Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In search for someone who shares the same path

Swissblack

Hey,
I cant really talk about my person because i dont want to put my mission in danger.
I was a strong believer for jesus and went on evangelism for 5 years, but two years ago i began to really think about it and i came to the conclusion that jesus is a deceiver and everyone who follows him is a sheep and blind.
Since then i began to pray to the one who brought light into my life. Lucifer, my teacher, brother, father and friend. I declared war on the believers of my church and my current mission is to deceive and seduce women especially married one for they believe that they will be punished if they are seperatted from God trough sin.
I was successfull a few times. It is amazing how lucifer teaches me in the art of seduction but foremost important to me is to say that he protects me, every obstacle moves wherever i go. (I want to include that i am not forcing any women and i dont use viollence!!!!!! It is not easy but also not difficult to make a woman fall in love with you)

I was just wondering if there is someone else whos on the same path as me?

This is not what we are about. If you were to become more spiritually open you would see what little impact this actually makes on anything and what a colossal waste of time what you are talking about is. When you realize Christianity or xtianity as we call it on here is not about the rules or behavior or what people do or don't do. It is about a person having a connection to negative energy and a thoughtform and being a slave to it and giving their energy to the enemy. A person could sin 20000 times and still be doomed if they believe in and/or connect to Jesus.

Id you really want to make yourself useful in this. Read the website www.joyofsatan.com and also www.exposingchristianity.com since you may want to know the truth about it all it doesnt sound like you do.

Anyways read over some of that stuff and do the dedication when your ready then move onto the final rtr (www.evilgoy.com) when your dedicated. Do that each day a few times. That is how you really do war on xtianity not to mention understanding its just a lie and believing in "the devil" and doing warfare against Jesus in a Church doesn't disconnect you from that.

All it does is put you on the other side in their controlled religion.

Wake up and realize its all a lie and Satan isn't evil or any of the things they say he is actually an ancient pagan God and our creator and existed long before xtianity or the Jews were even thought of by the enemy to use against earth and make us slaves.

The fuck dude? xD

This is not a „BangBros“-Forum.

The path of swissblack, bang as many married women as possible.. yeah! xD

Just do not race mix when you do so.

Swissblack said:
Hey,
I cant really talk about my person because i dont want to put my mission in danger.
I was a strong believer for jesus and went on evangelism for 5 years, but two years ago i began to really think about it and i came to the conclusion that jesus is a deceiver and everyone who follows him is a sheep and blind.
Since then i began to pray to the one who brought light into my life. Lucifer, my teacher, brother, father and friend. I declared war on the believers of my church and my current mission is to deceive and seduce women especially married one for they believe that they will be punished if they are seperatted from God trough sin.
I was successfull a few times. It is amazing how lucifer teaches me in the art of seduction but foremost important to me is to say that he protects me, every obstacle moves wherever i go. (I want to include that i am not forcing any women and i dont use viollence!!!!!! It is not easy but also not difficult to make a woman fall in love with you)

I was just wondering if there is someone else whos on the same path as me?

So you're mentally ill?

The art of seduction is not wrong but you should work on clearing indoctrination from your soul. Seduction should have good intent and deceit is not satanic. I’m poly if I have to define it, but absolutely none of my relationships are built on deceit or fear. You shouldn’t make someone fall in love with you with no intention of carrying through. Treat people well. The heart and mind are important and it’s irresponsible, insensitive and very enemy like to go about this the way you’re doing it. Sex and love should be used to help heal and advance others, however far they may get. When you’re open and psychic enough to use this, you should be able to tell who how and when to use your energy on them. It’s also doing yourself a huge disservice and disregard for your own heart.

Cmon man. You guys were out seducing married women while I'm here trying to spiritually advance,do yoga and meditation ? Why doesn't Lucifer give me super seducer powers ?
1-04.gif

Jack said:
Cmon man. You guys were out seducing married women while I'm here trying to spiritually advance,do yoga and meditation ? Why doesn't Lucifer give me super seducer powers ?
1-04.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA xDD

To be fair you can use your own powers to do so, or ask for help, still your joke made my day lmao

Thanks for the replies
I will read everything and think about it.
Its more likely that you guys are right about this, since you got more experience.

Are you guys praying to lucifer? If yes how do you do it? Id like to prevent mistakes.

Swissblack said:
Thanks for the replies
I will read everything and think about it.
Its more likely that you guys are right about this, since you got more experience.

Are you guys praying to lucifer? If yes how do you do it? Id like to prevent mistakes.

You can say or do what ever you feel appropriate, you can simply talk to him, Satan is the almighty god and the whole universe knows his presence :)

You can focus on his sigil and talk to him, or simply thinking about him talk to him. :)

You could do a standard ritual, say your prayer and tell him what you want to tell him (thank hin etc) and meditate right after ^^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back