Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"I WANT IT NOW" HP 666 - repost

GoldenxChild

For the new members i advise you read below to alleviate your concerns with results.

"I WANT IT NOW"
Sep 12, 2012
Well people keep raving and jumping around saying about how much power they want to have and how
they want things done right now. Others rave about how they want the perfect mate or the perfect
house, all at once. Others wants to become suddenly famous and have a large circle of people at once.
This is especially with new people. Its a common belief that if something happens fast its better. The
universe is not like this and it does not work in the fast lane. Beings evolve over millenia of years and to
aquire simple genetic traits it can even take a lifetime of living and constantly requiring the usage of this
skill, as to be imprinted. Changes in nature are gradual and same goes for Humans. Depending on the
power of one's soul or one's ability, the change will come sooner, more powerfully- but the key point
here is that most changes are gradual. This is a natural law, unless an event is loaded with extreme
potential power and grows wild all around the place [like a tsunami or whatever]. Same with spirituality.
If someone has worked hard on a past life for something it will bloom on this one often suddenly. The
change will show up because it has been worked upon and is still there, waiting to manifest. This is like
the tsunami. Now someone trying to cause change right now, that hasn't been worked upon, will need
to be gradual. Depending on their own power and adaptability, openess and opposition, it will come
about faster or later. It *IS* coming if you're working with it. This is mainly posted for workings of
money where people get mad and want instant results, or for healing which both take time- but doesn't
matter how much time they take, if you're very strong spiritually, you will make both come about faster.
So lets think of it that way. People dedicate and expect the world to fall on their hands. Lets say
tommorow, you was a Grand God and could really control anything, all at once and that whole nations
were under your thumb to control. With your current understanding, as I would, as anyone else that is
not trained to this, would probably fail. More instant and powerful manifestation comes in pair with a
superconscious understanding. Lets say tommorow you found the person you dream about. Would you
satisfy them too? Would it all flow smoothly? Is everything set up? Are you ready to give up anyone else
for them or whatever?
Thats what I mean. Now I don't say not going after your desires, BUT if something takes time to come to
you, use this time for your advancement and not complaints. Prepare. So you can rejoice in it even more
and actually expand your being, consciousness and understanding by its existence. Not just by having it
here. Don't be a fool. By raising your energy and your being, growing in Father Satan our understanding
expands to what we really want and we are guided to increase our influence and capabilities. Whats
perfect? in unison with all other Satanists. People asking for all this power are in reality just asking for
stability which their mind is lacking, in other words thirst. Some want all women to be their own and
have sex with them. For instance they don't see the other person as a person and they treat them like a
piece of meat. Such level of power to have influence over other conscious beings, may not come with
this understanding. Its a bit of a natural safety. People who have too much power and too much
immaturity often end up badly. Like in the above about women, this is not only RHP thinking [not
thinking better than an islamic fool, treating women as pieces of meat] but is totally a joke in the eyes of
a being who realizes the value in every being, and their depth and is actually CAPABLE of both realizing
and going into that depth. Because its in the depth of a desire, that the desire is fullfilled. And to reach
that depth, you will need to...be able to get there, by expanding your being.
Another case is, when one wants someone dead. Many people have extreme hate [like myself] and
when someone wrongs them they instantly want them dead without
a second thought. What would that mean? That would make life a living nightmare.
Go on your pace, get stronger, self knowledgeable, realize yourself and realize
your reality. The more intelligent and mature will be able to yield more power
safely and more powerfully.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!
So to all the Faithful workers and our people of the Gods, expand your mind and consciousness,
gratificate yourself in every aspect, do it truly and deeply, pursuit happiness through intelligence, not
ignorance!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

GoldenxChild said:
For the new members i advise you read below to alleviate your concerns with results.

