Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For SS Struggling

Eric13

After speaking to some SS with struggles and evaluating myself. I had some honest thoughts.

It's funny. They used to say a lot. Satanists are the most elite. Like the Navy Seals or something. But it isn't true. We take whoever we can get. There's no criteria or test to get in. Any fool can become a Satanist. And often because of the stigma of Satanism it really is only fools who sign up. Druggies, outcasts, scum of society join us. And then really smart advanced people join too. So we have two extremes. Really worthwhile folks and people who really don't know fuck all. And they need rescuing and rehabilitation before they're of real use to us. The only thing is most damaged people don't get healed.

Here’s the reality. It's like fat people. Fat people diet on and off their whole life trying to lose weight and most never succeed. The reason is they have no strength or discipline. It's these same character flaws that got them fat in the first place and these same flaws that will eternally keep them there. The tools and the info to make change is on the jos. It's there right in front of our eyes. But the gods won't heal us or make our lives better abra cadabra. They do that by giving us the info. It's up to us to apply it. But only a strong person can do that. And when you come to this path damaged, you're not strong. And you just run in circles and wake up five years later in the same spiritual place you were five years ago and you've wasted the time. When will the cycle ever end? That's up to us. Do you want to continue wasting your life? We have to realize the flaw in our personalities that got us in this rut will keep us here unless we seriously change. I’ve seen personally some SS give this and that excuse for not doing rtrs or working on their soul, but I suspect it was laziness and perhaps other things that are the true culprit. THOSE are the things that must be addressed or you'll go in circles forever. At a certain point you have to put your foot down and just put in the time. It won’t magically change. Like anything, it’s most difficult in the beginning. Discipline is doing things you know you need to do even if you don’t want to. Through that discipline you’ll discover yourself, you’ll heal yourself, and you’ll actually change your life. You owe it to yourself to try once. Be disciplined. Give it everything you’ve got. Prioritize yourself. Once you see the changes happening through your discipline, your on the ride now and you can’t get off. Now you’re gonna win.

No one comes to this path on an even playing field. We all have things to overcome, but if this cleansing going on in the forums has showed me anything, it’s that it’s time to stop time wasting. YOU know the things you need to work on for yourself. YOU know the excuses being made. You can’t do it anymore. It’s going in circles. You have to change direction. The beautiful thing is weren’t not alone. And if you’re damaged now, you don’t have to be another statistic. Another one who fails. We have the most exalted tools to overcome our problems. No one else has this. Try once. You’ll see it doesn’t have to be this way. You’re life can be better. It’s up to you. Stay strong!

Unfortunately many of us, even our highest members, have been through severe struggles due to the curses of the enemy, sometimes struggles outside of even what a regular person may ever face. There’s a reason many so called degenerates have come to us and the Gods give aid to those true in heart regardless of circumstances. Our people have been cursed the most but this is finally changing. There are many idiots who aren’t true in heart who have negative backgrounds as well. Sometimes it’s difficult to determine until one makes higher strides. It’s true that we certainly deserve better and owe our Gods and selves our best selves. If someone truly wants and seeks change, they will, however long it may take. Could be 20 years before someone really busts through, but anything is better than nothing. I unfortunately find a lot of people to be worth the effort, maybe too much so in the past. So yeah, this is changing because we are coming to and at a turning point. Make it or break it. The standards are changing in regards to those on the frontlines. Others may need to come second or be last in line.

While a stern observation this is how things are. I was already going to say something about this.

We will do our utmost to heal everyone we can that is willing to heal themselves.

Maybe a very pertinent question to ask here is - how can those who are weak and undisciplined become strong and disciplined? Dabbling is nothing at the end of the day. "Just go through the meditations and do them consistently..." I think a more specific and direct answer is to raise Fire Energies (and later when one has advanced enough, invoke Fire Element safely) along with working on the Fire Solar Chakra - and its pair, the 6th Chakra.

For a lot of people, the motivational talks/posts are nice - but that's it. "Yeah, I know I should do this, etc..." I do say to start lowly and slowly and add things in over time. For those who struggle with discipline, this might be one way but slow and time-waste-y; the alternative is to get the feck on with it and just do it but we have to adapt and change takes time; going too quickly, doing too much too soon is dangerous.

