Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Playing JoS Rituals while sleeping !

satansdisciple34

Record yourself do an RTR. Very simple. You can record 3 reps or 9 reps, then duplicate them before the affirmations on Audacity. I was recommended 9 reps.

Then edit out every single space on the recording, this will make it more focused and waste less energy which is good for this because speakers don’t produce as much and the same kind of energy as we do.

Select the entire recording and on ‘Effects’ select ‘Change Pitch’ select ‘Use High Quality Stretching (Slow)’ then select the initial frequency above it on the left box and make sure it’s on 440.000 then on the right box make sure it’s 432.000 then apply that edit.

Afterwards, go to ‘File’, ‘Export’, As MP3, make sure the quality is 320KBPs and Joint Stereo is selected. Then export it.

You’ll have an mp3 of the RTR tuned to the baseline frequency of the universe. Sleeping with this on will be good.

Or even more insight, as I have read on these threads that 440Hz stimulates left brain and is used for hypnosis, you could keep it if you want on 440Hz and it will work the RTR into your brain in that nature of the frequency. But if you want something like this to thoroughly clean your environment and remove curses from you, keeping it on a solfeggio frequency will be best. Place this next to an Orgone Generator/Accumulator :twisted: if you want to amplify its effects. Especially when you sleep, your mind drifts elsewhere, your dreams affect your aura, if you see someone you once knew on the dream, their aura and energy still affects you even if you don’t realise it. Something like this would work very well in helping clean your soul. I have been doing it for like 15 minutes already and I feel wonderful. I’m relieved I did this sooner than later. Imagine what would happen if you loaded the MP3 on a giant party speaker and blasted it, or somewhere up on a mountain? Don’t try to cause an avalanche if there’s people around though.

Or, put this on your phone, sleep with as much electricity off as possible without restricting your life and let it play on repeat while you sleep. That little RTR energy is better than literally nothing. In the least, your room will feel better, you will feel better. If thousands of us blasted this on giant speakers on a certain spot, especially when this is focused with the edits, it could make everyone in the city feel good :lol:

If you live in certain places where you don’t want to risk people hearing you say the affirmations on the recording, turn it on very low, even 1 volume if necessary. You can also buy emf-free headphones. The speakers are around 15-30cm away from your ears and the sound is carried from the speakers to the ear via a tube. Cheap ones are around $5, proper ones around $50. Long-term, try to always get good quality, not branded or cheap shit.

You could also record a Race Awakening Ritual and other JoS Rituals, compile them into an MP3 and sleep with it. If all of us do it, we could tune more energetically in a Satanic manner. I’ll compile all the other Rituals and maybe make a Reversed Koran ritual to sleep with. With all the filth cursing us, something like this could improve our mental, spiritual health and physical too if it’s tuned to 432Hz as that frequency creates a friendlier environment for your body to heal. Think of all the people who download apps for ‘Better Sleep’ and they have sounds of a fire, water, or birds, etc. But on 440Hz. Then you could have these rituals, which have power even when recorded, especially when tuned to a solfeggio frequency give you the ‘Better Sleep’ and on average the file is around 10Mb while an App is 50Mb on average, or so, so you save 40Mb of more space, maybe to use to upload even more rituals into?

Hope this helps.

Even if your phones speakers while sleeping produces the same energy as a little rat that’s 10cm in length, it’s better than sleeping with absolutely nothing that doesn’t reverse the main source of all your curses while you’re sleeping. You might even get better dreams. Now keeping this in mind, if the same thing was repeated over and over and over and over and over again the energy would keep stacking and amplifying, so the third replay would be more powerful than the second replay and the second will be more powerful than the first. So it would stack to around 100 rats of energy of RTR power within a few hours. Maybe after some time the stacking would peak and wouldn’t amplify as much, but 100 rats could energetically equal to an average kid. I’m more than likely to not be very exact, but I’m certain the idea will get across.

I personally feel that you’d be missing out if you didn’t do this.

Hail Beelzebub! :twisted:

satansdisciple34 said:
Record yourself do an RTR. Very simple. You can record 3 reps or 9 reps, then duplicate them before the affirmations on Audacity. I was recommended 9 reps.

Then edit out every single space on the recording, this will make it more focused and waste less energy which is good for this because speakers don’t produce as much and the same kind of energy as we do.

Select the entire recording and on ‘Effects’ select ‘Change Pitch’ select ‘Use High Quality Stretching (Slow)’ then select the initial frequency above it on the left box and make sure it’s on 440.000 then on the right box make sure it’s 432.000 then apply that edit.

