Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question for everyone on here about satan

ghost kid said:
What makes satan.And satanism as a religion so appealing?
I have a question for you, too. What makes someone so lazy, that he/she cannot be bothered to even click a link and read? https://www.joyofsatan.org

That’s for you to learn about and find out.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/

For me, it is just the truth and through this we find freedom. It’s spiritual advancement and power above the average brainwashed population and it’s freedom from the curses inflicted upon humanity by the jewish Torah and associated organizations and curses. There are many people who know part truths but few who know the whole truth, whether it be that the jews are responsible for every issue we have on the planet or they may know of great spiritual practices. Some people might recognize Satan as an ideology. The denial of Satan as an actual person or god prevents a person from the entire truth. The denial of Satan is largely due to the indoctrination and jewish matrix embedded in the minds of the people. We work to destroy this matrix and the curses that have been placed upon humanity so that if they choose to take responsibility and recognize reality, they may be free and advance themselves. Humans are originally intended to be caretakers of this planet and they are currently operating at a very low level. This has helped to cause mass destruction to the planet. They are unaware of this, and it is the jews who’ve enslaved folks like cattle and use the general population as a veil for their terrors.

1. Personal empowerment
2. Annihilating our enemy, the jew (like you, original poster, for example) :mrgreen:
3. Star travelz, both physically and spiritually

Go through and read the whole site and you will get a good idea...you will learn alot. many questions you may have can also be found by searching the forums.

ghost kid said:
What makes satan.And satanism as a religion so appealing?

It's not a religion, it's our life and origin, it's our traditions, it's our heart and soul, it's our happiness, our peace, our freedom and our fulfillment.

By that context there is no 'appeal'. It is truth written in our souls. Deep down we're not here because we just 'like it' but because this is who we actually are and we are naturally drawn to it on levels not very obviously seen until one advances further later on in this path.

Religion as the meaning is right now isn't that great cause it doesn't allow a person to think its just kind of mindless repitions of traditions and following stuff without knowing the real meaning behind it most the time.

That is why this is appealing cause here you get to think and follow this in your own way. As long as you meditate and do rtrs and at least not try to destroy yourself and/or innocent people your fine. Everything actually has a reason behind it and there is good reason to do the meditations and rtrs too.

I dont really follow any of the holidays other than a time to increase power for workings for example as its just not that fun on your own mostly and maybe with one person just going along with it and not really knowing or doing much if you have a friend interested in this thing.

Not that much fun.

But it does become fun when you have a community. That is the origional point of religion and traditions something to draw people together and it will happen again.

But for now religion has a negative meaning that is exact opposite of how Satan wants people to be so i dont call this one as of right now but may in the future when the meaning changes i simply call it following reality.

FancyMancy said:
ghost kid said:
Why is everything a "question for everyone on here" with you?
He's obviously a troll. The question is why isn't he banned yet. It probably isn't even a coincidence that he made this topic at the moment.

TopoftheAbyss said:
FancyMancy said:
ghost kid said:
Why is everything a "question for everyone on here" with you?
He's obviously a troll. The question is why isn't he banned yet. It probably isn't even a coincidence that he made this topic at the moment.
I'm speeding down the motorway of JoS forum and some advertisement billboards (threads and posts) are but a mere blur in my peripheral vision. This billboard got my attention because it was a repeated advertisement ("question for everyone on here" again). Hey - repetition does work! It got my attention after the first time! Like I said just above - I wasn't paying attention.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back