Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation for Blocking Mind-Readers

Ether5Man

I had found a meditation with energy on https://spellsofmagic.com to protect the mind from being read before dedicating but after all this time I couldn't find it so I created my own, using JoS material.

Breathe white gold energy, preferably from the sun and affirm "In a safe, positive and healthy manner for me, this powerful white gold aura is blocking people from reading my mind, except those of Satan and that I choose." 5 - 20 times.

Breathe white gold energy into the aura, then vibrate Thurisaz 5 times, Mannaz 5 times, Algiz 5 times and optionally Tyr 5 times.

If you want it to be self replenishing, then do this affirmation while breathing the energy "In a safe, positive and healthy manner for me, this powerful white gold aura is blocking people from reading my mind, except those of Satan and that I choose. This aura is being constantly and consistently fully fed and replenished by the sun and the universal ocean of protective energy and light." 5 - 25 times.

And use Uruz before Thurisaz. This rune is used for "transfer of energies, used for projecting or drawing in of energy." < https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html using this rune with the replenishing affirmation will make it work very well.

Make sure you always focus all of your attention to the present moment too, since that's what you're supposed to do anyway to prevent your mind from being read.

Ether5Man said:
I had found a meditation with energy on https://spellsofmagic.com to protect the mind from being read before dedicating but after all this time I couldn't find it so I created my own, using JoS material.

Breathe white gold energy, preferably from the sun and affirm "In a safe, positive and healthy manner for me, this powerful white gold aura is blocking people from reading my mind, except those of Satan and that I choose." 5 - 20 times.

Breathe white gold energy into the aura, then vibrate Thurisaz 5 times, Mannaz 5 times, Algiz 5 times and optionally Tyr 5 times.

If you want it to be self replenishing, then do this affirmation while breathing the energy "In a safe, positive and healthy manner for me, this powerful white gold aura is blocking people from reading my mind, except those of Satan and that I choose. This aura is being constantly and consistently fully fed and replenished by the sun and the universal ocean of protective energy and light." 5 - 25 times.

And use Uruz before Thurisaz. This rune is used for "transfer of energies, used for projecting or drawing in of energy." < https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html using this rune with the replenishing affirmation will make it work very well.

Make sure you always focus all of your attention to the present moment too, since that's what you're supposed to do anyway to prevent your mind from being read.

This is kind of unnecessary my friend. If you dont want people/greys/reptiles to read your thoughts simply practice void meditation and learn how to shut them off. They can't tell what youre thinking if youre not thinking

Void meditation:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

Ether5Man said:

I did not read the spells link but I think this is an important topic due to the nature of what’s happening in the world right now. Especially for Satanists in higher positions, but also for everyone. People who advance are targeted psychically from physical jews on this planet and entities. Once when energies were high enough, my house suddenly caught on fire. This had never happened before and shortly thereafter the wildfires came and surrounded it. There’s nothing I did energetically that would’ve caused a house fire, like pyrokinesis, and I don’t think this was a warning from the gods. They generally don’t cause house fires to make a point. Right after the fire in my house that night, I had brushed it off and I was going to bed. I heard “getting attacked” multiple times before I went to bed from Satan. I was like “Okay I’ll just void out my thoughts” then I woke up to a house filled with smoke at 4am. That wasn’t the first struggle that week, but I continued on with my meditations and just went through it. Hp Maxine stated she was almost killed numerous times. This isn’t really as scary as it may sound because the Gods are much stronger and on our side. I was completely unharmed and so was my house, and I knew from the time the issues began that everything is fine. Controlling fear and anxiety is critical. All I had to do was pack everything and everyone up and leave instantly, and continue what I was doing. Backing out would’ve been more dangerous. I was thankfully provided the means to do this as well. Practicing shielding energy through white or the aether to remain unnoticed in this scenario is useful.

