subconsciously.

Our intent that manifests energy and magic on the astral from our power is not directly tied to our conscious thought, it takes a good balance and tying of the mind and physical body to have a better handle on this so that this doesn't occur without our ultimate consent. This imbalance of the mind and body happens when the physical body such as in fitness and health or physical motion and action and tuning from this in the lower chakras along with combination of a poor heart chakra or physical blood circulation (which affects the heart chakra's health) and it's harmonizing of energy is weakened, debilitated, not properly tuned and such, causing this instability and disharmony.

So your subconscious focus wherever it's directed even slightly will manifest energies and magic results from your own vril for the slightest of things, from energies to elements and this can feel hot or cold depending on this or if the energy is building up at specific chakras. Subconscious focus on the lower chakras and physical self produces heat mostly as all that psychic energy you would always have built up is directed down to them, it can feel like broiling pressure of heat or with fear it can feel cold. Yoga and exercise stabilizes that mind-body imbalance and the harmony of the heart chakra, this is why it prevents this from happening before you go to bed when you do such.

But that is a short-term result of what those actions do. Long-term such as doing these exercises daily until you actually physically catch up to such a balance creates a more long-lasting and holding stability like this, remember your psychic mind is too strong now, your physical body needs to catch up to get that mind-body tie more harmonized and balanced, this is what Satan and the gods told me and why I was having issues like what you're mentioning here in that, yes, I experienced this exact thing to.

Right now the actions of these exercises are just procuring a temporary result because energies on the astral react quickly to our actions like "Hey this is what this will do for you pretty much every day if you actually catch up to this balance physically in health and such". When you actually physically catch up with fitness and health this is what will hold to that balance of the mind-body tie and that harmony, you're essentially just getting a taste of what that would feel like. It's far better control over yourself that's for sure.

It also helps that when you're focusing on yourself to stop doing so psychically and this has to do with that you're kind of still into the habit of psychic focus. You know you should be focusing on things physically but you're focusing on physicality through a psychic mind and this is directing the energy. It takes practice to know how to completely tune about and disable this perception, you need to enable a logic focus and step outside of your psychic mind entirely where you stop feeling and directing energy from it and just focus unspiritually-unfeelingly upon your material surroundings.

Try really scrutinizing something logical like a math problem in your head, really try to logically make it complex and just focus on it with a logical mind to find a real solution, think of the logics of a computer, it's code, it's system and inner working, anything that requires a focus of logic. It may take practice but if you do it right you'll notice a change in those energies and your tuning in that it all ceases and settles without psychic or emotional feeling and you feel a serene and calm, stillness and quietening of your mind, allowing you to fall asleep better. Logic is completely absent of emotional energies, as it's the exact opposite of emotion, it's logic. So it tunes out of psychic matters as it also manifests in focus from the base chakra which is the most 'not-psychic' chakra in our soul, it's the direct opposite polarity.

When you get the hang of this feeling of material and non-psychic focus and grow more familiar with it, you'll know how it feels and how to tune into it better in time without having to rely on tools like a logical math problem or a distraction and growing adept in time of the skill in tuning in and out of this easily at will. This of course also requires having a good mind-body tie and harmony which means physical exercising and grounding, and of course yoga every day to physically catch up to that.

Once again the importance of physical exercise and yoga is prompted and this time is even evident to you. I hope this clarifies and helps.

Sundara said:

This seems to come in waves, having a strong rational mind gets increasingly more important. I decided to act on this when I read it versus even giving it any more thought. Friends seem to be important to me for getting out of my head. Just went rock climbing and got back to doing things. Something helpful to always keep in mind is that visions of energy, objects ect, these things are not even typically real. It’s the way your mind processes energy creating objects shapes and images that correspond. It’s easy to get lost in it when it’s active. I’m going to keep getting grounded and I’m letting my self image come back fully ect. There’s this perfect flow between logic and right side that’ll eventually be met, I just don’t need to try to understand everything all at once. It’s hard to know how where exactly I should be mentally right now, there’s nothing to compare to. But I think it’s healthy to be able to stay grounded through any matter. When I listen to music I have intense synesthesia that’s been around since puberty hit, it always takes me right back to that illogical side and with advancement this has gotten more intense. Music feels like I’m on drugs. Sex kind of skyrockets the energy. But I don’t think it’s necessary to stay away from these things, I think they help bring more middle ground. Just needs to be combined with more activity and being social and logical.