In another post recently, I said that I take dedication, commitment and loyalty very seriously. It's being stubborn in staying. While that is good, just being dedicated, committed and loyal is not enough. One has to do, not just be dedicated, committed and loyal.

This is true. I've realized that myself in recent months. I literally did 'wake up' 5 years later and realize how much time I've wasted

It seems hard at first, maybe even impossible. But it becomes so easy so fast you dont even realize it until you sit and reflect

It really is just all in these peoples heads. Its exuses, weakness, and laziness and nothing more and a big part of breaking out of that cycle is realizing this

There are people that come for muh dakines, muh rebel, to be part of a group...And there are people that come to solve their problems.Some people dont even have many problems, live a comfortable life, but they are just bored and want something more, to be someone else.

Meditation and yoga is not fun. If you are very entertained watching your favorite netflix serie under your sheet in the winter, thinking to stop to meditate or do yoga can be very annoying and hard. But lets say that you are povert and dont have tv nor pc and most of the things near you are not interesting. In this case, sitting for meditation or doing yoga will make no difference as you would be bored anyways.

There are people that can take more time to learn to be disciplined. And this time can be a lifetime. It depends on how accomodate the person is. One will just take things seriously when they experience something bad enough or when they get tired of being the same. They can run away and lie to themselves but they cant run away and lie to reality.

Eric13 said:
After speaking to some SS with struggles and evaluating myself. I had some honest thoughts.

It's funny. They used to say a lot. Satanists are the most elite. Like the Navy Seals or something. But it isn't true. We take whoever we can get. There's no criteria or test to get in. Any fool can become a Satanist. And often because of the stigma of Satanism it really is only fools who sign up. Druggies, outcasts, scum of society join us. And then really smart advanced people join too. So we have two extremes. Really worthwhile folks and people who really don't know fuck all. And they need rescuing and rehabilitation before they're of real use to us. The only thing is most damaged people don't get healed.

Here’s the reality. It's like fat people. Fat people diet on and off their whole life trying to lose weight and most never succeed. The reason is they have no strength or discipline. It's these same character flaws that got them fat in the first place and these same flaws that will eternally keep them there. The tools and the info to make change is on the jos. It's there right in front of our eyes. But the gods won't heal us or make our lives better abra cadabra. They do that by giving us the info. It's up to us to apply it. But only a strong person can do that. And when you come to this path damaged, you're not strong. And you just run in circles and wake up five years later in the same spiritual place you were five years ago and you've wasted the time. When will the cycle ever end? That's up to us. Do you want to continue wasting your life? We have to realize the flaw in our personalities that got us in this rut will keep us here unless we seriously change. I’ve seen personally some SS give this and that excuse for not doing rtrs or working on their soul, but I suspect it was laziness and perhaps other things that are the true culprit. THOSE are the things that must be addressed or you'll go in circles forever. At a certain point you have to put your foot down and just put in the time. It won’t magically change. Like anything, it’s most difficult in the beginning. Discipline is doing things you know you need to do even if you don’t want to. Through that discipline you’ll discover yourself, you’ll heal yourself, and you’ll actually change your life. You owe it to yourself to try once. Be disciplined. Give it everything you’ve got. Prioritize yourself. Once you see the changes happening through your discipline, your on the ride now and you can’t get off. Now you’re gonna win.

No one comes to this path on an even playing field. We all have things to overcome, but if this cleansing going on in the forums has showed me anything, it’s that it’s time to stop time wasting. YOU know the things you need to work on for yourself. YOU know the excuses being made. You can’t do it anymore. It’s going in circles. You have to change direction. The beautiful thing is weren’t not alone. And if you’re damaged now, you don’t have to be another statistic. Another one who fails. We have the most exalted tools to overcome our problems. No one else has this. Try once. You’ll see it doesn’t have to be this way. You’re life can be better. It’s up to you. Stay strong!
I 100% agree with this. We have literal wastes and druges of life who are the most pitiful and useless people in humanity masquerading as Hardcore Satanists in a situation of make believe and they are simply refusing to learn from the mistakes or learn in general. As you said, they are going around in circles blind ,while the light is in the middle of the circle they are circling. Its just exhausting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back