Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help!!

Spiritual

I found out that my father's ex-girlfriend had sex with a Jew before she was with him, does that mean I'm Jewish? I made the initiation and I felt good were the attacks I received over time null and void? And are Jews spiritually attacked?

Spiritual said:
I found out that my father's ex-girlfriend had sex with a Jew before she was with him, does that mean I'm Jewish? I made the initiation and I felt good were the attacks I received over time null and void? And are Jews spiritually attacked?
....Is she your mother? Strange way to speak about one's mother. If he's your father obviously you are not a jew.

Spiritual said:
....Is she your mother? Strange way to speak about one's mother. If he's your father obviously you are not a jew.

I asked more and this happened when they broke up and started dating that dirty Jew. Now I'm relieved, I'm sorry for my bad English !

Spiritual said:
No it doesn't. Unless your blood relatives are jews, you are not a jew. Previous partners dont matter for this.

Everyone gets spiritual attacks to some degree, regardless of their allegiance. Jews get hit with our attacks, we get hit with the jews' attacks. Whether or not you are attacked doesnt say anything about whether you are jewish or not.

Shael said:
Spiritual said:
No it doesn't. Unless your blood relatives are jews, you are not a jew. Previous partners dont matter for this.

Everyone gets spiritual attacks to some degree, regardless of their allegiance. Jews get hit with our attacks, we get hit with the jews' attacks. Whether or not you are attacked doesnt say anything about whether you are jewish or not.

Mhmm.. we are not directly „attacking“ them, are we? We are just stripping them of their powers.. they just pay the price for their crimes xoxo

Blackdragon666 said:
Spiritual said:
She's not my mother. Sorry I was paranoid and thanks for the reply.

Shael said:
Spiritual said:

I have no Jewish relatives, thanks for the answer brother!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back