Sundara said:

Remember yoga too.

Yoga incites stabilization and balance from your Heart Chakra so all the energies in your soul and chakras confide as one whole construct instead of being scattered into separated categories where you're focus is either everything of one thing or everything of another.

The alternative of these varying extremes is having them all harmonize together with grounding as the primary focus. This way you'll have clarity and comfort in self-control and self-solidity of presence and awareness instead of your psychic conscious flitting all over the place on the astral around you, it becomes more centred in the here and now.

It might take you a bit of trial and experience to understand what I mean as it's not really possible to explain this kind of perception without feeling it for yourself, but it's a more material and logical focus.

Sundara said:

Remember yoga too.

Yoga incites stabilization and balance from your Heart Chakra so all the energies in your soul and chakras confide as one whole construct instead of being scattered into separated categories where you're focus is either everything of one thing or everything of another.

The alternative of these varying extremes is having them all harmonize together with grounding as the primary focus. This way you'll have clarity and comfort in self-control and self-solidity of presence and awareness instead of your psychic conscious flitting all over the place on the astral around you, it becomes more centred in the here and now.

It might take you a bit of trial and experience to understand what I mean as it's not really possible to explain this kind of perception without feeling it for yourself, but it's a more material and logical focus.

Yoga has been critical, my spine has been getting sore from energy build up and it helps instantly. Thankfully those that I’m around when I need to get centered also do yoga randomly so whenever I need to do it I can just do it. The energy obliterates everything else I’m around and tends to clean up every environment I wind up in, so I’m not uncomfortable around other people. The build up at night has still been happening even if I’m completely focused, I’ll wake up sweating and anxious or feeling like I’m in love, but the more I can direct the subconscious focus on the heart versus the upper the better and better it gets. Having a sort of obsessive mind is something that constantly has to be directed into something. It’s brought a lot of abilities out but it’s also been challenging.

Sundara said:

Yoga has been critical, my spine has been getting sore from energy build up and it helps instantly. Thankfully those that I’m around when I need to get centered also do yoga randomly so whenever I need to do it I can just do it. The energy obliterates everything else I’m around and tends to clean up every environment I wind up in, so I’m not uncomfortable around other people. The build up at night has still been happening even if I’m completely focused, I’ll wake up sweating and anxious or feeling like I’m in love, but the more I can direct the subconscious focus on the heart versus the upper the better and better it gets. Having a sort of obsessive mind is something that constantly has to be directed into something. It’s brought a lot of abilities out but it’s also been challenging.

This energy build-up you're experiencing comes from the Sacral Chakra. It is the fiery life-force and is known as the 'lower burner' from the Magnum Opus meditation, it can be both pleasurable and very frustrating and produces intense heat like a swelling build-up in the abdomen. It's almost like a kind of ectoplasm or 'secretion' of an energy into the Sacral Chakra as it is also known as the "male aspect of the elixir" in spiritual alchemy.

Just have a full-orgasm before bed and direct the excess of fiery energy to drain from your abdomen outward upon climax (I recommend offering it to Satan), you should be fine after.

Sundara said:

This energy build-up you're experiencing comes from the Sacral Chakra. It is the fiery life-force and is known as the 'lower burner' from the Magnum Opus meditation, it can be both pleasurable and very frustrating and produces intense heat like a swelling build-up in the abdomen. It's almost like a kind of ectoplasm or 'secretion' of an energy into the Sacral Chakra as it is also known as the "male aspect of the elixir" in spiritual alchemy.

