Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anti-Black Verses in the Vedas?

>"By slaying the Dasyus (natives), he [Indra] protected the Aryan color"- [Rig Veda 3]
>"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin." - [Rigveda, Book 1, Indra 130.8 ]
>"the thunderer who bestowed on his white friends the fields, bestowed the sun, bestowed the waters." - [Rigveda, Book 1, Indra 100.18]
>"Thou to the son aof Vidathin, Rjisvan, Thou smotest down the swarthy fifty thousand, and rentest forts as age consumes garment." - [Rig Veda , Indra - 4.16.13]
>"Active and bright have they come forth, impetuous in speed like bulls, driving the black skin far away." - [Rig veda , Soma Pavamana - 9.41.1]
>The sacrificer poured out thanks to his god for "scattering the slave bands of black descent", and for stamping out "the vile Dasyan colour." - [ Rig Veda . II.20.7, II.12.4 ]
>"O'er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men, Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates."- [Rig Veda , Soma Pavamana - 9.73.5]
>" Indra in battles help his Aryan worshipper, he who hath hundred helps at hand in every fray, in frays that win the light of heaven. Plaguing the lawless he gave up to Manu's seed the dusky skin; Blazing, 'twere, he burns each covetous man away, he burns, the tyrannous away." - [Rig Veda , Book 1]
>"Black skin is impious" (Dasam varnam adharam)- [ Rigveda, Book 2, Indra 12.4]
>"the vile Dasyan (native) colour." - [Rigveda, Book 2, Indra 20.7]
>“ the black skin, the hated of Indra" - [Rigveda, Book 9, Soma Pavamana .IX.73.5]
>"Thou, Indra, art the destroyer of all the cities, the slayer of the Dasyus , the prosperer of man, the lord of the sky." - [Rigveda, Book 8]
I respect the Black Gentile races and I don’t think anything is wrong with dark skin.

I’m only making this post to ask, are these verses from the Rigveda enemy corruption or some kind of allegory?

An alarming amount of “Nazis“ outside of JoS are citing these verses to justify their hatred for Black Gentiles and they use these verses as “proof” that the Aryan Gods hate Black people, which we know to be false. I just don’t know how to address these verses...

Enemy corrupted a lot of books. There is nothing original left. Some of this could be allegories for something else.

Academic Scholar said:
>"By slaying the Dasyus (natives), he [Indra] protected the Aryan color"- [Rig Veda 3]
>"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin." - [Rigveda, Book 1, Indra 130.8 ]
>"the thunderer who bestowed on his white friends the fields, bestowed the sun, bestowed the waters." - [Rigveda, Book 1, Indra 100.18]
>"Thou to the son aof Vidathin, Rjisvan, Thou smotest down the swarthy fifty thousand, and rentest forts as age consumes garment." - [Rig Veda , Indra - 4.16.13]
>"Active and bright have they come forth, impetuous in speed like bulls, driving the black skin far away." - [Rig veda , Soma Pavamana - 9.41.1]
>The sacrificer poured out thanks to his god for "scattering the slave bands of black descent", and for stamping out "the vile Dasyan colour." - [ Rig Veda . II.20.7, II.12.4 ]
>"O'er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men, Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates."- [Rig Veda , Soma Pavamana - 9.73.5]
>" Indra in battles help his Aryan worshipper, he who hath hundred helps at hand in every fray, in frays that win the light of heaven. Plaguing the lawless he gave up to Manu's seed the dusky skin; Blazing, 'twere, he burns each covetous man away, he burns, the tyrannous away." - [Rig Veda , Book 1]
>"Black skin is impious" (Dasam varnam adharam)- [ Rigveda, Book 2, Indra 12.4]
>"the vile Dasyan (native) colour." - [Rigveda, Book 2, Indra 20.7]
>“ the black skin, the hated of Indra" - [Rigveda, Book 9, Soma Pavamana .IX.73.5]
>"Thou, Indra, art the destroyer of all the cities, the slayer of the Dasyus , the prosperer of man, the lord of the sky." - [Rigveda, Book 8]
I respect the Black Gentile races and I don’t think anything is wrong with dark skin.

I’m only making this post to ask, are these verses from the Rigveda enemy corruption or some kind of allegory?

An alarming amount of “Nazis“ outside of JoS are citing these verses to justify their hatred for Black Gentiles and they use these verses as “proof” that the Aryan Gods hate Black people, which we know to be false. I just don’t know how to address these verses...

Hinduism was corrupted just like Buddhism and many other Pagan religions. Most of the population in India is brown and dark, these verses induce self-hatrad as well as hatred against Hinduism in general. So people think Hinduism is bad but in reality it is the jews who corrupted Pagan cultures all over the world. It is very difficult to find real Vedas online.

I would suggest to stick with the knowledge from Joy of Satan. First we should focus on destroying Jews and their masters from our Solar system then we will fix and revive our original cultures.

Blacks didn't exist in india at that time, nor do they do now. If anyone is claiming that White Aryans were fighting against blacks,then ask them for genetic evidence because there isn't any. The enemies of the vedics were generally anti vedic aboriginals who were at war with the vedics but that's a relatively short period of time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back