Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to raise your kundalini

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
Queen X said:
can a hp or someone advanced make a complete guide step by step how to raise kundalini ??

It's inclined to rise on it's own when the soul, aura and chakras are prepped and ready for it properly through years and years of spiritual advancement and work.

It is ill-advised to try and force an ascension when the soul is not ready because one of two major things will happen: It will kill you or drive you to insanity.

Everyone advances at their own pace.
The physical and mental body are usually the ones that hardly adjust to spiritual advancement. Any one really serious about Kundalini ancension should pick up an intense strength training program. I'm talking about having full body strength. It will help to handle the increased bioelectricity. The Kundalini can easily destroy a weak body and crush a weak mind. Even SS here have complained of getting crazier because they couldn't handle the energy.
The first problem of the soul is elemental imbalance. Most difficulties in spiritual advancement usually start from imbalances in the soul. Negative energies also block the soul. The only way to be fully sure of proper balance and advancement is total opening of the soul to the astral.
Another very important thing is the ability to silence the mind at will. Once the psychic centers start opening the thoughts often start running in the mind endlessly.

Aside what I have written, study the meditation page on the JoyofSatan site.

People talk the talk. The number of people with full Kundalini ascension despite all the meditation going on in the world are just a handful.

Queen X said:
can a hp or someone advanced make a complete guide step by step how to raise kundalini ??

Look at my signature below. Everything is on the JoS. Your kundalini will begin to rise once you are ready for it.
Your Solar Chakra is a „checkpoint“ once your Kundalini pierced through the Solar chakra, it is permanent. But of course you habe to pierce all chakras including the crown eventually complete the Kundalini Awakening :)

Ghost in the Machine said:
Queen X said:

It's inclined to rise on it's own when the soul, aura and chakras are prepped and ready for it properly through years and years of spiritual advancement and work.

It is ill-advised to try and force an ascension when the soul is not ready because one of two major things will happen: It will kill you or drive you to insanity.

It is not that hard lol

Just meditate consistently and also do hatha yoga consistently

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back