Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

cleaning aura after Final RTR problem

mendez

When im done with Final RTR, i want to clean my aura like the white light comes from my head to my feet, but i cant visualize that light, it is like something is "blocking" my thoughts. Anyone knows what should i do so i will be able to visualize that the light goes from up to down?

Hail Satan!

It is more important to 'feel' light than to visualize.
Having the sun in front of you or a lamp with you eyes closed helps alot.
Also helps to imagine how powerful the sun actually is, anything that gets near it is disintegrated..nothing left but golden-white.
I imagine it as some all-powerful cleaning agent, or something similar to the effect when you bite into a lemon.. overwhelming almost..
Be confident and 'know' light is powerfully dominating/removing negative energy.
And also if you do visualize gold light, do not lose focus, keep it at center of attention.

Hope this helps, i used to struggle and spent alot of time improving my aura cleaning.

mendez said:
When im done with Final RTR, i want to clean my aura like the white light comes from my head to my feet, but i cant visualize that light, it is like something is "blocking" my thoughts. Anyone knows what should i do so i will be able to visualize that the light goes from up to down?

Hail Satan!
Didi you say the prayer and ask for a demon to help you do the Returning Curses ritual?

mendez said:

Hail Satan!

It takes several workings of surya to begin to visualize light. When the aura is dirty, it won't be seen.

Keep trying, and believe in yourself instead of telling yourself you can't.
Look at pictures and videos of light, look at the .gifs of that meditation, KNOW that you can do this and keep at it.

https://i.imgur.com/C0z3bsN.gif

Vibrate Raum while you are visualising The light.
You can use the Sun. Go outside and sit in sunlight. And imagine that you shine like the sun

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back