Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need to do sun square...

You can use the Sol Rune whatever pronunciation you like i dont know as where the sun is has a great effect on any rune. It is sun like energy.

The sun square is certainly powerful, but for the time being, there are a few mantras you can do with however many reps suits you best for 40 days. Or 36. Or 18. Until the sun moves out.

Raum, Sol, combo of runes for more specific things like with the physical squares. They are effective and they work.

sahasrarabliss said:
But it's in fall sign of libra. Is there any alternative working for sun square for Health?
Refer to this post. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43812&p=191343#p191343

I addressed there the runes/mantras to use for sun-like qualities. Even though the question was different, they will work for health also. To sum up the post for your question, Uruz will be your best bet right now while the Sun is weak. Uruz for health, and if you want to you can add Sowilo also. Sowilo is a sun rune, but as long as you combine it with Uruz it should still be fine to use for Health specifically.

Also, last year I used 120x EIHWAZ SOWILO in a health working and it went great, so feel free to try that combo too.
I started it on August 30th with Moon in Virgo (there were a lot of planets in Virgo at that time) in the hour of Jupiter. I used the affirmation "In a positive way for me, I am completely free from all health-issues, NOW, continuously, and forever!" for 9 times.

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:
But it's in fall sign of libra. Is there any alternative working for sun square for Health?
Refer to this post. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43812&p=191343#p191343

I addressed there the runes/mantras to use for sun-like qualities. Even though the question was different, they will work for health also. To sum up the post for your question, Uruz will be your best bet right now while the Sun is weak. Uruz for health, and if you want to you can add Sowilo also. Sowilo is a sun rune, but as long as you combine it with Uruz it should still be fine to use for Health specifically.

Also, last year I used 120x EIHWAZ SOWILO in a health working and it went great, so feel free to try that combo too.
I started it on August 30th with Moon in Virgo (there were a lot of planets in Virgo at that time) in the hour of Jupiter. I used the affirmation "In a positive way for me, I am completely free from all health-issues, NOW, continuously, and forever!" for 9 times.

This is perfect, I was planning to do some sort of working to help with a particular health issue on the 14th of October. Thanks for sharing. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back