Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

another win

SATchives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bx5GUautOo

Yuri bezmenov being mentioned in the hit game call of duty black ops. its a real big win imo. i haven't played this game but i can see the domino effect of 100,000 plus getting redpilled after researching a little yuri and discovering that the jews are behind everything. you can really see the lies of the jews is being destroyed. a bunch of positive debrainwashing matrix exiting material is being brought to light. also life on venus in the clouds due to phosphene signatures, this for sure will further open up global awareness breaking a bunch of people away from their witchcraft. its only a matter of time before something really big happens and wakes everyone up. i feel this.

FancyMancy said:
SATchives said:
life on venus in the clouds
:?: :?

They found phosphene in the clouds. A chemical only made on gas giants bigger than Jupiter. In laboratory. Or in anaerobic bacteria. Which there is the possibility of life at 50km above Venus as its habitable at 50c

My point is this information has been known. But the fact its slipped out into mainstream like something new shows that the jews are losing their grip. Their witchcraft is failing. And soon a lot more things will be unveiled to us imo.

The jews have done a lot to keep us blind to a lot of things.

Our RTRs are kicking their ass.

FancyMancy said:
SATchives said:

Microorganisms are not conscious living creatures. Not only is Venus the planet with the hottest surface, its clouds are made of sulfuric acid. I honestly don't understand why you even mentioned that. There is no importance to breaking the jewtrix with that added tidbit.

SATchives said:
FancyMancy said:
SATchives said:

They found phosphene in the clouds. A chemical only made on gas giants bigger than Jupiter. In laboratory. Or in anaerobic bacteria. Which there is the possibility of life at 50km above Venus as its habitable at 50c

My point is this information has been known. But the fact its slipped out into mainstream like something new shows that the jews are losing their grip. Their witchcraft is failing. And soon a lot more things will be unveiled to us imo.

The jews have done a lot to keep us blind to a lot of things.

Our RTRs are kicking their ass.

They also know about some kind of plant life and other stuff on Mars. There is still ruins from the civilization there (oh how much I would love to explore this even in person and learn more about it when we get free we will probably send humans there to do this and learn more about our past and maybe even interact with or help the people hiding underground there (if that's true what i heard i wouldn't guess they are unfriendly since it was said they were Aryan whites) but they edit that out of Nasa Images and anything they present to the public.

A couple uncensored images slipped out but they kept it pretty secret and in the conspiracy stuff I saw this on a youtube video awhile back.

The venus stuff.
It is cool that got out. They probably tried to hide this too and knew about it for awhile. I liked looking into space stuff but that one I didn't know about till it slipped out.

ModernMage said:
FancyMancy said:
SATchives said:

Microorganisms are not conscious living creatures. Not only is Venus the planet with the hottest surface, its clouds are made of sulfuric acid. I honestly don't understand why you even mentioned that. There is no importance to breaking the jewtrix with that added tidbit.
Well, if life - in whatever form - exists on any non-Planet-Earth body, then that spells more than merely a lot of trouble for science and "religion" and probably also history, and politics, and... and... and... - although, it would be revealed in such a way that it is in the nonsense areas of j/news sites/papers and not published widely, and worded negatively/to keep readers disbelieving.

slyscorpion said:
There was/is a planned manned mission to Mars, but it's not us doing it, though, of course. As for the video - did you save it?!

ModernMage said:
FancyMancy said:
SATchives said:

any life. on any planet, will break a millennia of religious propaganda. in turn this would greatly affect everything. it would make all of the kids of this next generation go toward xenobiology, not gender studies lmfao. it would refuel the worlds interest into space exploration. i could go on and on what i think would be small affects over time in the positive sense, but its just what i think. it's just what i speculate. once people start focusing more on science and less on bullshit like sjw gender studies the better lmfao, yes this was just an example, maybe shitty one. but the discovery of life on another world would greatly change the current flow. i think.

FancyMancy said:
ModernMage said:
FancyMancy said:
- although, it would be revealed in such a way that it is in the nonsense areas of j/news sites/papers and not published widely, and worded negatively/to keep readers disbelieving.

yeah on the bright side they are getting worse at covering shit up.

