Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Happy Maybon

Wayofthegods

SPRING EQUINOX 
March 21-23 [Sun should be 0 degrees into Aries] 
This is the time for beginning major workings such as the Magnum Opus, which is begun at 3:00 am, during the hour of Satan.

At the moment sun is still 29 degrees of virgo. The enemy had their three days. Now we have ours.

Some of us will no doubt be starting the Magnum Opus. Great things are to come.

Aldrick said:
SPRING EQUINOX 
This is the time for beginning major workings such as the Magnum Opus, which is begun at 3:00 am, during the hour of Satan.

At the moment sun is still 29 degrees of virgo. The enemy had their three days. Now we have ours.

Right so... Apparently I think its March now.

AUTUMN EQUINOX 
September 21-23 (Sun, 0 degrees into Libra) 
The equinoxes are good times to begin things. Rituals for putting things into action.

Hi, I'm no expert in the holiday calendar but isn't this supposed to be about the Fall holiday? This isn't the time to be starting the Magnum Opus.
I think you have something mixed up.

Hail Satan

Aldrick said:
This is the Fall Equinox, not the Spring Equinox. The time to start the Magnum Opus isn't now, but during March when Sun is in 0 Aries.

I think you mixed up the dates as you correctly wrote Mabon and Sun in 29 Virgo, but pasted the text on the Spring Equinox instead.

Shael said:
Aldrick said:
This is the Fall Equinox, not the Spring Equinox. The time to start the Magnum Opus isn't now, but during March when Sun is in 0 Aries.

I think you mixed up the dates as you correctly wrote Mabon and Sun in 29 Virgo, but pasted the text on the Spring Equinox instead.

Yeah I'm not sure what wire got crossed there lol.

Aldrick said:

AUTUMN EQUINOX
The equinoxes are good times to begin things. Rituals for putting things into action.

Happy Winter solstice! Jk,
Lol it's ok. Things happen. For whatever reason I was writing 2019 instead of 2020 on some paperwork documents the other day.

I love the Autumn equinox. It always holds a special place in my heart. Fall is my favorite season after all.

Aldrick said:
SPRING EQUINOX 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Wrong timing. Who’s starting the Magnum Opus?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s all good Aldrick. Just pay attention more next time you want to attempt sending something to the groups. :D

I started a wealth working on this day. Actually I was doing it for awhile since sun in Leo but quit about 3 days before the equinox so I could restart it since I saw this was a way better more powerful timing.

Darksage666 said:
Aldrick said:
SPRING EQUINOX 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Wrong timing. Who’s starting the Magnum Opus?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s all good Aldrick. Just pay attention more next time you want to attempt sending something to the groups. :D

Dont make fun of me you motherfucker! Hahahaha.

RavenSky666 said:
Aldrick said:

AUTUMN EQUINOX

Happy Winter solstice! Jk,
Lol it's ok. Things happen. For whatever reason I was writing 2019 instead of 2020 on some paperwork documents the other day.

I love the Autumn equinox. It always holds a special place in my heart. Fall is my favorite season after all.

Happy Samhain! :D

slyscorpion said:
I started a wealth working on this day. Actually I was doing it for awhile since sun in Leo but quit about 3 days before the equinox so I could restart it since I saw this was a way better more powerful timing.

What about Magnum Opus? ^ ^

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

What about Magnum Opus? ^ ^

Not really at the spiritual point I can do that yet in a safe manner I dont think.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back