Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where’s Satan?

Sundara

Where is Satan?

Satan is home.

Satan is in the smile on a child’s face from the simple things.

Satan is in waking up to the morning glow on the first summers day.

Satan is in the the courage with that first leap off of a cliff into a lake while the sun flows through your skin and into your soul.

Satan is in that chill honest man who goes through everything with a smile on his face and a wink in his eye.

He is the first warm wind in August

Satan is on a hot beach with an ocean breeze and clear waters.

Satan is the laughter and cheer of a family on Yule.

He is the sparkle in the trees during winter, the beautiful rush you get when the sun reflects off of the snow covered trees.

Satan is in natural elements one feels all at once in a natural environment.

Satan is in the feeling of sitting down for a home-cooked meal.

Satan is eating your favorite food.

Satan is the hug of a close friend through a hard time.

Satan is the “take it eaaaasy” man. That friend you have that inspires you to be care-free. That friend may be you.

Satan is in the beautiful gifts you have around you, however big or small.

The gifts that bring you comfort, and the desire to give.

Satan is the kiss of your pet in the morning, and the snuggle of your pet at night.

Satan is in the person you see in the mirror when you’re dressed up and feeling beautiful.
Confidence.

Satan is in the inspiration your father or father-figure brings you. He is in the wisdom and admiration a child feels for their parent.

He is the support and stability, the foundation of your well-being.

Satan is the upward growth you see in a flower.

Satan is the life that cuts through death.

Satan is the feeling of hearing someone you love has beaten cancer.

Satan is also the in strength you possess to accept reality as it is, no matter the hurt.

Satan is the strength you have when you think you have none. It is always there.

Satan is in the hand that holds you through and will always see you through to the end.

Satan is the peace and glory after the win of a battle or challenge.

Satan is always right here with us, in one or more ways.

If you’re struggling to feel Satan, look to what you have.

You will find he is right in front of you. You may feel him come through what feelings these descriptions bring.

Tune in through dark times and he is there to see you through.

If anyone wonders why they can’t feel Satan, one only needs to look inward and in the moment.

Satan is peace, strength, understanding and glory.

Satan is always right inside of you.

Hail Satan!

Sundara said:

Before I spend a whole hour writing and rewriting this post over and over again in trying to make the most perfect response of appreciation and yet nothing I say seems to compare to how beautiful and meaningful this actually is in more ways than you might know... I'll just say it most simply, and not just for myself:

Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back