Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Serial rapist jailed for attack on woman one week after arriving in UK

satansdisciple34

https://apple.news/AFUK_0CCOQBSfsg2qKHiwxw

The person is a 47 year old Romanian who had 2 rape convictions already from his home country.

A passers-by heard the 28 year old woman cry which made him get caught.

He’s jailed for 7 years and 8 months and is ordered to sign the sex offender register for life.

Yet he still somehow evaded being deported to Romania and will remain in the country even after leaving his prison cell behind.

So this country allows rapists to come from other countries, then lets them stay especially when the risk of repeating the same offence remains high.

What’s this degenerate most likely going to attempt to do again after he leaves prison?

satansdisciple34 said:

The person is a 47 year old Romanian who had 2 rape convictions already from his home country.

He’s jailed for 7 years and 8 months and is ordered to sign the sex offender register for life.

Yet he still somehow evaded being deported to Romania and will remain in the country even after leaving his prison cell behind.

So this country allows rapists to come from other countries, then lets them stay especially when the risk of repeating the same offence remains high.

What’s this degenerate most likely going to attempt to do again after he leaves prison?
I myself have problems not with the people themselves but the prison system which I don’t really get why on earth are people allowed to go stab and kill and rape other people then they get to go to a prison with a tv what kind of person would be sad about going to watch tv basically? Sure prisons maybe a bit more serious but having such luxuries is not a good example for a place where criminals are supposed to be sent right?

Konerloner said:
satansdisciple34 said:

I myself have problems not with the people themselves but the prison system which I don’t really get why on earth are people allowed to go stab and kill and rape other people then they get to go to a prison with a tv what kind of person would be sad about going to watch tv basically? Sure prisons maybe a bit more serious but having such luxuries is not a good example for a place where criminals are supposed to be sent right?

Uhh no. This may surprise you, but I have a problem with the motherfucker that raped her.

Konerloner said:
satansdisciple34 said:

It is because of the system. And this is because of those miserable rats. They have infiltrated in all areas, but especially in those of major importance.
I am also very disgusted with what is happening to justice in my country and elsewhere. Last year I believe a rapist was released earlier from prison and even on his first day of release, he assaulted at least two women...
In my country most people who want to become judges become only for a high salary and other benefits. They don't care about justice, they don't care to do good, they only care to have a salary as high as possible. Those damn parasites.
I know that there are unfortunately very few who want to do good and it is sad.
Laws are made more to favor criminals, not the victims.

Another example. A young woman was hit by a car on the crosswalk. She was not seriously injured. She filed a complaint against the guy who hit her. And guess what.
The guy was not charged. It wasn't enough that the situation was awful, he made the girl pay the damages because the incident would have been her fault... Although there was evidence. It was those surveillance cameras that filmed the incident. Even so, because of a judge who didn't care to do justice, the girl had to pay for that guy's car repairs.

But don't get me wrong. Not the country, not Romania itself is to blame. Some people are to blame, some bastards. In other countries you can see similar cases too.

I am very upset with the situation we are in. I can't wait for all those bastards who have chosen to behave like parasites to be punished for all their deeds.

Serious criminals should be shot or ideally crucified on the X pattern of beams. This allows public involvement and witnessing of the law process

Moderate to minor offences should be punished with a mix of more extensive labour systems and also public humiliation. That encourages social cohesion and of course those things sprung out into existence back when our societies were more cohesive. They should be around again, otherwise crime will either get out of control or the enemy will use it as a further justification to enforce martial law and restrict people's rights.

Nowadays in this world we employ people for all sorts of public service roles. There should be teams of people who manage the crucified criminals and make sure they are presentable to the public, hold occasional viewings/humiliation, and taking them down when they die. These serious criminals should be buried in unmarked graves with no coffin or incinerated, in an SS ideal world there would be a funeral rite for these people to get rid of the generational/genetic curse over them or in the case of lost causes, destroying the soul.
In specific cases where the law decides certain requirements around the individual (if they are young or have enough remorse and regret but not enough to null the punishment) crucifixion should be avoided in favour of painless methods like lethal injection, or if the case is unclear and there is not enough evidence to fully convict a person then they should be subjected to labour for a period and then kept under house arrest/curfews until a conclusion is reached in the case.

This should all be cheaper than building large prisons and feeding these people like kings in a castle. Prisoners shouldn't have access to the internet at all, they shouldn't even be involved with the rest of society like with cellphones. TV and telephones are fine but should be considered a luxury and minimum-medium security prisoners only. TV's should have restricted channels tailored to reeducation and also movies as well. With house arrests over prison, it cuts out the government's expenses on feeding these prisoners- as if they have no family to help them either, they can still earn money and have food through labour and eat and shower in their own home which they help pay for themselves. Ankle collars are the future, or maybe exploding neck collars ? :lol:

Aldrick said:
Konerloner said:
satansdisciple34 said:

Uhh no. This may surprise you, but I have a problem with the motherfucker that raped her.
Want to curse him together? Though I’m sure if you wanted to you’d manage yourself.

satansdisciple34 said:
Because most people of the parliament and government have criminal record for lobbying, bribering, stealing, corruption etc. Most if not all of them are active felons. The system is made in such way that if they haven't commited any illegal acts, they can barely obtain these high positions because they can't be blackmailed to execute orders coming from George Soros or other oligarchs that got their grip over the country with puppets put in leading position in justice, anti-corruption agencies, intelligence etc. When they have commited something illegal, they are told that if they don't execute the given orders they will go to prison. So is somehow normal that a government of felons and law breakers favor and support thiefs, rapists, murderers etc. People are too brainwashed from orthodox xianity to have the bravery to do something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back