SATchives said:
FancyMancy said:
ModernMage said:
- although, it would be revealed in such a way that it is in the nonsense areas of j/news sites/papers and not published widely, and worded negatively/to keep readers disbelieving.

yeah on the bright side they are getting worse at covering shit up.
That's because it either is or it is like it is scripted, and people are breaking kayfabe now.

FancyMancy said:
ModernMage said:
FancyMancy said:

Well, if life - in whatever form - exists on any non-Planet-Earth body, then that spells more than merely a lot of trouble for science and "religion" and probably also history, and politics, and... and... and... - although, it would be revealed in such a way that it is in the nonsense areas of j/news sites/papers and not published widely, and worded negatively/to keep readers disbelieving.

slyscorpion said:
There was/is a planned manned mission to Mars, but it's not us doing it, though, of course. As for the video - did you save it?!

Scientist: finds bacteria on other planets and calls it life.

Meanwhile modern feminists: "a fetus isn't a real life"

There's a planned manned mars mission in 15-20 years after the Artemis program is completed which includes making a base on the moon. It's pretty cool. Sucks that it looks like elon is in charge and he's been showing to be on the side of the enemy so hopefully the brave men and women embarking on this don't get harmed by these evil people/creatures.

hailourtruegod said:
FancyMancy said:
ModernMage said:

slyscorpion said:

There's a planned manned mars mission in 15-20 years after the Artemis program is completed which includes making a base on the moon. It's pretty cool. Sucks that it looks like elon is in charge and he's been showing to be on the side of the enemy so hopefully the brave men and women embarking on this don't get harmed by these evil people/creatures.
Apparently, there are some important people who visit our sites so it makes sense that they would just be biding their time.

FancyMancy said:
hailourtruegod said:
FancyMancy said:

Apparently, there are some important people who visit our sites so it makes sense that they would just be biding their time.

I wouldn't doubt you. I also think some people that do music and maybe even some popular people have seen our sites too and try to warn the public about the enemy and spread Satanism in a covert way.

I was thinking of getting into radio awhile back and went to school for it (nothing came of this even though I graduated cause I had some serious life problems come up at the time that lasted several years) but I did a presentation on something there where I linked to Joyofsatan and exposing christianity in it as reference. That may have been dumb but anyways later some people came up to me who were very secretive it was strange. They said they were part of some brotherhood or something. I kept asking them who they worship or follow etc they kept saying simply "I can't tell you" didn't answer any questions and acted after a bit a little upset that I kept asking them.
They said I was smart and knew a lot of things too they asked me some questions too i believe I gave them the site. They said they were trying to get into the media and control it or something. Anyways after that I never saw them again that I remember. They were wearing very strange clothes that looked old I do remember.

They could have been Satanist dont know.

I do from that suspect many people know more than they are saying.

slyscorpion said:
Knowledge + action = power. If you tell the enemy your war plans...

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
Knowledge + action = power. If you tell the enemy your war plans...

So yeah i would never expect someone to blab about who they are if they are on our side. They didn't back then in the earlier age of Pisces either. Even the founders of the USA didn't go straight out saying to everyone they were Satanic i do not believe maybe Ben Franklin was more open cause it was more widely known even by some xtians that he was Satanic but i think they all tried to present themselves as something else.

But if someone knows you are one of them whats up with the Secrecy and coded way of saying stuff. I dont think those people were Jews cause they had none of those features or vibe that I talked about and the way they were talking it was like they were happy with me somewhat. So why be so secretive its not like I would go around saying anything. Maybe I might even want to help them and that may have gotten me in on something.

That was actually the weirdest conversation I ever had in my life that is why i remember it lol.

It is not like I made a presentation where I straight out said i was SS I just used the sites as reference for it cause it was something about tell a little about your background in it. I briefly mentioned that my parents were pastors and that I dont believe the same thing and that I like Kundalini yoga and the Pagan Gods. Rest of it was on some other stuff.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back