Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it a good idea to spread the Chakra meditations over a week?

Shael

Meteor said:
Short work done daily is more effective than long work done once a week.

If it feels good for you to do it weekly like this, you can do it, but it's advisable to still add chakra spinning or some other form of chakra work on all the chakras into your daily schedule.

It is. Over time, if you’re able, it’s wise to build up comfortably to doing more. As in giving each chakra attention on a daily basis. You can still do the chakra of the day on the hour of that day and give it even more attention if you like, but daily attention to each chakra is wise if you’re able. You’ll make healthier and steadier progress. Especially as your body grows accustomed to higher amounts of energy. Soon once a week won’t be enough.

Meteor said:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html
On the instructions for each of the main Chakras there, it says the meditation is best performed on a specific planetary hour and weekday:
6th Chakra on Monday/Moon
Sacral Chakra on Tuesday/Mars
Heart Chakra on Wednesday/Mercury
Crown Chakra on Thursday/Jupiter
Throat Chakra on Friday/Venus
Base Chakra on Saturday/Saturn
Solar Chakra on Sunday/Sun.
Would it be viable to, instead of doing all of the meditations in a single session, to do each of them seperately during their respective day and hour?
Then each meditation would be done once a week, and one Chakra at a time in a fairly random order. Is that sufficient to be effective in keeping the Chakras open if they have all been opened before?

You should meditate on all your chakras everyday.

You could work with those specific chakras during their respective hours/days like it says on that webpage, but you should still be spinning all of them everyday & if you have performed the opening meditations empowering them somehow whether it be runes, god names, or words of power.

Those meditations are good for an extra boost of energy into your chakras but you shouldnt only be doing those

Once a week does not exist, all the chakras must be worked every day after you have started the work of empowerment and opening, you can start choosing the astrological dates for each chakra based on the days, the moon and the planets until you meditate on all chakras.

Meteor said:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Full_Meditation.html
On the instructions for each of the main Chakras there, it says the meditation is best performed on a specific planetary hour and weekday:
Would it be viable to, instead of doing all of the meditations in a single session, to do each of them seperately during their respective day and hour?
Then each meditation would be done once a week, and one Chakra at a time in a fairly random order. Is that sufficient to be effective in keeping the Chakras open if they have all been opened before?

No, your daily meditation sessions must be at the same time every day and consist of the same work each day. Each chakra must be empowered every day.
If the timing suits your schedule, do the full chakra meditation within one of each day's planetary hours (hour of the moon on mondays, mars on tuesdays, etc) so that each day one of your chakras gets that boost of being empowered in it's hour and day, and the overall work is still consistent.

Meteor said:
I do spin my Chakras every day; I was just looking to add some more specific meditations for the Chakras to my routine since they helped to solve a problem for me.
Since short work done daily is better, I wonder if I can find a way to incorporate a shortened version of the meditations into my daily routine? Or is just spinning them fine?
Yes, even just spinning them will already do a lot. Remember that you can definitely do the weekly chakra meditations in addition to this if they feel good for you to do. The important thing is just that you atleast give a little bit of attention to all the chakras collectively every single day. This keeps them active and strong.

You can take some 10 minutes where you vibrate each chakra's mantra into it daily if you want to do more than just chakra spinning. For example you can do 10x Maum into the Crown, then 10x Yaum into the 6th, and so on until you reach the base. After that you could then spin them as normal and even state an affirmation at the end. An example would be "In a positive and healthy way for me, all my chakras are fully clean and empowered at all times".

Meteor said:
There is simply some outdated information left over. It's Maum for the 7th, Yaum for the 6th, Thaum for the Third Eye, Gaum for the Pineal Gland, Haum for the Throat, Aum for the Heart, Raum with rolled R for the Solar Plexus, Vaum for the Sacral, and Laum for the Base.

You had the right idea regarding Raum, but backwards. The rolled R is more powerful, so it's very likely that the weaker unrolled version was recommended for the chakra opening so as to not overwhelm new people. Otherwise, it may just be outdated also. The rolled version is definitely stronger either way.

Meteor said:

The hours help but you can do them one in each day or even all in a day if you like. First time you do them it's best to use HP Cobra's 40 days schedule. After that you can use full chacka meditation page in the meditations page. It's basically empowering and working after you did the opening exercises. They are just slightly different for example when you do the opening for the sixth one you use YAUM and when you do further empowerment you can use THAUM.

Meteor said:
I didn't have it backwards then, that's precisely what I said. I agree that the rolled version seems to be stronger.
My bad, I misread your message there it seems.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back