Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Missing posts...

Gearshift

I recently came in contact with someone and I wanted to post some information on Rofocal and "sector". And here is the thing. I cannot find the HP.Cobra replies found among his responses. As a matter of fact I can't seem to find even one trace of it.

So the obvious is that it sounds like I made it up.

But then the question becomes what happened to HP.Cobra's reply on Lucifuge Rofocal(leader of the Green-Nordic Hybrids) and his World, whereby HP.Cobra mentioned about 50 or so of his people left with him people like Valefor/Malaphar, Clistheret, Vassago, Merslide(I believe he might be a GNH) and 40 something others. Basically HP.Cobra mentioned he left his planet about 10,000 years ago. And that his people accepted the microchip simply to be happy, as a matter of fact one of the last contacts Lucifuge had with a person from his species was simply "I want to be happy so I got chipped".

The second post is in regards to our planet. HP.Cobra mentioned that in our "sector" of space about 10 planets are under various levels of kosher supervision. As a matter of fact HP.Cobra mentioned one of the planets broke out of kosher supervision and is cutting-edge advanced. Perhaps not vrillya(Godlike) advanced but much more so than humanity currently. As a matter of fact to make it strange one of the members on this forum potentially prominent member. Mentioned that, that civilization has permission from Satan and the Empire of Orion to interfere in our affairs if the situation goes under as a first-encounter scenario.

I was gonna post on a missing post by Egon but I found the post and re-read it recently as of the time of this posting.

Why are these two HP.Cobra posts gone from search? Did I make up the whole thing am I hallucinating posts!

Gear88 said:
I recently came in contact with someone and I wanted to post some information on Rofocal and "sector". And here is the thing. I cannot find the HP.Cobra replies found among his responses. As a matter of fact I can't seem to find even one trace of it.

But then the question becomes what happened to HP.Cobra's reply on Lucifuge Rofocal(leader of the Green-Nordic Hybrids) and his World, whereby HP.Cobra mentioned about 50 or so of his people left with him people like Valefor/Malaphar, Clistheret, Vassago, Merslide(I believe he might be a GNH) and 40 something others. Basically HP.Cobra mentioned he left his planet about 10,000 years ago. And that his people accepted the microchip simply to be happy, as a matter of fact one of the last contacts Lucifuge had with a person from his species was simply "I want to be happy so I got chipped".

The second post is in regards to our planet. HP.Cobra mentioned that in our "sector" of space about 10 planets are under various levels of kosher supervision. As a matter of fact HP.Cobra mentioned one of the planets broke out of kosher supervision and is cutting-edge advanced. Perhaps not vrillya(Godlike) advanced but much more so than humanity currently. As a matter of fact to make it strange one of the members on this forum potentially prominent member. Mentioned that, that civilization has permission from Satan and the Empire of Orion to interfere in our affairs if the situation goes under as a first-encounter scenario.

I was gonna post on a missing post by Egon but I found the post and re-read it recently as of the time of this posting.

Why are these two HP.Cobra posts gone from search? Did I make up the whole thing am I hallucinating posts!
Try to ask Hp directly by quoting him or sending him an email, but probably the quote is the first thing to try.

Have you used the search function? Sometimes it is better to search only the titles of topics.

I saw this too i would also like cobra to repost the sermon he did about 6 to 7 years ago in the old forums where he discussed what the enemy had planned for earth.

Also useful would be Maxines sermon around that same time where she talked about how some new age people were being threatened by the enemy and have to go along with it cause they don't know a way out or know of the Gods and another on the nature of the enemy close to when she posted that one.

In my personal experience I believe this is true it would be a nice sermon to link to in some things.

All of these three sermons would be helpful as well as the one gear88 is talking about.

Gear88 said:

This is HP HoodedCobra replay about the 50 "grey-hybrid" who escaped their planet https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19560&p=80649#p80649

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back