Just have a full-orgasm before bed and direct the excess of fiery energy to drain from your abdomen outward upon climax (I recommend offering it to Satan), you should be fine after.

That makes sense. Wound up having more car trouble and my best aryan friend came to get me which got me really centered, then he confessed feelings and the rest is history. The fire has a connection to the upper and gives way to real and intense love, from there the heart really opens more easily but requires a lot of work and focus because it’s more balanced, there’s no subconscious focus on it. It’s really special when this power manifests on the physical, which is happening in every area of life. The energy was strong enough to break my friend out of some things and wake him up without any words. I’ve never shared much of my spiritual beliefs and on the outside he seems like a chad but we began talking about Hitler and the reality of the world and for the first time he even showed an interest in Satan and talked about the gods. The entire 5 years we’ve been close all he ever talked about positively was Christianity. This is definitely our purpose as satanists and simply being around the right people at the right time can change lives. I wrote something else out about how the energy stimulates the pineal gland and such but my phone glitched out and deleted it. And how all of the positive things taking place are the meeting of the astral with the physical. Things just wind up in the right spot.

Sundara said:

After all of this my aura finally gave way to a full demonic blue color naturally which was new. I think something challenging is that none of this has really come about traditionally, whatever that’s even supposed to mean. There were some considerably “impossible” things that led me here, which I realize is not the norm now even though ideally it should be. At the beginning of all this I was told to forget whatever I thought was in the realm of possibility. There could’ve been a lot of trouble saved with more info being available, but here definitely has everything a person needs. It’s just tough because someone can so easily be misled by their own mindset. There’s also a lot of information that is not available yet. I think it has been better for me to understand things on my own for the most part and circle back and educate myself on here as needed. The gods definitely guide without books. Thank you for the tangible guidance, this is just one of many things about the groups that has such high purpose. You’re one hell of a guy!

i have actually suffered from a bad temper my whole life..at least in the sense that i get frustrated really easily and am extremely impatient. There is even times when i will want to physically lash out and just break something or i start yelling or cussing out the annoying situation. its usually that or being upset at myself and not others, although others will get upset at how i react. Especially if its something where its concerning my performance or working on something and theres too many obstacles in the way or it starts messing up, especially from stupid things ill start to feel really incompetant as a result and just get really pissed off and then feel really depressed temporarily afterward. I think this is actually the main thing that makes me very difficult to live with. Ive been thinking its a base chakra issue but it might be more complicated than that.

Shadowcat said:

It’ll balance out with balanced meditation and void meditation. Small things won’t bother you and you can focus your feelings astral versus lashing out physically. Visualization when you’re angry is important, but also not sending needless curses over small issues that’ll drive people out of your life entirely. I guess the title of this post was misleading, it’s not really about having an anger issue but an astral dirt after getting angry and my astral senses were shutting off.

Sundara said:
Shadowcat said:

It’ll balance out with balanced meditation and void meditation. Small things won’t bother you and you can focus your feelings astral versus lashing out physically. Visualization when you’re angry is important, but also not sending needless curses over small issues that’ll drive people out of your life entirely. I guess the title of this post was misleading, it’s not really about having an anger issue but an astral dirt after getting angry and my astral senses were shutting off.

This confirms what i recieved awhile back telling me everytime i experienced anger or other negative thoughts and emotions to clean my aura.

Shadowcat said:
Sundara said:
Shadowcat said:

This confirms what i recieved awhile back telling me everytime i experienced anger or other negative thoughts and emotions to clean my aura.

Yeah, if it’s still not clean though, spin the chakras. No need to overthink it too heavily though every time you have a small emotion come up. Just include it in your daily meditations at least and maybe add some extra sessions if you’ve had a rougher day.

Sundara said:

A helpful addition to this thread, Making note of it, when it comes to the fires and the energy in the head, lack of sleep and unruly senses...