Afterwards, go to ‘File’, ‘Export’, As MP3, make sure the quality is 320KBPs and Joint Stereo is selected. Then export it.

You’ll have an mp3 of the RTR tuned to the baseline frequency of the universe. Sleeping with this on will be good.

Or even more insight, as I have read on these threads that 440Hz stimulates left brain and is used for hypnosis, you could keep it if you want on 440Hz and it will work the RTR into your brain in that nature of the frequency. But if you want something like this to thoroughly clean your environment and remove curses from you, keeping it on a solfeggio frequency will be best. Place this next to an Orgone Generator/Accumulator :twisted: if you want to amplify its effects. Especially when you sleep, your mind drifts elsewhere, your dreams affect your aura, if you see someone you once knew on the dream, their aura and energy still affects you even if you don’t realise it. Something like this would work very well in helping clean your soul. I have been doing it for like 15 minutes already and I feel wonderful. I’m relieved I did this sooner than later. Imagine what would happen if you loaded the MP3 on a giant party speaker and blasted it, or somewhere up on a mountain? Don’t try to cause an avalanche if there’s people around though.

Or, put this on your phone, sleep with as much electricity off as possible without restricting your life and let it play on repeat while you sleep. That little RTR energy is better than literally nothing. In the least, your room will feel better, you will feel better. If thousands of us blasted this on giant speakers on a certain spot, especially when this is focused with the edits, it could make everyone in the city feel good :lol:

If you live in certain places where you don’t want to risk people hearing you say the affirmations on the recording, turn it on very low, even 1 volume if necessary. You can also buy emf-free headphones. The speakers are around 15-30cm away from your ears and the sound is carried from the speakers to the ear via a tube. Cheap ones are around $5, proper ones around $50. Long-term, try to always get good quality, not branded or cheap shit.

You could also record a Race Awakening Ritual and other JoS Rituals, compile them into an MP3 and sleep with it. If all of us do it, we could tune more energetically in a Satanic manner. I’ll compile all the other Rituals and maybe make a Reversed Koran ritual to sleep with. With all the filth cursing us, something like this could improve our mental, spiritual health and physical too if it’s tuned to 432Hz as that frequency creates a friendlier environment for your body to heal. Think of all the people who download apps for ‘Better Sleep’ and they have sounds of a fire, water, or birds, etc. But on 440Hz. Then you could have these rituals, which have power even when recorded, especially when tuned to a solfeggio frequency give you the ‘Better Sleep’ and on average the file is around 10Mb while an App is 50Mb on average, or so, so you save 40Mb of more space, maybe to use to upload even more rituals into?

Hope this helps.

Even if your phones speakers while sleeping produces the same energy as a little rat that’s 10cm in length, it’s better than sleeping with absolutely nothing that doesn’t reverse the main source of all your curses while you’re sleeping. You might even get better dreams. Now keeping this in mind, if the same thing was repeated over and over and over and over and over again the energy would keep stacking and amplifying, so the third replay would be more powerful than the second replay and the second will be more powerful than the first. So it would stack to around 100 rats of energy of RTR power within a few hours. Maybe after some time the stacking would peak and wouldn’t amplify as much, but 100 rats could energetically equal to an average kid. I’m more than likely to not be very exact, but I’m certain the idea will get across.

"which have power even when recorded" From where did you get this idear?

A speaker / or your phone can´t raise energy/ programm or direct it.

If the person who is asleep would in there dream repeat the spoken words (mental F-RTR),

or would the person, while asleep, repeat the phrase aloud. Then it could have some impact.

For this, you probably have to master lucid dreaming. -->

W.I.L.D(Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming)
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20786&p=90000&hilit=lucid+dreaming+guide#p90000

And you have to include the Raising energy part + later the affirmation to your recording.

Raising energy:

VU (VUUUU Solar chakra ) x6 reps
VA (VAAAA hearth chakra) x6 reps
VO (VOOO sixt chakra) x6 reps

Affirmation:

"Each and every one of the Hebrew letters has lost all of its power in every way, totally, permanently and completely.

The Hebrew alphabet is dead in every way. " x3 reps

Then :

HAIL SATAN!! (one time)

satansdisciple34 said:
Be aware that the power of the RTR comes not from the vocals, but from your mental application of will towards reversing the letters while vibrating their reversed form.

In other words, these things with recording it and playing it back are mostly useless. At most, they can make you feel better if you believe that they will, which is mostly a placebo effect. You are free to keep doing it if it makes you feel nice, but be aware that even 5 minutes of an extremely short RTR is still more powerful than 10 hours of playing back some recording.

