Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HPHC can you enlighten me on something please.

of the true light

My sigil thread was not approved and I was wondering if you could enlighten me to anything about them that you might know about them.

I noticed I did find some Xtian crap for some of them like getting help from (((Archangel Michael))) and other shit.

And the writing around them I do not understand either.

I was wondering if you knew what kind of writing it is and anything else about them.

Maybe I shouldn't be using them?

I don't touch any of the Xtian oriented one's.

Thank you kind sir :)

of the true light said:
My sigil thread was not approved and I was wondering if you could enlighten me to anything about them that you might know about them.

I noticed I did find some Xtian crap for some of them like getting help from (((Archangel Michael))) and other shit.

And the writing around them I do not understand either.

I was wondering if you knew what kind of writing it is and anything else about them.

Maybe I shouldn't be using them?

I don't touch any of the Xtian oriented one's.

Thank you kind sir :)

Some of the sigils were helped by angels...

Does that not just tell you everything you need to know? We have Demons sigils that connect us to our Gods. We don't need to go diving into every sigil imaginable and see what happens.

Don't use any sigils you find random places especially if you don't know who they invoke or what type of energy they have.

Sigils are certain energy calling cards for lack of a better word. Focusing on them usually calls up some kind of energy or entity. In the case of the Gods it allows us to call upon them or summon them. Outside of the JOS most of these sigils never were our Gods. They were either ancient symbols dealing with some kind of magick with no info on actually what they were for or about or they were the actual sigils of angel thoughtforms or enemy entities of various kinds.

All of this can be really dangerous to people cause they dont know what they are doing.

Sometimes outside places have sigils of our Gods but fact is that you should confirm it is the sigil of the God you want to call upon and it is not altered in some way before using it cause altering it changes the energy or what is called upon and the Jews in some of their magick created thoughtform versions of our Gods in the Quipolith (spelling ?)

If you looked it up and found out that some of them had stuff dealing with angels and you got all of them from the same source its most likely all of them deal with the enemy in some way.

None of the enemy people put in sigils to our Gods or anything positive for that matter.

And if you don't understand something and it's not from our site its best not to bother with it or chance using it.

You would be really dumb to use sigils and magick that you don't know the meaning of realizing how seriously some of this stuff could mess up your life. I mean even if its not a sigil of anything enemy you still don't know what its for or what kind of energies its connecting too.

This is like opening the sanskrit dictionary and vibrating random words you dont know the meaning of into your chakras hoping for something cool.

Probably not going to turn out well.

of the true light said:

What do you mean use them? Who are these sigils for? If they are intended for use with the demons and mention angels, then they are likely trying to get the user to call upon an angel to restrict/harm the demon to "control" them.

What sort of writing is it? Why don't you understand it? Different language or something?

I know I cannot see your thread, but I am confused by what the purpose of this was. You should have available all the sigils you need through the JOS resources. The ones you found are likely ones corrupted or used by the enemy. If HPHC got a bad feeling about them, I would definitely not use them.

What you posted, contained hebraic symbols and other obscurities. It is bad. You can make your own personal sigils for personal use if this is your cup of tea. No need to use dubious online ones, let alone ones with strange hebraic symbols.

For personal magick with sigils. Every sigil and anything can work based on your own power. If you got results it was from you. You could also make your own, without the needless fuss. People create all sorts of random symbols but this does not give them power anymore than the user themselves.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What you posted, contained hebraic symbols and other obscurities. It is bad. You can make your own personal sigils for personal use if this is your cup of tea. No need to use dubious online ones, let alone ones with strange hebraic symbols.

For personal magick with sigils. Every sigil and anything can work based on your own power. If you got results it was from you. You could also make your own, without the needless fuss. People create all sorts of random symbols but this does not give them power anymore than the user themselves.

How can one make his own personal sigil? What's the use of this?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Roger that.

Yah, it reminded me of the Raelian shit but I wasn't too sure.

Thank you HPHC!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back