Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Confident?

AUM

I've been trying to post this since a very long time, and I guess today I must. Need to free myself!

Coming to jos, my hopes and expectations were at a peak point to get the most out of, however then I kept patience and the quality of being happy with whatever goes around.

Obviously, this was not going to happen because when you actually need something, and if you're a Satanist .. it's a constant ringing reminder of sorts in your mind that you've already pledged your life to a very entity that personifies freedom of life, especially by fighting a god worshipped by majority of the planet.

Yes, I agree that personal growth and empowerment is the writing on the wall and yet there are instances where you need that approving sign, at least that the journey from A to B was worth taking.

Almost all of the above feelings, I've tried to term them as my personal anxieties or just stress.. worries that can be dealt with, and yes I fight and they all eventually pass and I'm left happy and going. But it's really not that simple. Constantly boosting your energies so you could be rather optimistic about such feelings, than be self doubting and insecure is just not easy.
obviously, the choice to make is always easy!

Even with the DIY and heightened mentality to take charge of your life needs to be a strong ship, and not Titanic. The ship also needs the clear oceans for voyage!

Daily I'm trying to find any faults and trying to rectify it with an empowered me, but it's like ship maintenance. which often involves fear of how the Titanic sank!
As I get habitual, I just attach it as a responsible need that most champions go through from life, especially growing up!

I've tried many times to bring up that game changer moments, matter of fact I'm already on something huge that matters to me the most. But this time, I don't really have my own self to go through this... and I'm afraid just like my numerous failed hustles, this is going to be like the end.

Now, I'm left with only one thing and only one thing and that is a sincere prayer to father Satan to help me get through this single thing at least, even though he's totally been away from me when I needed him. Just for his chilling energies, how wouldn't it help me pass through something too important to me?

This seems familiar because sadly, I've been through this as in the past before discovering occult and jos. I've been a jebus simp however I was just too young to figure out, and when I finally got to Satan's den, I considered it a necessity to actually go and grow with it, rather than kneeling to jesus even for little things.
If I were to confess, in past I've been dancing to the atheistic beats of the church of satan, so I can fill in myself to stay on a 'satanic' commitment as either you're still a 'satanist' and be confident in staying on the opposing side with the adversary!

Their is definitely a very addictive and appealing vibe to be a Satanist and somewhere it syncs very well. I hope the rhythm keeps me and all of us going to wherever we find best for us or for all of us, or for all of the world.

For the moment now, let's just hope things finally turn the way I expect at least for once and I'm trying to be confident about all of this.

AUM said:
...Now, I'm left with only one thing and only one thing and that is a sincere prayer to father Satan to help me get through this single thing at least, even though he's totally been away from me when I needed him. Just for his chilling energies, how wouldn't it help me pass through something too important to me?...
Satan is never away when we need him, much less from serious Satanists. Also, why would you use such a pronoun to refer to Satan?

Sometimes Father Satan and the Gods will be busy but he will still help you as he did with me so don't lose hope brother.

It gets way too much to process sometimes, and then there are those who have somehow got their hands on everything..

Even if we accept the atheistic approach of Satanism, because some peoples have not yet seen or experienced (as they expected)
how Satan and the demons work.. and then on the other hand you have peoples like John Ramirez, who go about speaking of how he saw Satan and the demons face to face, went to some secret Hogwarts witch school, took train trip to hell.. LOL

And if we go about with the theistics, actually getting to feel and live the expected way doesn't seems to work.

As I'm aboard, perhaps I need some more time and effort invested.
I did saw someone in my room when I prayed to Satan for my concerns, and when it left (in a fading motion) the room had a soothing light aura. I was happy with the experience!

Whatever has happened and is happening, I'm happy for all of it as I'm improving myself more and more! :D

Update: He Didn't Helped! Lol :lol:

I was not really confident with him, so I had some backup plans to make sure I get the goal.
Idk what to say, but nevertheless at least I've had my answers worth of being with jos for 6 years. :roll:

AUM said:

I was not really confident with him, so I had some backup plans to make sure I get the goal.
Idk what to say, but nevertheless at least I've had my answers worth of being with jos for 6 years. :roll:

If a person acts like this, and isn't an actual and true idiot and a literal worm spiritually, I would put him down very aggressively.

But you are an idiot and a literal worm spiritually. You are lucky today...

Wake up and do your spiritual deeds for yourself. What you express is just stagnation and dabbling mentality. You haven't cleaned from the pests of the past and also you have a twisted idea what spiritual means and is about. How matters work and where you fit in the equation.

You are also very benefited by your version of lifes hardships and situations that some here go by and not complain like you deserve something that you don't have.

Everything which is not the truth will and is getting crushed. You might as well do it yourself and not others.

Ofc I expected this sort of reply!