It's useless. If you want results you need to put in the work. Shortcuts don't work.

Why don't you guys just focus your mind 100% on the RTR while doing it instead of coming up with shit like that?
A single ritual - be it RTR or whatever - done well (100% mind focus) is equal to performing many times the exact same ritual hundred of times while not 100% focused or distracted.
Sleep and rest well instead

Shael said:
satansdisciple34 said:
Be aware that the power of the RTR comes not from the vocals, but from your mental application of will towards reversing the letters while vibrating their reversed form.

In other words, these things with recording it and playing it back are mostly useless. At most, they can make you feel better if you believe that they will, which is mostly a placebo effect. You are free to keep doing it if it makes you feel nice, but be aware that even 5 minutes of an extremely short RTR is still more powerful than 10 hours of playing back some recording.
Don’t get me wrong I still do RTR’s, but as well as that, your mental energy in a sense gets ‘recorded’ along with the rest of it. That’s why some people online that do witchcraft services sometimes ask for voice recordings from their clients, to pick up their energies. The mental application gets recorded because you physically speak and physically blot out before moving on to the next letter and the blotted energy will already be present as you reverse the next letter. Don’t expect a lot of power, I did say the amount of a tiny rat, but better than nothing.

What do you think is better? An app that has rain sounds tuned to 440Hz or playing an RTR that has even the smallest amount of power during your sleep?

satansdisciple34 said:
What do you think is better? An app that has rain sounds tuned to 440Hz or playing an RTR that has even the smallest amount of power during your sleep?

I prefer to sleep without disturbances.

Henu the Great said:
satansdisciple34 said:

Then follow your nature. This is for those who are comfortable doing something like that.

satansdisciple34 said:
Henu the Great said:
satansdisciple34 said:

Then follow your nature. This is for those who are comfortable doing something like that.
You can believe what you want, but the truth is one, and that it's useless.

satansdisciple34 said:
Aquarius said:
satansdisciple34 said:
You can believe what you want too.
But guess who is right most of the time, the lazy one who wants everything with minimal effort or the one who puts it the work?

satansdisciple34 said:
Aquarius said:
satansdisciple34 said:
Deja vu ?
1983_h.jpg

If you have an extra phone device or speaker or something you can try it especially if you have a place in your house you could just let this play all the time and it would bother no one which I dont I just live in a 1 bedroom apartment.

No one said this as a replacement. I find the idea interesting myself. Going to try it for when I leave my apartment and leave it running. Idk if I would want it playing while sleeping with me in the same room.

It will be much weaker yes but I am not convinced its totally useless. I did recordings of the enochian keys in around 2010 and played them on a speaker over and over.

I must say its interesting. It has some of the energy of what your doing but its different than if someone did it and weaker.

I dont see the harm in someone experimenting if they also do the rtrs as much as they usually do.

I agree this is not a shortcut though.

satansdisciple34 said:
Aquarius said:
satansdisciple34 said:
Affirmations even when you sleep can have power. Just look at the subliminal community but these are kinda limited in a way, the work like hypnosis, you don't raise any energy with this, you just use the energy in your soul to make it happen which can work for certain things and with others it doesn't. Vibrating runes and Reversing the jewish alphabet with the F-RTR will only work if you do it not while you sleep, this is because you need your will (which is related to the 3rd chakra, the powerhouse of the soul) to make sure the spell work. These are not just affirmations but you are reversing the letters or vibrating runes. It's a whole different story.

satansdisciple34 said:

Hope this helps.

And how exactly are we supposed to clean if we are in deep sleep and build and Aop. And it being recorded while we are deep in sleep, what guarantee does it have that I would start doing the F-RTR any and all the time since it will be so deeply programmed in my mind. Just in case you choose to do this for the next 19 years, what guarantee does it have that I would be doing the F-RTR even when the gods arrive. " Hypnosis"
What if I start doing it non stop 24/7 like a tape recorded, give out RTRs when asked my address, not thinking the affirmation when debates/discussions around me conclude. ( xD)
Also how would this be different from the enemy that reads their curses 8 hours a day and ends up with mental disorders.

How would I know if these" 100 rats" of power wont get me way way over stimulated to the point when I wake, or actually I dont. Why not sleep well and wake up , raise energy and willingly smash how much I want to depending on the time at hand. "Willingly".

slyscorpion said:
If you have an extra phone device or speaker or something you can try it especially if you have a place in your house you could just let this play all the time and it would bother no one which I dont I just live in a 1 bedroom apartment.