The sun and moon nostril breathing WITH the neck lock/Jalandhara Bandha

The sun and moon breath balances the Nadis and while brings upper chakras energy, balances and allows energy to then be better directed to other chakras. The Jalandhara Bandha releases the burning and helps the excessive energy flow through. It brings excessive psychic energy away.

My neck was on fire for days and I tried a lot of different things, yoga wasn’t helping. Neck felt better instantly.

On top of that, the Jalandhara Bandha pushes on the thyroid and throat. This helps appetite and body temperature return to normal, as the thyroid controls these matters. Sleep ect.

I wish I would’ve known this earlier but I finally put all of the signs together. After the nostril breathing, the energy can be focused on the heart chakra or whatever chakra is in need. Circulating energy is also very important for opening the heart and balancing.

I got hungry just after doing the Jalandhara and nostril breathing.

Sundara said:

Working to gain spiritual balance, either with green energy or starting up yoga or working on your heart chakra in some way (even in just jogging and getting your physical heart racing and stronger) will also cause this 'fire in the head'. These means of balance clear a distributed 'highway' that the heart chakra enables via connecting the lower and upper chakras. The lower fiery chakra energy from the sacral chakra for instance will have a more clear pathway to rise up like an inferno if such elemental energies are far too high to go up through the heart chakra to the head.

This feels like a fever without sickness, the temperature around your head for some reason just gets really heated and stuffy. Sun and moon does help alleviate, and that Bandha helps because by tightening the neck like that you are actually constricting the astral nadi channels to the head and this forces those fiery energies to more or less remain lower to the heart chakra and prevents it from rising to the upper chakras.

I also know this information will be relevant to you so I will say this: When you feel high amounts of energy in your arms, charging down to your hands and it's just so overwhelming like your arms are 'full' and empowered and it makes you want to physically move your arms like push-ups or punching something, what you do in this case is you cross your arms so your hands are laid upon your shoulders and then just hold them there until these energies subside from the arms. I was told to do this yesterday by an unknown demon/god when I dealt with this while working on my heart chakra. What is happening is that in working with balance and such relations to the heart chakra, the fiery energies of the lower chakras will rise through it and this energy will be distributed to the heart chakra's extended channels which are the wings/shoulders and arms pathway.

The fiery energies rise and flow through the arms, by placing your hands on your shoulders this energy is then enabled via connection to flow out through the hands back in through the shoulder chakras to the connected heart chakra and the energy is redistributed to stabilize in balance.

It definitely works and I wish I knew who told me it to credit them more appropriately.

I can feel that that does work, I have had messages from unknown demons before and sometimes what they say is more important than a name at the time, you’ll likely learn soon though. What was said about purifying the nadis plays an alchemical role in the magnum opus. Something about silver and gold, the sun and moon. The transformation of silver to gold, I think this step arises at the right time with the lower burner thing Going on right now. I have been seeing a lot of signs about an eclipse. And silver and gold. I came across an article with some muddled down info about the magnum opus but gave insight to the signs I’ve been receiving. Seeing a lot of the traditional Egyptian wings with the ball above the head, and a scarab. I have had some issues lately with burning in the chest and chest pain, which I almost decided to go to the hospital for Incase something went wrong because I was unable to breathe for a moment. Resolving this I had to allow some energy back into the head because what caused this is I had subconsciously pushed too much of it into the chest. The circulation meditation quickly resolved this, and actually just some physical therapy article on pleurisy that said to lean forward with feet pressed against the ground sitting and reaching forward, putting the chest against the knees.

When physical symptoms begin to arise it’s always important to note that these will manifest in real life issues. The spiritual and physical are one in the same. I had the same symptoms of a lung inflammation but it was trapped serpent energy. It was resolved with modern technique for pleurisy but also mediation to release the energy.

I have also had a very tense and hot spine lately.

Emotions play a big role in meeting the worlds as well, like if someone is in this lower burner stage, how this correlated to the physical is sex and completing the connection and circuit would relate emotionally to deep love and understanding which also puts out the constant need for sex on an emotional level and spiritually, puts the fires out with the “rains” from the upper. Not coincidentally this is when sex is fully satisfying and deep, and the need for sex becomes tame and at bay. The feelings are the same, and I think having a God as a partner is almost essential at particular points in advancement.