And you're lucky for being obvious.. and simultaneously, very unlucky too! (For being obvious, I'm not offended)

NakedPluto said:
AUM said:

If a person acts like this, and isn't an actual and true idiot and a literal worm spiritually, I would put him down very aggressively.

Wake up and do your spiritual deeds for yourself. What you express is just stagnation and dabbling mentality. You haven't cleaned from the pests of the past and also you have a twisted idea what spiritual means and is about. How matters work and where you fit in the equation.

You are also very benefited by your version of lifes hardships and situations that some here go by and not complain like you deserve something that you don't have.

Everything which is not the truth will and is getting crushed. You might as well do it yourself and not others.

AUM said:
Ofc I expected this sort of reply!

And you're lucky for being obvious.. and simultaneously, very unlucky too! (For being obvious, I'm not offended)

NakedPluto said:
AUM said:

I can understand what you are implying on the initial post, also the depths you try to resolve within you, all have to do that at some point to different degrees.

You make the post "Confident?" and then someone calls you an idiot and spiritual worm. The response to this is: I'm not offended. The irony.

Let me break down in hope of clarity and possible help for you. I was and am enraged and very disgusted when somebody does things like" he didn't help. Lol.", referring to our Father Satan. Father Satan is not chit chat subject like you talk between girls. You have no gravity and no awareness of the disrespectful nature of it. This also shows that you haven't yet tried to apply yourself to what SS is, in a more profound way. It's superficial.

Everything is alright when advancing and learning, this is not something to point out against yourself, but your disrespectful attitude is, at least to me.

The back up plan thing.....As I said I don't want to be aggressive.

Not to mention your affirmation of familiarity of your past situations is idiotic. No one has to gift you, or reciprocate something to you. No one is obliged neither something to seek like you do when you start on this path. Help is given 100%, but then there are people like you, with no awareness and orientation in aspects that count, same people that after a time conclude from their minds complete bullshit. I can understand when expectations are not met but do not confuse your own created delusions as to means for confirmation, communication, or support. Also, expectations will always be unfulfilled only by your own being.

You are new and probably young, you don't fight a god worshipped by the whole world. Such god does not exist, rather you fight a collective of racial people that created all the evil programs that people worship. These programs that you've been drained by in the past, called religion, have done damages to the way you perceive non-material things, spirituality.

The path of SS if full of gifts, happiness, and fulfillment. And the real attributes, not false ones.

Now you put emphasis on the mental, which is alright, but know that the mind has limitations and is an instrument, not a living place like most people believe. You are not your mind, mental is just a part of who you are.

The only confirmation you need and will receive is by starting a meditation routine, learning, and cleaning with protection. Doing these opens you up to what you are eager to experience, and naturally, you'll feel and understand better what is the occult and magic.

Stop doubting the Gods, as if you are serious about your own existence and life you'd get there and also much further.

Don't trust this aum person. He recently was defending a pedo film and now he's trying to make people feel apart from Father Satan.

AUM said:
It gets way too much to process sometimes, and then there are those who have somehow got their hands on everything..

Even if we accept the atheistic approach of Satanism, because some peoples have not yet seen or experienced (as they expected)
how Satan and the demons work.. and then on the other hand you have peoples like John Ramirez, who go about speaking of how he saw Satan and the demons face to face, went to some secret Hogwarts witch school, took train trip to hell.. LOL

And if we go about with the theistics, actually getting to feel and live the expected way doesn't seems to work.

As I'm aboard, perhaps I need some more time and effort invested.
I did saw someone in my room when I prayed to Satan for my concerns, and when it left (in a fading motion) the room had a soothing light aura. I was happy with the experience!

Whatever has happened and is happening, I'm happy for all of it as I'm improving myself more and more! :D

So you just created this account. You've been with JOS 6 years. Since 2014? Then tell us, who are you?

You would think if someone's been here since 2014, we would know who you were or perhaps your writing style.

The jews always think they can create fake history. It's either there or its not.

hailourtruegod said:
Don't trust this aum person. He recently was defending a pedo film and now he's trying to make people feel apart from Father Satan.

In that case, I request HP HoodedCobra or any Moderator to delete this entire post (taking time, because I want members to be able to read this post), and also my account later!
No matter what, I respect JOS as a site, Queen Maxine Dietrich as a hardworking godly person and so I wouldn't do anything to bring bad on her works.
Also for members who are fighting hard..

AUM said:
hailourtruegod said:

In that case, I request HP HoodedCobra or any Moderator to delete this entire post (taking time, because I want members to be able to read this post), and also my account later!
No matter what, I respect JOS as a site, Queen Maxine Dietrich as a hardworking godly person and so I wouldn't do anything to bring bad on her works.
Also for members who are fighting hard..

Acting like you're a devout SS while defending pedo films and pushing discord between SS and our Father Satan so new members will be tricked into thinking you represent us? You're too obvious to me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back