No one said this as a replacement. I find the idea interesting myself. Going to try it for when I leave my apartment and leave it running. Idk if I would want it playing while sleeping with me in the same room.

It will be much weaker yes but I am not convinced its totally useless. I did recordings of the enochian keys in around 2010 and played them on a speaker over and over.

I must say its interesting. It has some of the energy of what your doing but its different than if someone did it and weaker.

I dont see the harm in someone experimenting if they also do the rtrs as much as they usually do.

Its not weak, its useless. Ask any HP. Your voice recorded has no power.

Aquarius said:
satansdisciple34 said:
Aquarius said:
But guess who is right most of the time, the lazy one who wants everything with minimal effort or the one who puts it the work?
Is all you do for pleasure judge people who are newer than you?

slyscorpion said:

Thank you for that answer. Consider the fact that people play the Koran while sleeping. What’s wrong with this? Surely reading the Koran out loud isn’t as powerful either.

I said “Sleeping with this on will be good.” Not “This will replace the RTR.” But a lot of you I see have negative based mindsets and think every thing like I give out is an attempt to try to make something official like the RTR we’re meant to do ourselves physically obsolete. Childish behaviour to me.

Or maybe it’s the fact that some people want to keep my mind and imagination limited. Either way I’m not gonna let it get to me ever.

If it’s not that, some of you are ignorant and maybe thinking within the box, though that’s your business and not mine. If you want to be a degenerate to someone and passively assault them for things like that do it to someone else and not me.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Then can you explain to me, why I have felt better sleeping with it on than off?

Doesn’t everything in existence exist because of Ether? Digital too. And when you record sounds, it comes from vibrations in the air. When you move your finger or click your mouse and swipe over the Hebrew letters, it also moved the air particles. I’m sure it affects the environment in close proximity, especially if you record on the same device you do it or nearby to the device. Even if that affect is 1% and inaudible. Shael said it‘a from the mental application, but when you move your finger like I said it moves the air particles around you. The energy from it is present and it affects you too. That energy of blotting out being present would also be with you since it came from you and when you vibrate the next set it will also be there with you.

How can something move particles in the air when it has no power? Even the slight breeze outside has power.

BUT, if you’re all so stingy with blotting out, buy a $20 Chinese android tablet from Wish or something, RECORD A VIDEO of you doing that, even on your phone which will almost 100% have a better camera. Then transfer it to the tablet and plug it in when you sleep and have the video play on repeat or some shit. You usually can’t make videos play on repeat so duplicate it for however many hours you sleep, put it on and go.

There is now a visual application of the Hebrew letters being blotted out WITH the vibrations on the SAME recording.

Are you all happy now? I bet some of you could find something wrong with that too. As with everything.

satansdisciple34 said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Then can you explain to me, why I have felt better sleeping with it on than off?
It's probably something psycological. You think it is good and so you feel better, this does not mean it does work...again ask any HP's and they will tell you the same, it does not work.

satansdisciple34 said:
Since you admit you're new and because of that inexperienced and naive why don't you take the advice given?

satansdisciple34 said:
Simply because of placebo effect, when you're new you don't really have much control of your mind so you will believe what you want to believe and viceversa.

satansdisciple34 said:
Are you all happy now? I bet some of you could find something wrong with that too. As with everything.
Because it's useless. What matters are the vibrations made with intention and an attentive and directed mind, not all this gibberish you mention. A phone doesn't have a mind of its own nor a mind that directs energy. The blotting gives a mental effect of feeling like they're nullified/cancelled, a phone doesn't have a mind that believes that.
You think you're the next genius, but in reality these ideas have been already shared by other disinformed people who were humble enough to accept that.

satansdisciple34 said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Because I don't think that is what this does. It was your preconceived idea that it would do this. You tried it and it didn't so try something else. You cant go into an experiment saying this will do what i want it to.

All this probably does is put somewhat of an energy imprint of words in the astral.

satansdisciple34 said:
Aquarius said:
satansdisciple34 said:
What's the problem with judging? You post nonsense on a public forum, what do you expect exactly?

satansdisciple34 said:
BUT, if you’re all so stingy with blotting out, buy a $20 Chinese android tablet from Wish or something, RECORD A VIDEO of you doing that, even on your phone which will almost 100% have a better camera. Then transfer it to the tablet and plug it in when you sleep and have the video play on repeat or some shit. You usually can’t make videos play on repeat so duplicate it for however many hours you sleep, put it on and go.