"I WANT IT NOW"
Sep 12, 2012
Well people keep raving and jumping around saying about how much power they want to have and how
they want things done right now. Others rave about how they want the perfect mate or the perfect
house, all at once. Others wants to become suddenly famous and have a large circle of people at once.
This is especially with new people. Its a common belief that if something happens fast its better. The
universe is not like this and it does not work in the fast lane. Beings evolve over millenia of years and to
aquire simple genetic traits it can even take a lifetime of living and constantly requiring the usage of this
skill, as to be imprinted. Changes in nature are gradual and same goes for Humans. Depending on the
power of one's soul or one's ability, the change will come sooner, more powerfully- but the key point
here is that most changes are gradual. This is a natural law, unless an event is loaded with extreme
potential power and grows wild all around the place [like a tsunami or whatever]. Same with spirituality.
If someone has worked hard on a past life for something it will bloom on this one often suddenly. The
change will show up because it has been worked upon and is still there, waiting to manifest. This is like
the tsunami. Now someone trying to cause change right now, that hasn't been worked upon, will need
to be gradual. Depending on their own power and adaptability, openess and opposition, it will come
about faster or later. It *IS* coming if you're working with it. This is mainly posted for workings of
money where people get mad and want instant results, or for healing which both take time- but doesn't
matter how much time they take, if you're very strong spiritually, you will make both come about faster.
So lets think of it that way. People dedicate and expect the world to fall on their hands. Lets say
tommorow, you was a Grand God and could really control anything, all at once and that whole nations
were under your thumb to control. With your current understanding, as I would, as anyone else that is
not trained to this, would probably fail. More instant and powerful manifestation comes in pair with a
superconscious understanding. Lets say tommorow you found the person you dream about. Would you
satisfy them too? Would it all flow smoothly? Is everything set up? Are you ready to give up anyone else
for them or whatever?
Thats what I mean. Now I don't say not going after your desires, BUT if something takes time to come to
you, use this time for your advancement and not complaints. Prepare. So you can rejoice in it even more
and actually expand your being, consciousness and understanding by its existence. Not just by having it
here. Don't be a fool. By raising your energy and your being, growing in Father Satan our understanding
expands to what we really want and we are guided to increase our influence and capabilities. Whats
perfect? in unison with all other Satanists. People asking for all this power are in reality just asking for
stability which their mind is lacking, in other words thirst. Some want all women to be their own and
have sex with them. For instance they don't see the other person as a person and they treat them like a
piece of meat. Such level of power to have influence over other conscious beings, may not come with
this understanding. Its a bit of a natural safety. People who have too much power and too much
immaturity often end up badly. Like in the above about women, this is not only RHP thinking [not
thinking better than an islamic fool, treating women as pieces of meat] but is totally a joke in the eyes of
a being who realizes the value in every being, and their depth and is actually CAPABLE of both realizing
and going into that depth. Because its in the depth of a desire, that the desire is fullfilled. And to reach
that depth, you will need to...be able to get there, by expanding your being.
Another case is, when one wants someone dead. Many people have extreme hate [like myself] and
when someone wrongs them they instantly want them dead without
a second thought. What would that mean? That would make life a living nightmare.
Go on your pace, get stronger, self knowledgeable, realize yourself and realize
your reality. The more intelligent and mature will be able to yield more power
safely and more powerfully.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!
So to all the Faithful workers and our people of the Gods, expand your mind and consciousness,
gratificate yourself in every aspect, do it truly and deeply, pursuit happiness through intelligence, not
ignorance!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent post. Thank you.

GoldenxChild said:

Affirmation I'll share that I am using for general positive progress and attainment: "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, everything positively progressive in my physical life is now comfortably coming to fruition."

Can be used to get general magical help or assistance for: Finding a good place to live, attaining experience in something desired such as driving a car or a specific job, attaining a job, attaining a raise at a job, attaining more money for better affordability, finding a better job, finishing schooling/a necessary project. Works on multiple general means of progression and expansion towards a form of success and completion, so it is generally 'spread thin' but wherever your present focus of overall desires are in related progresses will be where you can intend the affirmation and energies to go as you recite.

Higher power as mentioned helps. Runes that can be used with a designated working utilizing this affirmation are: Sowilo, Fehu, Raum, Wunjo and Odhal.

This affirmation working associates with: Jupiter, Sun and Venus.

Associates with signs in accordance: Sagittarius, Leo and Taurus.

The moon in either of these signs helps empower the working and should preferably be waxing (going from New Moon to Full Moon). Do not start any such working during a Void of Course Moon.

Consistency and patience are an asset.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back