Jihiji12 said:
This is kind of unnecessary my friend. If you dont want people/greys/reptiles to read your thoughts simply practice void meditation and learn how to shut them off. They can't tell what youre thinking if youre not thinking

Void meditation:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html
That's why I said focus on the present moment. And until we all learn to do that, which can take months, this is something we can use.

Sundara said:
Ether5Man said:

I did not read the spells link but I think this is an important topic due to the nature of what’s happening in the world right now. Especially for Satanists in higher positions, but also for everyone. People who advance are targeted psychically from physical jews on this planet and entities. Once when energies were high enough, my house suddenly caught on fire. This had never happened before and shortly thereafter the wildfires came and surrounded it. There’s nothing I did energetically that would’ve caused a house fire, like pyrokinesis, and I don’t think this was a warning from the gods. They generally don’t cause house fires to make a point. Right after the fire in my house that night, I had brushed it off and I was going to bed. I heard “getting attacked” multiple times before I went to bed from Satan. I was like “Okay I’ll just void out my thoughts” then I woke up to a house filled with smoke at 4am. That wasn’t the first struggle that week, but I continued on with my meditations and just went through it. Hp Maxine stated she was almost killed numerous times. This isn’t really as scary as it may sound because the Gods are much stronger and on our side. I was completely unharmed and so was my house, and I knew from the time the issues began that everything is fine. Controlling fear and anxiety is critical. All I had to do was pack everything and everyone up and leave instantly, and continue what I was doing. Backing out would’ve been more dangerous. I was thankfully provided the means to do this as well. Practicing shielding energy through white or the aether to remain unnoticed in this scenario is useful.
Even better, use white gold with ether, then affirm it to be self replenishing, breathe the same energy again and vibrate Uruz 5 times and Tyr 5 times. Uruz can be used for drawing energies and Tyr stabilises. With the self-replenishing affirmation, you could do this for 40 days then it will chill on your head. I also forgot to mention, breathe this energy around your skull.

Sundara said:
Ether5Man said:

Please approve this, I added extra information for the working.
Secondly as well, if the enemy can read your mind and they keep reading constantly, they will sync with your vibration and their curses will stack better and easier. I used to spend hours talking to Satan but now it's not as much because he wants the people that try to shove their noses into my thoughts to not be able to read me anymore. I think he was tolerant in the beginning as he would be with most people because we need to advance and work ourselves up, but after some training and adjusting he would need you to kick it up a notch and focus yourself on the straight path more.

If you buy a Hematite stone and concecrate it with Thurisaz, then place it into on top your head and wear a hat, it would help with this meditation because Hematite combined with Thurisaz helps to block electromagnetism and all magic is essentially done through that. Since this working will be focused on your head as well, the stone will be concecrated with the same rune and amplify it. Perhaps you should add "completely comfortable" to the affirmation because Thurisaz is a rune of of cutting, sharpness and pain so you don't get the negative effects of the rune, since this will be targeted at yourself and not the environment as with our JoS Group Rituals.

Another thing that was brought to my attention is, avoid using earphones/headphones, if you can, in the least avoid wireless ones because Thurisaz blocks electromagnetism and I've heard my headphones stutter several times from it. Your best bet is to buy emf-free earphones, long-term. Thought this is alright anyway, just expect to need to redo it more often than usual if you have things that produce emf on your head.

Ether5Man said:
Another thing that was brought to my attention is, avoid using earphones/headphones, if you can, in the least avoid wireless ones because Thurisaz blocks electromagnetism and I've heard my headphones stutter several times from it. Your best bet is to buy emf-free earphones, long-term. Thought this is alright anyway, just expect to need to redo it more often than usual if you have things that produce emf on your head.
Or, breathe yellow light into the headphones, affirm "In a safe, positive and healthy manner for me this powerful yellow energy from the sun is shielding my brain from electromagnetism." then breathe Thurisaz in the same fashion as written in a lot of my posts. Tiwaz optionally for stability.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back