Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This Dog will get you in the feels

Imagine the pain and trauma this poor dog suffered for it to behave in that way. It's so good to see it finally happy and playing.

Aldrick said:
Warning: This video will get you, right in the feels.

https://youtu.be/h5XzGyjEkkc
willing to cry, I hope that a world law will emerge that will apply extremely severe punishments to those who mistreat animals.

Aldrick said:
Warning: This video will get you, right in the feels.

https://youtu.be/h5XzGyjEkkc

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Fuck whoever abused that innocent dog. That was heartbreaking.

RavenSky666 said:
Imagine the pain and trauma this poor dog suffered for it to behave in that way. It's so good to see it finally happy and playing.

This video is like therapy to me. It makes me feel emotion everytime I watch it. It touches a part of me, then when he's happy at the end, it makes me feel so good.

Then I feel refreshed at the end at of it. It's like healing. I'm like ahhhhhh, normal yes. Now I want to go save all the doggies lol.

RavenSky666 said:
That happens to countless animals, we must win this war so that their suffering ends.

Aldrick said:
This video is like therapy to me. It makes me feel emotion everytime I watch it. It touches a part of me, then when he's happy at the end, it makes me feel so good.

Then I feel refreshed at the end at of it. It's like healing. I'm like ahhhhhh, normal yes. Now I want to go save all the doggies lol.

I love animals, I love seeing them happy and cared for. It's truly wonderful to see how our human kindness and love can help heal even the most traumatized of little animals. Animals make life better. If it weren't for my pets that I've had over the years, those years wouldn't have been as much fun!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back