Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sleep paralysis vision

Cynthia

A couple of nights ago I had sleep paralysis. I felt a good energy and then I saw an image of jesus crying on a cross covered in black energy and then it was flipped upside down. Then I woke up. I hope this is a good sign that we are destroying the enemy. I also keep seeing the numbers 216 and 444 at the register at my job. I just wanted to share this.

Hail Father Satan Forever!
Hail Eligos!

Indeed, the symbolism here is striking. Our work is undoing the enemy fast. What the enemy was building for centuries the JOS under the supervision of the Powers of Hell is annihilating in mere years. That says a lot.

I have been seeing(and hearing) 444 everywhere as well. No idea what it could mean. Hope that some hp could shade some light on this as I couldn't any clue on this myself so far.

Aeppat said:
I have been seeing(and hearing) 444 everywhere as well. No idea what it could mean. Hope that some hp could shade some light on this as I couldn't any clue on this myself so far.
As far as I know, repetitive numbers may be related to Kabbalah.
They are a kind of subliminal messages. Because the mind will focus on that and the enemy's attacks may become more pronounced on you.
For example, the bible was written on numbers and all their magic is based on numbers. And when they attack they use the bible/the torah and the numbers in it.
So you have to clean your aura and chakras thoroughly and also create a strong aura of protection.
But there can be certain numbers, such as 666, that may be signs from the Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back