Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blasphemous Steam Game

Ether5Man

header.jpg

https://store.steampowered.com/app/803330/Destroy_All_Humans/

The cover shows a grey alien killing and destroying humans. Was only released on the later half of summer. And over 90% of the reviews are positive. 'THQ Nordic Official' is the name of the publisher.

Keep the RTR's going. Won't be too long before the Gods are back.

The game came out a long time ago in the 2000s and was quite popular at the time. It’s a remaster. That’s why there are already so many positive reviews. It’s just a convenient time to rerelease media like that.

I used to have the ps2 version. The whole story is just a sort of piss take on the 1950's Roswell conspiracy type culture, as well as Mccarthy anti-communist type stuff. You can read people's minds in the game and they think things like "is that a green chinese space commie?" :lol: :lol:

I think it goes both ways honestly but I wouldn't say its blasphemous or denigrating to NS and Satanism. It idealises gray destruction of Earth, but also does it in a really fantastical and nonsensical way and is quite educative about certain stuff. Paints them in a bad light as enemies to Earth, and also with the second one its quite funny because the "crypto" gray clone you are playing as in 1969 develops functioning genitalia and the whole first part of the story is him running around this woodstock type place killing KGB agents and getting hippies to worship his dick, lol.

I'd recommend it. I don't know if they took all the funny stuff out of the newer version or whatever, but when I played it years ago it was fucking hilarious.

It portrays the Greys as evil aliens who want to destroy mankind and one of the main themes is how the government keeps the truth about them hidden. It's not blasphemous.
God of War, Doom, Wolfenstein, Diablo are blasphemous.

the game is so ridiculous that no one can take the contents seriously.

i played it, not sure if i should be upset about it as i'm honestly not.

TopoftheAbyss said:
It portrays the Greys as evil aliens who want to destroy mankind and one of the main themes is how the government keeps the truth about them hidden. It's not blasphemous.
That does make sense. Maybe I should have made the title different (Enemy Steam Game or something). But I see it as a blasphemy in the sense that such things are capable of being published.

I wonder what effect it would have on a grey themselves if they play the game.

Ether5Man said:
header.jpg

https://store.steampowered.com/app/803330/Destroy_All_Humans/

The cover shows a grey alien killing and destroying humans. Was only released on the later half of summer. And over 90% of the reviews are positive. 'THQ Nordic Official' is the name of the publisher.

Keep the RTR's going. Won't be too long before the Gods are back.
I think the game is pretty silly myself, I enjoyed it personally and would have to agree with some other comments that it rather highlights the evil of greys. its not like you are supposed to like the grey when he is zapping and destroying mankind but there is funny jokes that is spread through the game that makes laughter of retro cultures and makes fun of the greys. just because there is the presence of greys playable doesn't mean that it is necessarily slanted in their favor in terms of reputation.

TopoftheAbyss said:

YES, its so weird how pagans can actually sit through playing god of war and natsocs sit through wolfenstein especially.... I never touched these games but god of war like once. avoided doom and diablo like the plague. hopefully at some point we start getting games where you can actually play as ss in a positive light and that all these blasphemous propaganda pieces against our gods and world view ceases. Its definitely annoying and horrendous to see.

Ether5Man said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
That does make sense. Maybe I should have made the title different (Enemy Steam Game or something). But I see it as a blasphemy in the sense that such things are capable of being published.

probably nothing, wasn't it said before that greys don't have emotions? I am unsure actually.

I have no idea why you guys defend for this game. In my case, I definately cannot endure looking at a disgusting grey while playing video game. I have to prepare some plastic bags while playing this game in case of vomiting if I choose to play it.

This is blasphemous in my eyes anyway. No one wants to see how greys kill humans.

Thuledragon666 said:
Ether5Man said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

probably nothing, wasn't it said before that greys don't have emotions? I am unsure actually.
Misunderstanding, I meant it in the sense that games, music, tv have neurolinguistic programming. So a grey playing this would literally be getting programmed for their slavery purpose.

Ether5Man said:
Thuledragon666 said:
Ether5Man said:

Misunderstanding, I meant it in the sense that games, music, tv have neurolinguistic programming. So a grey playing this would literally be getting programmed for their slavery purpose.
ahhhh excuse my misread response then. I am not sure tbh.

Every time I see a grey illustration, no matter how irrational it is the whole response, I get so angry and so intense irritated to the point of absurdity. Fanaticism or not, I can't accept seeing these beings. Same for the other enemy imagery and symbols.

There's a story of my father when he was younger and without, at a meeting, someone invited him to join others in a room, where he encountered 2 practicing and fanatic jews. They had a bowl of old Hebrew coins, and they tried to make him observe the coins. As soon as he touched them he got very very sick. He puked the whole night and couldn't stay in that room anymore. He remembers that night vividly and knows that they purposely did and knew all about that. Their energy has a horrendous smell and is antithetical to gentiles.

TopoftheAbyss said:
while i have enjoyed god of war, i refuse to play wolfenstein, or call of duty nazi zombies for obvious reasons.

eternal666light said:
while i have enjoyed god of war, i refuse to play wolfenstein, or call of duty nazi zombies for obvious reasons.

Funny enough with CoD WW2 era games Axis vs Allies. Most of the time something like 70% of the time in multiplayer Axis wins.

In Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory the free to play idtech 3 engine 2003 multiplayer game. Axis wins like 80% of the time. It's funny I always played axis powers in Wolf:ET years ago when I was addicted to that game and it experienced a Renaissance due to more users finding the game. And I hardly if ever encountered loses of allies winning.

It seems like most people prefer playing axis. Not sure if it's the style over substance or what but it seems like people just like playing axis. CoD less so wins maybe like 70% but Wolf:ET definitely gotta be like 80% of the time wins.

Same thing happened in Medal of Honor games axis wins a lot more than allies. I don't know about Battlefield but I assume that axis would win a lot but I never got into BF games.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back