Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Communicating with people - How do I get my message through?

Lunar Dance 666

Hello all,

I am certain quite a few of us might have experienced this over the past few months, that when you tried to contact or call lets say a place where you ordered something online that they not only did not reply to your message, but halfassed their job on it.

A lot of people blame this on the coronacrisis.. but I dont think that alone should just affect a message not going through, or, hitting home.

In example, calling the phone number from your work because something needs to be worked around with your schedule for next week, because you can't get around another super important appointment.
You tell them about it, but they do not take action, even if you call them repeatedly about it, and even throw it on the email, and its still not acted upon.

Now my question is, how do you get through to such people? That they actually simply do not do their job and even forget about it.

It is strange and weird that one should have to call multiple times to get one simple thing done or changed.

Now my question is, does anyone know how to handle these people? Or a working perhaps, that makes YOU actually matter to them?

Because this ^ is utterly frustrating.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Those people are the classic "sit braindead at work for 10 hours, then get drunk and party and repeat" types of NPCs. They are everywhere, and I had the "pleasure" of working with them also on many occasions.

Having a very strong and vibrant aura would most likely be the closest thing to what you are thinking of. It will differentiate you from normal people quite heavily as your presence will be much stronger. However, this usually takes quite some time to develop to such a point. You can try a variety of sun-energy mantras to see which one strengthens your aura in this way the most. Examples are Raum, Surya (or the full spiritual Sun mantra), Sowilo, Uruz. You can also try Ehwaz into your aura as it deals with making others act according to your will, in a harmonious way. Thurisaz is another "imposing" rune, but it is usually too violent on its own so you'd need atleast Ehwaz together with it.

Try them all and combine them in different ways, to see which works best for you. Then you can start a working for it. Ehwaz, Uruz, and Thursiaz will likely be favored now because Summer is already at its end and we're entering the time when the Sun is weaker as a whole. Those three runes have imposing qualities without actually using sun-like energies. From early November, Mars will be direct again in Aries which aids these runes even while the Sun is weak.

Shael said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Those people are the classic "sit braindead at work for 10 hours, then get drunk and party and repeat" types of NPCs. They are everywhere, and I had the "pleasure" of working with them also on many occasions.

Having a very strong and vibrant aura would most likely be the closest thing to what you are thinking of. It will differentiate you from normal people quite heavily as your presence will be much stronger. However, this usually takes quite some time to develop to such a point. You can try a variety of sun-energy mantras to see which one strengthens your aura in this way the most. Examples are Raum, Surya (or the full spiritual Sun mantra), Sowilo, Uruz. You can also try Ehwaz into your aura as it deals with making others act according to your will, in a harmonious way. Thurisaz is another "imposing" rune, but it is usually too violent on its own so you'd need atleast Ehwaz together with it.

Try them all and combine them in different ways, to see which works best for you. Then you can start a working for it. Ehwaz, Uruz, and Thursiaz will likely be favored now because Summer is already at its end and we're entering the time when the Sun is weaker as a whole. Those three runes have imposing qualities without actually using sun-like energies. From early November, Mars will be direct again in Aries which aids these runes even while the Sun is weak.

Thank you very much for the info. Ill pick up on it and continue with it later (really busy right now)

Shael said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

The sun is not totally weak in Scorpio and Sagittarius the signs in November btw not a bad time to work with it especially Sagittarius since the sun has an affinity for fire.

Sun workings and those runes should not be effected in a bad way. That would more be like now with it in Libra. You have to look at affinities to understand that Sun does good with Mars (scorpio) and fire (Sagittarius) it is weakest to almost unusable state only Pisces and Aquarius and Libra.
Anyone who tried to work with the sun in any of these signs will know what i mean dont know why Pisces is so weak for it but i noticed that was as bad as fall or detriment for using it from personal experience.

The rest of the signs outside of gemini which is a little weak but not as bad as the others just cause its air element are fine to use the sun in.

slyscorpion said:
The sun is not totally weak in Scorpio and Sagittarius the signs in November btw not a bad time to work with it especially Sagittarius since the sun has an affinity for fire.