The understanding of this is very simple though and can be seen in the real world and in healthy full relationships. When someone is fully understanding of their partner and in love, sex and love can be one in the same and almost interchangeable but both important. Or society really disregards love and it’s importance, but everything that is important in the physical like love for someone’s well being is also important spiritually. I’ve always been very shy and emotionally reserved when it comes to love and I find it very difficult to just freely fall in and/or out of love, but allowing myself to do so has also been emotionally freeing and important to advance. And understand different levels of advancement.

Out of curiosity, have you ever felt something like that of an earthquake? The first time this happened was after an rtr and meditation and I was in somewhat of a trance. I was mistaken that there was an actual earthquake for a minute. It was a while back.

Sundara said:

Out of curiosity, have you ever felt something like that of an earthquake? The first time this happened was after an rtr and meditation and I was in somewhat of a trance. I was mistaken that there was an actual earthquake for a minute. It was a while back.

A trance can produce all kinds of sensations made up by your subconscious, more so the deeper the trance is. Usually it is accidental psychic-manipulation of your own sensory perception in unwitting self-hypnosis, like a cousin to synesthesia which is actually something one can train to do in psychic ability.

I've been disorientated by a few varying sensations in trances before but haven't felt anything like an earthquake. Experiences are different for each individual.

Also, back when you mentioned putting a lid on things, I joined a medical meeting tonight because I was told by the Gods very clearly not to stop seeing the doctors that I have seen for this particular issue (hormonal surges + seizures) (which led to kundalini surges) in medical terminology to prevent these symptoms (what follow the lines of something called porphyria) while the hormones aren’t out of line, they said prevention requires putting a lid on the heme pathways through a hormonal treatment or injections of a blood byproduct. This has been an issue with the heart chakra but to fully overcome this issue and cure it would require me to advance too rapidly which my mind and body aren’t yet ready for. I’ve made a lot of strides in curing this to where it’s manageable, but here they’re suggesting a hormonal treatment and or a blood treatment. They specifically said “putting a lid on the heme pathway that controls the breakdown of blood” and I just didn’t think this was coincidental. I thought sharing some of this with you could be beneficial in understanding spiritual and physical correlations. The best way in going about curing issues is to work in the physical and spiritual. This issue is certainly a heart chakra blockage but it is being caused by something physical. I do have mercury in the 8th house which may have a dealing in respiratory issues and seizures. It’s interesting that porphyria has been noted to cause “schizophrenia” but in most patients they do have pronounced psychic abilities and abilities to manifest certain things which would show the build up of energy in the solar chakra. The “disorder” itself is incredibly rare, and my type would fall into the place of 1 in a few million, but the reason why this happened spiritually makes total sense to me. I got banned from a porphyria group by a Goldstein for recommending meditation. The issue is Swedish specific as well.

Not seeking any medical advice here, but for rare and strange occurrences that completely baffle our modern day doctors (some of whom I have an insane amount of respect for) these issues are able to be overcome and managed through our Gods and ourselves quite simply and safely. I’ve always been kind of against hormonal treatments, and the issue is not with my hormone levels as they’re very healthy and normal. The issue is just the way my body is responding. My hair did start growing rapidly this month (hormonal change) and those surges I’ve been having have been well managed this month, so it’s possible that after delving deeply into the spiritual these last 10 months, things are really wrapping up in the physical. I’ve had a lot of other changes to my physical body. I have more energy now and it feels like the spiritual work I’ve done is recovering me from just about everything I’ve had wrong in the past. I’ve had stomach issues since I was very young and these have gone away entirely. Ocd is gone. It’s just incredible.

Sorry for the long rambles, it’s just great to have these understandings and I wish I could fully relay more of what I’ve learned into better terminology.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back