Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I speak asleep, help

DTone

I still have the problem that when I sleep I speak and they are words that are not my language, it scares me because I do not remember anything if it were not for the recordings I would not have found out, I asked for help from an HP but he only told me that he cannot open audios and I understand the distrust but I'm even distrusting this path of satanism, I thought they would be different and I don't know what to think I have had bioelectricity interactions with demons that is why I think I have had their help but now I am suspicious a little, I I worked on translations into Spanish, on translating the encyclopedia but this slows me down a bit I don't know what to say to you oh if someone goes through the same

That is the word that they managed to capture in audio I have it in audio too
I'm only worried if it's an attack from a past life oh what's wrong with me I hope someone can help me

https://translate.google.com/?um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=es&client=tw-ob#view=home&op=translate&sl=ja&tl=en&text=puroperseno

DTone said:
I still have the problem that when I sleep I speak and they are words that are not my language, it scares me because I do not remember anything if it were not for the recordings I would not have found out, I asked for help from an HP but he only told me that he cannot open audios and I understand the distrust but I'm even distrusting this path of satanism, I thought they would be different and I don't know what to think I have had bioelectricity interactions with demons that is why I think I have had their help but now I am suspicious a little, I I worked on translations into Spanish, on translating the encyclopedia but this slows me down a bit I don't know what to say to you oh if someone goes through the same

That is the word that they managed to capture in audio I have it in audio too
I'm only worried if it's an attack from a past life oh what's wrong with me I hope someone can help me

https://translate.google.com/?um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=es&client=tw-ob#view=home&op=translate&sl=ja&tl=en&text=puroperseno

So obviously there is not much we can do. Have you tried focusing on Satans sigil and asking for Help?

It’s not something to stress out about and you are over thinking it. Fear is not necessary. That word also may mean nothing. In translating languages from past lives, you’d have to know the environment you were previously in and have more than one word to verify. Many languages have similar roots. If you’re talking nonsense in your sleep, that’s all it is.. nonsense. Just fucking meditate and quit trippin’ out fam. Not everything that comes from our subconscious has a profound spiritual meaning. Most dreams are only symbolic of your own emotions, fears, and what you’re going through. It’s how your mind processes information through the day. If you’re having doubts you can either run or go forward but stifling is a setback.

DTone said:
You shouldn't even be worrying about this.

The "supernatural" has nothing scary about it. If you are sleep talking those words, then the reason is most likely something with your psyche, and you may have spoken that language in a past life also. Nothing bad will happen to you from it, nor is there any reason to record it or freak out about it. There are no curses that cause someone to sleep talk, as hilarious as that would be.

Clean your soul and do the Aura of Protection atleast twice daily, then the sleep-talking will disappear.

Thank you, I thought better of everything and you have that explanation

Shael said:
DTone said:
You shouldn't even be worrying about this.

The "supernatural" has nothing scary about it. If you are sleep talking those words, then the reason is most likely something with your psyche, and you may have spoken that language in a past life also. Nothing bad will happen to you from it, nor is there any reason to record it or freak out about it. There are no curses that cause someone to sleep talk, as hilarious as that would be.

Clean your soul and do the Aura of Protection atleast twice daily, then the sleep-talking will disappear.

I'm damn glad there isn't, haha. Can you imagine that? I had a problem with sleep talking when I was younger and that didn't go well for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back