Sun workings and those runes should not be effected in a bad way. That would more be like now with it in Libra. You have to look at affinities to understand that Sun does good with Mars (scorpio) and fire (Sagittarius) it is weakest to almost unusable state only Pisces and Aquarius and Libra.
Anyone who tried to work with the sun in any of these signs will know what i mean dont know why Pisces is so weak for it but i noticed that was as bad as fall or detriment for using it from personal experience.

The rest of the signs outside of gemini which is a little weak but not as bad as the others just cause its air element are fine to use the sun in.
I'm not talking about the signs. I'm talking about the seasons. When there is little sunlight and the weather is cold and dark, the Sun is weaker.

slyscorpion said:
Shael said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Alchemically, I think the Sun is best in its home sign Leo and also Scorpio. In terms of the numbers, colours and chakra positioning the sign of Gemini should also have some relation to the Sun in terms of Alchemy, as in working on the soul. Virgo should have the same minor relation here, to the Moon and 6th chakra but it would be to do with the earthy emphasis of that chakra in some way. I think you could call the 3rd sign of Gemini the "analyser" of the soul (as in the 3rd Solar Plexus chakra) and Virgo the analyser of the mind (the 6th chakra). They are not particularly weak or strong in those signs, but the traits of the signs like with Gemini implying duality and deference over the ego and Virgo as the civiliser and cleanser over the emotional patterns of an individual.

The Sun and Moon going through Gemini or Virgo should be more self-reflecting and seeking new ideas of perfecting oneself in the relevant features. The Sun in Gemini should be more naturalised though as well as the Moon in Virgo. Moon in Gemini can be a bit hectic as it overstimulates the mental side and Sun in Virgo can be too focused on appearance and superficial details of their living patterns rather than proper deferential analysis of them. They are both Mercurial though so both indicate self reflection and taking in new ideas, deferentiality.

The Sun in Scorpio I think is alchemical because it represents the side of the Solar Plexus chakra that is unseen, as in Saurashtra the Black Sun. This should be the highest Alchemy and if one is imbalanced in that area within their natal chart, would have to work on particularly hard. The number of Scorpio is 8 which is eternity, and what recharges and kindles the Sun into eternity. The number of Leo the Sun is 5, 5+8 is 13 and a Satanic number. Transforming into a new Sun (like a neutron star) instead of dying outright, which is like us with reincarnation. In those kinds of works you should also have to pay attention to Pluto and also take a strong interest in worldly affairs with the required intensity and depth of study, instead of focusing on your own affairs and egoic pursuits. The Sun being in Scorpio or the 2 "analyser" signs are probably quite crucial to important stages in the advanced works of the soul though. I'm sure I've said this before but note that Virgo and Scorpio have similar "M" symbols indicating this connection. The value of "M" in numerology is 4, which is also a number of Cancer and links to the Moon and thus the back to the Mind again. Scorpio's tail flick in it's symbol indicates masculine emphasis, and Virgo's tail curl indicates feminine emphasis. The -o ending is also present in Leo as well.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Shael said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Thank you very much for the info. Ill pick up on it and continue with it later (really busy right now)

A good affirmation would be:

Everybody loves me and wants to help me the best way they can, in a positive, beneficial and healthy way for me, now, continuosly and forever.

x18 reps.

Fore the runes I would choose the power number 111 (sun number). They can be vibrated in one breath all together (Ehwaz, Uruz, and Thursiaz) or one breath one rune then the next rune (Ehwaz/ breath, Uruz/breath, and Thursiaz /breath repeated until 111 is reached) info runes:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

Use for visualisation (runes and your aura) the color green:

"Green
Money, fertility, abundance, material gain, wealth, healing, communication with nature spirits, anti-inflammatory. Venus rules green- Love, making love, (affectionate; red is for lust/sex), fidelity, reconciliation, beauty, youth, friendships, attraction, harmony, financial gain, earnings increases, social functions, possessions, riches, indulgence, pleasure. Good for beginnings and growth. Venus rules green- Abundance, fertility, success, general good luck, harmony, immortality, generosity, material gain, renewal, marriage, balance and healing. Green can also be used for inciting jealousy, greed, suspicion, resentment, sickness, disease, and disharmony when applied to others and directed. Green rules the heart chakra. "

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

started on a meditation favorabel date and venus hour. -->

Complete SS Calendar for 2020
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&p=146773&hilit=ss+calendar#p146773

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back