There is now a visual application of the Hebrew letters being blotted out WITH the vibrations on the SAME recording.

Waste of time and effort.

satansdisciple34 said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Oh sorry I misread this if my other reply goes through. I thought you said haven't well good if it works for you. It is an energy imprint not completly powerless. Even the enemy has done stuff with music where it gives off some pretty strong bad energy sometimes and connects people to curses. It still is not as powerful as if someone sounded it out with intention and focus. I dont know as that could be imprinted on anything. Its not powerless just much weaker. I dont know as it is a total waste of time.

satansdisciple34 said:
slyscorpion said:

Thank you for that answer. Consider the fact that people play the Koran while sleeping. What’s wrong with this? Surely reading the Koran out loud isn’t as powerful either.

I said “Sleeping with this on will be good.” Not “This will replace the RTR.” But a lot of you I see have negative based mindsets and think every thing like I give out is an attempt to try to make something official like the RTR we’re meant to do ourselves physically obsolete. Childish behaviour to me.

Or maybe it’s the fact that some people want to keep my mind and imagination limited. Either way I’m not gonna let it get to me ever.

If it’s not that, some of you are ignorant and maybe thinking within the box, though that’s your business and not mine. If you want to be a degenerate to someone and passively assault them for things like that do it to someone else and not me.
Apologies. I meant sure playing the Koran on a device won’t be as powerful either.

Henu the Great said:
satansdisciple34 said:

Waste of time and effort.
:lol: Fair enough suit yourselves

Pirate11 said:
satansdisciple34 said:
Aquarius said:
What's the problem with judging? You post nonsense on a public forum, what do you expect exactly?
There’s a very noticeable difference between judging for someone else’s benefit and judging to belittle someone and satisfy their ego.

satansdisciple34 said:
Pirate11 said:
satansdisciple34 said:
There’s a very noticeable difference between judging for someone else’s benefit and judging to belittle someone and satisfy their ego.
How did I belittle you for saying you're lazy? Got hit in the feels? You should take advice from those more advanced than you, so that you can learn and advance.

Aquarius said:
satansdisciple34 said:
Pirate11 said:
How did I belittle you for saying you're lazy? Got hit in the feels? You should take advice from those more advanced than you, so that you can learn and advance.
Your point from the RTR recording being ineffective ended up being untrue, I personally tested for it and someone else also spoke of it, even if it produces the same amount of energy as a baby rat. Then it lead from that to calling me lazy, it’s obvious you’re trying to satisfy your ego and stick things onto me like calling me lazy, without knowing fully my situation.

Either way, I’m making progress so your judgements themselves are pointless and a waste of time, just like how everyone else thinks recording an RTR and sleeping with it is a waste of time because it produces almost no power, though very little.

But here’s the lazy one who bothered to do record an RTR to sleep with so I could at least have a little more peace at night, while still getting Regular RTR’s done despite my physical problems.

Ever had chronic pain that even CBD couldn’t get rid of?

satansdisciple34 said:
Aquarius said:
satansdisciple34 said:
Your point from the RTR recording being ineffective ended up being untrue, I personally tested for it and someone else also spoke of it, even if it produces the same amount of energy as a baby rat. Then it lead from that to calling me lazy, it’s obvious you’re trying to satisfy your ego and stick things onto me like calling me lazy, without knowing fully my situation.

Either way, I’m making progress so your judgements themselves are pointless and a waste of time, just like how everyone else thinks recording an RTR and sleeping with it is a waste of time because it produces almost no power, though very little.

But here’s the lazy one who bothered to do record an RTR to sleep with so I could at least have a little more peace at night, while still getting Regular RTR’s done despite my physical problems.

As I said untrained minds can believe what they want, call it placebo.

satansdisciple34 said:
Doesn’t everything in existence exist because of Ether? Digital too. And when you record sounds, it comes from vibrations in the air. When you move your finger or click your mouse and swipe over the Hebrew letters, it also moved the air particles. I’m sure it affects the environment in close proximity, especially if you record on the same device you do it or nearby to the device. Even if that affect is 1% and inaudible. Shael said it‘a from the mental application, but when you move your finger like I said it moves the air particles around you. The energy from it is present and it affects you too. That energy of blotting out being present would also be with you since it came from you and when you vibrate the next set it will also be there with you.

How can something move particles in the air when it has no power? Even the slight breeze outside has power.

We wuz spiritual scientists nd shieet

Aquarius said:
satansdisciple34 said:
Aquarius said:

As I said untrained minds can believe what they want, call it placebo.
Whatever floats your boat lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back