Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ridicule

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

Why does the average everyday person in todays society make fun of mantra vibrating but whenever jews chant hebrew that is not a problem with the average person in todays society? But whenever a Gentile vibrates mantras they are looked upon as if they are crazy and lunatic?

Depends on who you’re around but it is an issue because of the jews bullshit matrix power grid. Do it all anyway, and fuck what other people think. The more you do, the more comfortable other people become in doing these things. Or do whatever you want.

Because since the fall of Rome we have lived on an Abrahamic pigfarm.

Thankyou Sundara. I wasnt referring to myself specifically other than one incident that I had experienced whenever I suggested simply vibrating AUM to a relative without even mentioning Satan in the conversation because silence is golden. However he mocked my suggestion and laughed at it and it was a bit discouraging. But I suppose that people who cant understand and accept the power of mantra should be counted as the dross of humanity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back